Mueller : Trump is guilty of obstruction. Congress should handle it. Don't bother me again.

let's see your scum ignore subpoenas in an impeachment trial. Oh I know because of your kiss ass traitors and hypocrites in the senate it doesn't stand a chance

Don't you just hate those ass kissers and traitors? Speaking of which, I went back to see the Senate vote on Bill Clintons impeachment. I can't seem to find one Democrat that found him guilty in spite of proof positive DNA evidence and video of Bill stating (in front of a judge) that he never had sex with Lewinsky.

So maybe you can help, because I'm such a partisan, all I can see were Democrats voting not-guilty, and a few Republicans joining them. So please go through the list (of perjury and OBSTRUCTION) and let me know where I went wrong.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia
And Clinton lying about a BJ a LEGAL bj lol,,is something you equate to this lying vile hurtful POS Trump?? At least Clinton put his hand on the bible This sick pervert in the WH can't

Your morons have been after the Clintons for 25 or more years They're clean Your idiots have shit on them although you spent many millions trying to get them Don't you AH's learn from your mistakes??

And we did get him. What your claim here is because the jury found OJ not guilty, he is not a murderer.
And because you can't indict a sitting president Trump is innocent?? No way. He's a marked man for the rest of his life

You mean like Bill Clinton with 11 so-called obstruction charges?

When the Democrats can no longer stretch this out and even the media becomes disinterested, everybody will forget about it and go to the next event in political news. Hopefully it will be something that proves 25 years of Bill and Hillary hunting did not happen in vain.

If you are looking for a fire, you simply go where the smoke is.
Keep looking for imaginary fires Can we call that a witch hunt?

You could if there was no reason to start an investigation in the first place. But as we know, Hillary committed several crimes others in the cabal refused to charge her with. Looking into why those crimes were left unanswered is hardly a witch hunt.
So those 10 possible obstruction charges against trump shouldn't be left unanswered ??Using your train of thought?

Congress The House

based on what? does congress have evidence that Mueller did not have? Do Schiff and Swalwell have the "proof" they claim to have? if so, why didn't they give it to Mueller?
Why didn't Barr tell Meuller he could accuse ? Wait till those 10 charges are brought to light Then you'll find what scum you support But knowing most of the dotards here even then they'll still support trump

Barr gave Mueller complete authority to do whatever he thought he could prove, he did nothing, he could prove nothing, even after two years and 30 million dollars of our money, nothing.

his stupid speech last week was to do nothing but keep the witch hunt alive, and the idiotic dems took it hook line and sinker.

tell us, dude. if Mueller's charge was to investigate russian influence, why did he ignore the russian created dossier paid for by hillary? why did he ignore uranium one deal? why did he ignore the 145 million in russian money paid to the clinton foundation?
Because that's all Russian BS ,,,10 cases of possible obstruction is not..... let's see your scum ignore subpoenas in an impeachment trial. Oh I know because of your kiss ass traitors and hypocrites in the senate it doesn't stand a chance but much will be revealed about your republican crook in the WH
Except every one of those incidents are now tainted / questionable because newly released documents show Mueller once again hid evidence in an attempt to create a false narrative / false perception if guilt.

These documents show Mueller left out key evidence - transcripts of the full phone call between Trump's lawyer and Flynn's - which makes it clear they were NOT attempting to obstruct justice, as Mueller attempted to make it appear.

Some things never change...and some people never do. Mueller just got busted AGAIN hiding evidence...
I'm not sure that what you say is what happened but ONE thing I do know ,,,Mueller is a brilliant honorable man and those who defile his name ,imo can drop dead

And Clinton lying about a BJ ...
It is pathetic the way you are forced to continue to lie in order to try to defend the proven criminal Bill Clinton.

Slick Willy was not taken to court over a BJ - it was for sexual harassment.

Slick Will did not attempt to deceive and did not lie to a court / judge about a BJ.

Slick Willy was not held in Contempt and stripped of his license to practice law in his home state of Arkansas - deemed a violation of ethics - for lying about a BJ.

(Hillary did not describe the person who gave her husband a BJ as the result of 'dragging a dollar bill through a trailer park'. And it is ironic how the con artist who declared EVERY WOMAN MUST BE BELIEVED spent decades attacking, slandering, intimidation, and silencing her husband's accusers...)

And Slick Willy was NOT Impeached for either getting a BJ or lying about one.

It is pathetic how after all these years snowflakes continue to demonstrate they still deny reality / the truth ...so why should we expect any different from them regarding the 2016 election results or the exposed failed coup attempt against President Trump?

It is pathetic the way you are forced to continue to lie in order to try to defend the proven criminal Bill Clinton.

Slick Will did not attempt to deceive and did not lie to a court / judge about a BJ.

Slick Willy was not held in Contempt and stripped of his license to practice law in his home state of Arkansas - deemed a violation of ethics - for lying about a BJ.

(Hillary did not describe the person who gave her husband a BJ as the result of 'dragging a dollar bill through a trailer park'. And it is ironic how the con artist who declared EVERY WOMAN MUST BE BELIEVED spent decades attacking, slandering, intimidation, and silencing her husband's accusers...)

