Mueller : Trump is guilty of obstruction. Congress should handle it. Don't bother me again.

Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

But, the GOP are going to continue to spin, spin, spin!

That is funny Moon Bat but I listened to the speech and never heard him say a word about Trump being guilty of anything.

You must be confused because of your Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness. It causes you Moon Bats to be delusional.

Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

tumblr_p3n6i3hlHe1wzvt9qo1_400.gif

So where’s the evidence of any crimes? Did he leave it out of the report?

IMPEACH HIM NOW, DEMOCRATS!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON? THAT STATEMENT ALONE IS ENOUGH!!!
Pelosi has a strategy and she is guiding the House Dem's like a heard of cats. As she said today, Dem's are winning court challenges from Trump. Four in the last five days.

Amen! Mueller has once again proven that Barr is a treasonous liar. Not only did Barr spin Mueller's report - he flat out lied about it. Barr should be IMPEACHED for violating his oath of office and lying to the American people.

What did he lie about? Did Mueller present any evidence of a crime being committed by the President?

Nope, he didn’t.

Pelosi has a strategy and she is guiding the House Dem's like a heard of cats.
Yes. "Heard of Cats" is a great way to describe those loons. Have they done anything since taking office?

They need to get this impeachment nonsense over with and get down to business.

Better yet, I hope they keep doing nothing. The less congress does, the better.

Conversely, if there is no confidence to charge a crime, tough titty. The burden of proof is on you.
Confidence is not the issue. Constitutional authority is. The DoJ said the Special Counsel could not charge the president because there is no judicial defense for the president. Congress HAS THE AUTHORITY to charge the president, but the Special Counsel does not have that authority.

Confidence is not the issue. Constitutional authority is. The DoJ said the Special Counsel could not charge the president because there is no judicial defense for the president. Congress HAS THE AUTHORITY to charge the president, but the Special Counsel does not have that authority.
So, until the Democrats grow some balls, nothing will happen.

Pelosi has a strategy and she is guiding the House Dem's like a heard of cats.
Yes. "Heard of Cats" is a great way to describe those loons. Have they done anything since taking office?

They need to get this impeachment nonsense over with and get down to business.

Better yet, I hope they keep doing nothing. The less congress does, the better.

They have gotten lots of legislation passed but McConnell will not allow votes in the Senate.

Democrats should impeach and spend all their time on the effort.aa dingey as Nancy Pelosi is she has enough experience to know that impeachment is going nowhere. The dimwits have already been told that the senate will not vote to remove. That will mean a landslide victory for Trump.

That isn't what he said, dumbfuck.
If I can produce a YouTube or audio clip of him quoting that very quote in my OP, would you agree to leave this site for good, never to return again?

Amen! Mueller has once again proven that Barr is a treasonous liar. Not only did Barr spin Mueller's report - he flat out lied about it. Barr should be IMPEACHED for violating his oath of office and lying to the American people.
He proved neither jack nor shit, dullard.

Go head and impeach Bar....SHUT UP AND DO IT, FAGGOT!

So, until the Democrats grow some balls, nothing will happen.

Trump has publically refused to even discuss infrastructure legislation until all the investigations about him are stopped.

Forum List

Back