Mueller Subpoenas Trump Organization, Demanding Documents About Russia

You’re fucking clueless if you think this thing goes away. If Mueller is fired the Senate Intelligence Committee will immediately hire him. Ha!

From everything you say it’s obvious you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.
The new AG would take charge of the investigation and apply limits on Mueller and Rosenstein will be prosecuted and a new investigation will begin into Uranium one the Clinton Foundation and Obama's deep state...the very people investigating Trump will find themselves under investigation including Obama...This is why Trump is clearing house...to dump anyone that opposes him firing Sessions and swinging this into action...

I hope Trump does fire him. It’s telling that you want the DOJ, not Trump, to fire him. I know why you’d say that. Let’s see if you’re honest enough to admit it
dude, no one cares about mueller anymore. you should actually pay attention. when a guy has nothing, there is no reason to eat popcorn waiting for nothing.
Trump cares. He has nightmares at night because he knows how guilty he is.
except it isn't him doing this,

this is you cause you haven't seen anything.
200w.webp
I’ve listened to members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees saying how much evidence there is against him.
oh really, you do know they released their report right? too funny what you don't know.

House Intelligence Republicans on Trump-Russia Collusion: Didn’t Happen

"Republicans on the House intelligence committee announced on Monday that they had finished a bipartisan investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, and found no evidence of wrongdoing by from the president’s camp."

oops
Everyone knows that’s a joke. They were getting too close to Trump so they shut it down. There were dozens of witnesses they didn’t use.
That committee was a fix FOR trump.
Thanks for admitting you really haven’t followed anything which is why you wouldn’t tell me which site U get your info from.

FB06D24B-232F-4D73-B52D-BC7DCCF187A1.jpeg
You’re fucking clueless if you think this thing goes away. If Mueller is fired the Senate Intelligence Committee will immediately hire him. Ha!

From everything you say it’s obvious you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.
The new AG would take charge of the investigation and apply limits on Mueller and Rosenstein will be prosecuted and a new investigation will begin into Uranium one the Clinton Foundation and Obama's deep state...the very people investigating Trump will find themselves under investigation including Obama...This is why Trump is clearing house...to dump anyone that opposes him firing Sessions and swinging this into action...

Lunatic thinks mueller is protecting Obama. Mueller is a republican you moron.
Mueller is a swamper and a signatory of Uranium one...He is the last line of defense for the deep state...Obama is going down because Trump is on to the whole fucking mess...

When Mueller releases his report It might take days to roll out all the crimes and unethical behavior by the Trump Crime family.

You spelled CLINTON incorrectly.
Still pushing that delusional narrative I see. You idiots are such a hoot.

Mueller is getting desperate to manufacture a process crime. i.e. THE DOCUMENTS say you had a perfectly legal phone call on June 7th but you said it was on June 10th.

While this farce is underway, you ignore the blatant and obvious corruption of the Clinton Crime Family syndicate.
You mean the family no one can find any evidence of to indict, Sean?

I mean the family that has so many embeds in the executive branch and dirt on people that it protects itself from prosecution. hiLIARy wasn't prosecuted because Obabble emailed her on the homebrew server. He was complicit in her mishandling of classified info. And the people who should have prosecuted her were partisan hacks who acted more like campaign operatives than impartial career professionals.

View attachment 182828

Don't cry snowflake...

The hallucinations by Rammy is evidence he doesn’t read or watch any legitimate news..

Lunatic thinks mueller is protecting Obama. Mueller is a republican you moron.
Mueller is a swamper and a signatory of Uranium one...He is the last line of defense for the deep state...Obama is going down because Trump is on to the whole fucking mess...

:lol:

Alt-Right World is hilarious.
Well we are still smiling over the Hillary crushing election...I guess that is hilarious....BUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

View attachment 182828

who sent that to you? I agree you are too stupid.

dude, no one cares about mueller anymore. you should actually pay attention. when a guy has nothing, there is no reason to eat popcorn waiting for nothing.

200w.webp
I’ve listened to members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees saying how much evidence there is against him.
oh really, you do know they released their report right? too funny what you don't know.

"Republicans on the House intelligence committee announced on Monday that they had finished a bipartisan investigation into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, and found no evidence of wrongdoing by from the president’s camp."

oops
Everyone knows that’s a joke. They were getting too close to Trump so they shut it down. There were dozens of witnesses they didn’t use.
Thanks for admitting you really haven’t followed anything which is why you wouldn’t tell me which site U get your info from.
uh oh, here,
200w.webp

Everything you’ve bedwetters have said and predicted.... NONE of it has come to fruition. That’s what you get for watching the delusional Hannity..

200w.webp

oops
uh oh, here,
200w.webp
You DO know that nothing is opening don’t you. Lol

200w.webp

oops
uh oh, here,
200w.webp
You DO know that nothing is opening don’t you. Lol
it is for me.
200w.webp

I don't get them all either.

Every night Hannity’s hair is on fire with him crying,” THE MSM ISNT COVERING MY BULLSHIT.

Mueller is trying to get Trump to fire him...because he ain't got shit on Trump...
Dump the worthless Sessions and get a new chief in there that will fire and prosecute Rosenstein and replace Mueller...
YES and then give Trump what we gave Nixon

So that is where Hillary got Fusion's phone number...Fucking Obama filthy anti American fucktard...

Forum List

Back