Mueller : Trump is guilty of obstruction. Congress should handle it. Don't bother me again.

It didn't have to be. Mueller could have opined on anything he desired. He didn't have any limitations in regards to his report. So he left it ambiguous on purpose. He wanted to make Trump look guilty without actually saying it.

All indications point that way, don't they? Do you think it was pure coincidence most of his staff in this investigation were all Trump haters or Hillary lovers? Do you think it was an accident he never looked into the FISA warrant or Steele report?
Mueller himself is a republican and certainly didn't show any favoritism toward Trump. FBI agents, as most law enforcement, tend to be conservative, law-and-order types, so my guess is most would tend to be Republicans or conservative Democrats or just plain Independents.

You mean like Stroke-off and Paige?

Yes, Mueller hates Trump as other Republicans do. Just because he's a Republican doesn't mean shit; especially in this case. Yes, before Obama, the FBI was an on-the-level agency; that was until Ears weaponized them.
Yeah, republicans really hate Trump. I guess that explains why Trump has a 90% job approval rating from them

Why shouldn't they? And I'm not talking about the voting pubic, I'm talking about other representatives.
I have no idea why republicans would support someone like Trump. You should ask them.

They would probably tell me for the same reason I'm supporting Trump.

And that is exactly why he is leaving it to congress. The bar for impeachment and removal from office is lower than of conviction in a criminal court. The founding fathers had this crazy idea that elected officials should be held to higher standards than the public.
Except when you want to impeach the President for a crime, the burden of proof for the elements of that crime are the same - each of the elements must be proven, else the crime does not exist and no honest (ie, not a partisan bigot) person will vote to impeach or remove.

If you are a partisan bigot and want to impeach him because you hate him for beating Hillary, -that's- another story.
Hillary is old business I want him out of there because he's a stinking disgrace as Americas leader A vile lying bully without a plan Let him go back to what he does best cheating on his wife and ripping people off

Looking at our economy today, it seems he is doing what he does best.
Yeah fn it up not giving a chance for companies to plan ahead the ah doesn't know what he's doing tomorrow Business in case you didn't know can't run that way Now this mexican tariff if it goes thru will screw millions in the states It's like I've said ,the moron will fight to the last drop of YOUR blood

And that is exactly why he is leaving it to congress. The bar for impeachment and removal from office is lower than of conviction in a criminal court. The founding fathers had this crazy idea that elected officials should be held to higher standards than the public.
Except when you want to impeach the President for a crime, the burden of proof for the elements of that crime are the same - each of the elements must be proven, else the crime does not exist and no honest (ie, not a partisan bigot) person will vote to impeach or remove.

If you are a partisan bigot and want to impeach him because you hate him for beating Hillary, -that's- another story.
Hillary is old business I want him out of there because he's a stinking disgrace as Americas leader A vile lying bully without a plan Let him go back to what he does best cheating on his wife and ripping people off

Yeah fn it up not giving a chance for companies to plan ahead the ah doesn't know what he's doing tomorrow Business in case you didn't know can't run that way Now this mexican tariff if it goes thru will screw millions in the states It's like I've said ,the moron will fight to the last drop of YOUR blood

Right, because Hussein always gave companies chances to plan ahead.

Trump has been talking about the possibilities of tariffs for well over a year now. What company missed out on that news?

Trump has been talking about the possibilities of tariffs for well over a year now. What company missed out on that news?
markets did well under obama ,,,,no trade wars that you can't win etc etc

Nobody could believe he could f up everything so badly Talk to farmers See how they're doing home builders ,the auto business ,replacement parts vegtables

Yeah, he had no proof that Trump wasn't a damn criminal,
Why do you think this is meaningful?
Hoe does this translate, outside your world of make-believe, that Trump is a criminal?

Mueller told you very clearly that if he could have cleared Trump of obstruction, he would have. He could not. Now given that he did so in Vol1, it's not hard to see what he meant.

That doesn't mean he could prove it in a court of law either.

And that is exactly why Mueller is leaving it to congress. The bar for impeachment and removal from office is lower than conviction in a criminal court because many of the possible charges fall under the category of bad conduct. The founding fathers had this crazy idea that elected officials should be held to higher standards than the public.

Bad conduct is not the Constitutional standard for impeachment, it's nothing but a subjective term you folks have invented.

Bad conduit falls under the category of high crimes and misdemeanors. In the 18th century the term was used to cover a wide range of wrongdoings, some of which include violations of law but also, a host of other things such as violation of oath of office, failure to pay taxes, drunkenness, failure to supervisor subordinates, etc..

Why do you think this is meaningful?
Hoe does this translate, outside your world of make-believe, that Trump is a criminal?

Mueller told you very clearly that if he could have cleared Trump of obstruction, he would have. He could not. Now given that he did so in Vol1, it's not hard to see what he meant.

And that is exactly why Mueller is leaving it to congress. The bar for impeachment and removal from office is lower than conviction in a criminal court because many of the possible charges fall under the category of bad conduct. The founding fathers had this crazy idea that elected officials should be held to higher standards than the public.

Bad conduct is not the Constitutional standard for impeachment, it's nothing but a subjective term you folks have invented.

Bad conduit falls under the category of high crimes and misdemeanors. In the 18th century the term was used to cover a wide range of wrongdoings, some of which include violations of law but also, a host of other things such as violation of oath of office, failure to pay taxes, drunkenness, failure to supervisor subordinates, etc..

Link?

Link?

My god, man. You are presumably a grown man. How do you not know this and find it yourself.

Link?

My god, man. You are presumably a grown man. How do you not know this and find it yourself.

Fuck off, I'm not obligated to substantiate his claims.

Link?

Or educate yourself for that matter. It's not a claim. Only a dummy would think so. It's common knowledge that is easily found.

I'm so tired of you dopes arguing from ignorance and demanding to be educated by others.

Yes, and everyone probably hoped the moron would forget about his moronic idea, as he has so many others. But peope are start I g to figure out that he really is that big a moron and we ahpuld take him at his w9rd. When he says white supremacists are fine people, he means it.

Link?

Or educate yourself for that matter. It's not a claim. Only a dummy would think so. It's common knowledge that is easily found.

I'm so tired of you dopes arguing from ignorance and demanding to be educated by others.

It's also common knowledge that Mueller found no actionable collusion/conspiracy and the AG and AAG found no actionable obstruction, yet you commies keep crying about both. Causing commie butt hurt is not an impeachable offense.

Last edited:

Link?

It's also common knowledge that Mueller found no actionable collusion/conspiracy and the AG and AAG found no actionable obstruction, yet you commies keep crying about both. Causing commie butt hurt is not an impeachable offense.

Because it doesnt have to be criminal conspiracy to be very bad behavior unbecoming of the president's team, and because the AG lied his ass off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back