Mueller Subpoenas Trump Organization, Demanding Documents About Russia

Thanks for admitting you haven’t been following this investigation.
How do you follow an investigation that the lead investigator refuses to update the media and the people of the nation? You don't know crap...all you know is the slop that Fake news CNN pukes up...Why won't Mueller tell the people what he has that justify's this witch hunt continuing? Answer because he has nothing...

When Mueller releases his report It might take days to roll out all the crimes and unethical behavior by the Trump Crime family.

You spelled CLINTON incorrectly.

Mueller is trying to get Trump to fire him...because he ain't got shit on Trump...
Dump the worthless Sessions and get a new chief in there that will fire and prosecute Rosenstein and replace Mueller...
I hope Trump does fire him. It’s telling that you want the DOJ, not Trump, to fire him. I know why you’d say that. Let’s see if you’re honest enough to admit it
dude, no one cares about mueller anymore. you should actually pay attention. when a guy has nothing, there is no reason to eat popcorn waiting for nothing.
Trump cares. He has nightmares at night because he knows how guilty he is.

When Mueller releases his report It might take days to roll out all the crimes and unethical behavior by the Trump Crime family.
first off, if you've been actually following this, which it's now obvious you haven't been, he won't be releasing anything you will see. It goes to the Congress. You should actually pay attention.
Where do you get your info on the Russian investigation?
Bet you’ll be afraid to answer.
I read all of the internet news. and I listen to all of the congressional interviews.

Mueller is trying to get Trump to fire him...because he ain't got shit on Trump...
Dump the worthless Sessions and get a new chief in there that will fire and prosecute Rosenstein and replace Mueller...
I hope Trump does fire him. It’s telling that you want the DOJ, not Trump, to fire him. I know why you’d say that. Let’s see if you’re honest enough to admit it
dude, no one cares about mueller anymore. you should actually pay attention. when a guy has nothing, there is no reason to eat popcorn waiting for nothing.
except it isn't him doing this,

this is you cause you haven't seen anything.
200w.webp

first off, if you've been actually following this, which it's now obvious you haven't been, he won't be releasing anything you will see. It goes to the Congress. You should actually pay attention.
I read all of the internet news. and I listen to all of the congressional interviews.
Name one internet site

The president can't fire Mueller only the head of the DOJ can do that and Sessions has recused himself...(how convenient for the swamp) so Trump needs to replace Sessions and this whole thing goes away over night...

200w.webp
I’ve listened to members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees saying how much evidence there is against him.

Name one internet site
for what? I put in keywords and I get many links.

Still pushing that delusional narrative I see. You idiots are such a hoot.

Mueller is getting desperate to manufacture a process crime. i.e. THE DOCUMENTS say you had a perfectly legal phone call on June 7th but you said it was on June 10th.

While this farce is underway, you ignore the blatant and obvious corruption of the Clinton Crime Family syndicate.

The president can't fire Mueller only the head of the DOJ can do that and Sessions has recused himself...(how convenient for the swamp) so Trump needs to replace Sessions and this whole thing goes away over night...
You’re fucking clueless if you think this thing goes away. If Mueller is fired the Senate Intelligence Committee will immediately hire him. Ha!

From everything you say it’s obvious you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

Still pushing that delusional narrative I see. You idiots are such a hoot.

Mueller is getting desperate to manufacture a process crime. i.e. THE DOCUMENTS say you had a perfectly legal phone call on June 7th but you said it was on June 10th.

While this farce is underway, you ignore the blatant and obvious corruption of the Clinton Crime Family syndicate.
You mean the family no one can find any evidence of to indict, Sean?

200w.webp
I’ve listened to members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees saying how much evidence there is against him.
oh really, you do know they released their report right? too funny what you don't know.

House Intelligence Republicans on Trump-Russia Collusion: Didn’t Happen

"Republicans on the House intelligence committee announced on Monday that they had finished a bipartisan investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, and found no evidence of wrongdoing by from the president’s camp."

oops

You’re fucking clueless if you think this thing goes away. If Mueller is fired the Senate Intelligence Committee will immediately hire him. Ha!

From everything you say it’s obvious you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.
well they already cleared him. so I wouldn't be so sure.

"Republicans on the House intelligence committee announced on Monday that they had finished a bipartisan investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, and found no evidence of wrongdoing by from the president’s camp."

Forum List

Back