It is pathetic how after all these years snowflakes continue to demonstrate they still deny reality / the truth ...so why should we expect any different from them regarding the 2016 election results or the exposed failed coup attempt against President Trump?
Acquitted
The trial in the United States Senate began right after the seating of the 106th Congress, in which the Republican Party held 55 Senate seats. A two-thirds vote (67 senators) was required to remove Clinton from office. Fifty senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no member of his own Democratic Party voted guilty on either charge. Clinton, like Johnson a century earlier, was acquitted on all charges.

That doesn't mean he could prove it in a court of law either.

He didn't need to, dope. Congress doesn't need to either.
Yep....impeachment used to be a legal matter......now Democrats are using it to overturn elections

But what do you expect from a bunch of anti-Americans.

It was never a legal matter.
If it was you know you'd get laughed out of court.

But it used to be you needed crimes to start impeachment. Since they don't have a crime and have been talking about impeachment since the day he won the election, more than half of America knows impeachment is purely political and illegitimate. The public may be moved to act. Democrats/Communists need a disarmed electorate in order to function.
Impeachment never required crimes. Only misconduct.

While being stupid only requires wilful ignorance.
Perhaps you should try giving the constitution a read sometime, you nitwit. Who knows you might even learn something so you won't look so dumb the next time you decide to share your ignorance.

Acquitted
The trial in the United States Senate began right after the seating of the 106th Congress, in which the Republican Party held 55 Senate seats. A two-thirds vote (67 senators) was required to remove Clinton from office. Fifty senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no member of his own Democratic Party voted guilty on either charge. Clinton, like Johnson a century earlier, was acquitted on all charges.

And note the Republicans that voted against their party. If Trump is impeached by the house, let's see how many Democrat defectors there are in the Senate.

And we did get him. What your claim here is because the jury found OJ not guilty, he is not a murderer.
And because you can't indict a sitting president Trump is innocent?? No way. He's a marked man for the rest of his life

You mean like Bill Clinton with 11 so-called obstruction charges?

When the Democrats can no longer stretch this out and even the media becomes disinterested, everybody will forget about it and go to the next event in political news. Hopefully it will be something that proves 25 years of Bill and Hillary hunting did not happen in vain.

If you are looking for a fire, you simply go where the smoke is.
Keep looking for imaginary fires Can we call that a witch hunt?

You could if there was no reason to start an investigation in the first place. But as we know, Hillary committed several crimes others in the cabal refused to charge her with. Looking into why those crimes were left unanswered is hardly a witch hunt.
So those 10 possible obstruction charges against trump shouldn't be left unanswered ??Using your train of thought?

What I said is that charging Trump of obstruction (totally subjective) is a witch hunt. Since taking over leadership of the house, and even before, their entire focus is on disenfranchising the voters that put Trump in the White House. These anti-Americans need to be voted out next election.

let's see your scum ignore subpoenas in an impeachment trial. Oh I know because of your kiss ass traitors and hypocrites in the senate it doesn't stand a chance

Don't you just hate those ass kissers and traitors? Speaking of which, I went back to see the Senate vote on Bill Clintons impeachment. I can't seem to find one Democrat that found him guilty in spite of proof positive DNA evidence and video of Bill stating (in front of a judge) that he never had sex with Lewinsky.

So maybe you can help, because I'm such a partisan, all I can see were Democrats voting not-guilty, and a few Republicans joining them. So please go through the list (of perjury and OBSTRUCTION) and let me know where I went wrong.

And Clinton lying about a BJ a LEGAL bj lol,,is something you equate to this lying vile hurtful POS Trump?? At least Clinton put his hand on the bible This sick pervert in the WH can't

A BJ is legal--lying under oath to a judge is not.

Acquitted

And note the Republicans that voted against their party. If Trump is impeached by the house, let's see how many Democrat defectors there are in the Senate.
Both parties vote to save their jobs

But trump is scared shitless of appearing before a judge

Acquitted

Look at that link I provided again. Several Republicans voted not-guilty in the Clinton case. Not one Democrat voted guilty.

No, Trump didn't commit a crime like Clinton did.

Acquitted

Look at that link I provided again. Several Republicans voted not-guilty in the Clinton case. Not one Democrat voted guilty.
I think 5 republicans out of 55?

Wait till after he leaves office in 2020 to find out you're wrong. 1000 former prosecutors can't all be wrong and can't ALL be Dems

Wait till after he leaves office in 2020 to find out you're wrong. 1000 former prosecutors can't all be wrong and can't ALL be Dems
The moron defied close advisers in deciding to threaten Mexico WTF is wrong with tha SOB ?

But there is ONE AH who tells trump Americans won't be paying This is starting to look like never never land

The plant will simply pass those costs to their consumers.
No, sorry, that is just not necessarily true. They will do what makes them competitive. If that means eliminatimg those costs by transferrimg assembly offshore in order to stay competitive, that is what they will do.

The moron defied close advisers in deciding to threaten Mexico WTF is wrong with tha SOB ?

What's wrong? He's trying to solve a problem that the Democrats and Democrat activist judges keep stopping him from solving.

If they are not Commies, they are Trump haters which there are many on the right.

Forum List

Back