Mueller : Trump is guilty of obstruction. Congress should handle it. Don't bother me again.

He proved neither jack nor shit, dullard.

Go head and impeach Bar....SHUT UP AND DO IT, FAGGOT!
giphy.gif

"I can't prove that you didn't stop beating your mother"....That's basically what the Mule said, dumbfuck.
I repeat...

If I can produce a YouTube or audio clip of him, Mueller, quoting that very quote in my OP, would you agree to leave this site for good, never to return again?

Conversely, if there is no confidence to charge a crime, tough titty. The burden of proof is on you.

As stated time and time and time again. Mueller was never going to indict the president, he was prohibited per DOJ policy of doing just that.

Irrelevant to the issue. He had the authority to show that evidence indicated a crime. He did not. Ergo, he did not fulfill a burden of proof.

No server was ever investigated by anyone in the government, so how is it they got an indictment with a grand jury? hmmmm

Conversely, if there is no confidence to charge a crime, tough titty. The burden of proof is on you.

I am not surprised that you have no problem with a president who mocks people, insults people, has secret meetings with russia and committed crimes and treason.

my respect for conservatives died when trump was elected and it gets worse every day you support his treachery and treason.

I'm not a conservative.

What crimes and treasonous activity can you show?

Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

But, the GOP are going to continue to spin, spin, spin!

tumblr_p3n6i3hlHe1wzvt9qo1_400.gif
How is this-it sounded like Mueller felt the house should impeach. Mueller did not want any responsibility for making a decision so he punted to Barr. Now, Mueller does not want to testify and he left everything vague enough so both sides can claim that God is on their side. So we are back where we were. The one wild card is impeachment-the Democrats might as well do it, but with a time limit-say end of the year. Trump is either in or out and both sides have a fair shot at presenting a candidate. All of us, D's and R's and I's would like to know what happened and be assured steps have been taken to prevent a repeat. Can we do that as a bipartisan effort without name calling?

Confidence is not the issue. Constitutional authority is. The DoJ said the Special Counsel could not charge the president because there is no judicial defense for the president. Congress HAS THE AUTHORITY to charge the president, but the Special Counsel does not have that authority.
So, until the Democrats grow some balls, nothing will happen.

Trump has publically refused to even discuss infrastructure legislation until all the investigations about him are stopped.

As stated time and time and time again. Mueller was never going to indict the president, he was prohibited per DOJ policy of doing just that.

I told many folk here @ USMB just that & all they do is to spew shit about 'intent'

LOFL ................. if you can NOT indict someone then 'intent' is a moot fucking point

USMB does have it's (more than) fair share of fucking morons

Billy hands you a small mirror.

Irrelevant to the issue. He had the authority to show that evidence indicated a crime. He did not. Ergo, he did not fulfill a burden of proof.
He didn't even fulfill a burden of probable cause to prosecute.....The "rules said we couldn't indict" bullshit (which isn't the standard in the first place) was just a way to muddy the water and throw the moobats a bone...And look at 'em howl,

Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

But, the GOP are going to continue to spin, spin, spin!

tumblr_p3n6i3hlHe1wzvt9qo1_400.gif
How is this-it sounded like Mueller felt the house should impeach. Mueller did not want any responsibility for making a decision so he punted to Barr. Now, Mueller does not want to testify and he left everything vague enough so both sides can claim that God is on their side. So we are back where we were. The one wild card is impeachment-the Democrats might as well do it, but with a time limit-say end of the year. Trump is either in or out and both sides have a fair shot at presenting a candidate. All of us, D's and R's and I's would like to know what happened and be assured steps have been taken to prevent a repeat. Can we do that as a bipartisan effort without name calling?

Trump or any other sitting President cant be prosecuted ..... HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IF ANY ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST A PRESIDENT IN OFFICE, CONGRESS IS RESPONSIBLE,

Mueller clearly walked a fine line, implicating Trump enuff to do nothing more than to imply it is up to Congress to exercise their authority to act as a check on the abuse of power by the executive; just as The Constitution intended.
This was an attempt by Mueller to string this farce out a few more months.
The media won't be honest about it.
This is a new low in the rule of law......the suspect has to prove he didn't do it rather than the persecutor must prove his case. Trump has to prove he's innocent, right?

Wrong.....it also isn't the job of the prosecutor to prove exoneration.....and Mueller knows this. The only reason the lying fuck mentioned it was because he knows what the media will do with this farce. Run with it....absent any evidence.

I mean using this rationale we can assume it's possible Trump committed a crime. We just don't know. He's guilty if you want him to be, that's all you need.
We can assume that it's just as possible that Trump murdered 15 old ladies as it is possible he committed any other crime. Mueller just hasn't found evidence yet proving it. But retards with TDS can dream that Trump is guilty.

This is wishful thinking by the left. It's what they live by. They believe in Unicorns, and nothing you say or do can convince them otherwise.

Last edited:
Confidence is not the issue. Constitutional authority is. The DoJ said the Special Counsel could not charge the president because there is no judicial defense for the president. Congress HAS THE AUTHORITY to charge the president, but the Special Counsel does not have that authority.
So, until the Democrats grow some balls, nothing will happen.

No. Until the White House realizes their constitutional responsibility to release individuals to testify and subpoenaed documents, the whole thing goes to the courts.

If Mueller was able to charge a crime, he would have.

Forum List

Back