Mueller : Trump is guilty of obstruction. Congress should handle it. Don't bother me again.

Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

But, the GOP are going to continue to spin, spin, spin!

tumblr_p3n6i3hlHe1wzvt9qo1_400.gif
but he did say so, he didn't indict him or bring up charges, which was his job! Correct?
Wrong. Indictment is not the job of the Special Couns l. The DoJ said so.

Here we go...READY???

nancy-pelosi.jpg

image_7_1698.jpg

Bravely bold Pelosi
Sat on her ass a lot.
But, she was not afraid to impeach,
Oh brave Pelosi.
She was not at all afraid
To impeach the very day,
Mueller said Congress should act.

She was not in the least bit scared
To be voted to the curb.
Or to have a house landslide,
And lose in 2020.
To have her seat removed
And her gavel yanked away,
And her party hacked and mangled
Brave Pelosi.

The commies removed
And the SCOTUS cleaned out
And illegals sent home
And the border walled up
And all gun laws repealed
And capitalist reign
And her facelift...

Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

But, the GOP are going to continue to spin, spin, spin!

tumblr_p3n6i3hlHe1wzvt9qo1_400.gif
but he did say so, he didn't indict him or bring up charges, which was his job! Correct?

no you moron-
no you moron sir!

Confidence is not the issue. Constitutional authority is. The DoJ said the Special Counsel could not charge the president because there is no judicial defense for the president. Congress HAS THE AUTHORITY to charge the president, but the Special Counsel does not have that authority.
So, until the Democrats grow some balls, nothing will happen.

No. Until the White House realizes their constitutional responsibility to release individuals to testify and subpoenaed documents, the whole thing goes to the courts.

If Mueller was able to charge a crime, he would have.

You must have evidence to charge a crime. Even if he were able, he had none.

Big surprise! Shocking! Trump supporters are in denial about Mueller's comments.

"I can't prove that you didn't stop beating your mother"....That's basically what the Mule said, dumbfuck.
I repeat...

If I can produce a YouTube or audio clip of him, Mueller, quoting that very quote in my OP, would you agree to leave this site for good, never to return again?
he said your title. go for it, let's see you produce it! If you can't, you're gone.

image_7_1698.jpg

Brave Pelosi ran away.
("No!")
Bravely ran away away.
("I didn't!")
When impeachment reared it's ugly head,
She bravely turned her tail and fled.
("I never!")
Yes, brave Pelosi turned about
And gallantly she chickened out.
("You're lying!")
Swiftly taking to her feet,
She beat a chicken shit retreat.
Bravest of the brave, Pelosi!

Big surprise! Shocking! Trump supporters are in denial about Mueller's comments.
Trump supporters, may be.

We non-UniParty people know what's up. The Democrats have one option...Impeach. Nothing else.

Dems know the score. They will do nothing and like it. They have no alternative.

Another moronic, needless, false, deceptive, troll post from the OP.

I'm a supporter of the rules of common law that have been established for several centuries, numbnutz.

The job of investigators is to produce evidence of wrongdoing for prosecution...It is not now, nor ever has been, to say that the subject of the investigation didn't do X....IOW, you don't prove negatives.

You either have evidence and produce it, or you STFU.....It has zero to do with Trump.

Actually you fuckers are living in denial.
You don't like the world as it is.
You can't follow the rules everyone else does.
So you ignore the rules and claim that you're right.
Even though you're wrong as shit........:iagree:

This is a sham. It doesn't matter if you are a Dem or Rep in this matter. The tax payers footed a 40 million dollar bill for Mueller to perform this investigation. Mueller's testimony could help or hurt Trump. Either way, the people of this country should demand Mueller come in and answer to Congress about his findings and decide for themselves if his report can withstand scrutiny under examination.

The House and Senate need to call him before their committees immediately and Barr should instruct him to answer every question as completely as possible until all questions are answered.

The crazy left thought for sure that Trump was guilty of collusion but after two years there was no evidence to sustain the charge. Now the left feels it in their gut that President Trump was guilty of obstruction but they offer no evidence to support their claim other than the firing of the FBI director which is up to the President discretion in any administration.

This is a sham. It doesn't matter if you are a Dem or Rep in this matter. The tax payers footed a 40 million dollar bill for Mueller to perform this investigation. Mueller's testimony could help or hurt Trump. Either way, the people of this country should demand Mueller come in and answer to Congress about his findings and decide for themselves if his report can withstand scrutiny under examination.

The House and Senate need to call him before their committees immediately and Barr should instruct him to answer every question as completely as possible until all questions are answered.

Never going to happen...He would then have to answer questions from republicans, which he certainly wants no part of.

Forum List

Back