Mueller WILL NOT Present Collusion Evidence At Manafort Trial

No, Oldstyle, Mueller does not. He is trying Manafort on other crimes, on which the collusion investigation does not impeded.

Manafort has the ball. He can flip on those who colluded with Russians for consideration of a better sentence. That is why, since he violated the conditions of parole, he is sitting in solitary confinement, where he gets to think about how many years he can endure such conditions.

What's amusing to me, Jake is that you STILL think there was Russian collusion with the Trump campaign! I'm sorry but it didn't happen! The only campaign that colluded with Russians to affect the election was the Clinton campaign. The facts are indisputable...they paid people to concoct a series of phony "dossiers" on a candidate running for the Presidency and then the Obama Administration took those phony dossiers (that they knew were paid for by Hillary!) and used them to help get a FISA warrant to spy on the opposition's campaign! The level of corruption and general sleaziness involved in both of those things is breathtaking!

And don't be shocked if Trump issues pardons for anyone who got railroaded by this joke of an investigation. It's become such a partisan circus at this point that he may feel it's justified.
Yes, there was collusion to work with the Russian government against Hillary.....That has been shown.... with the Trump tower meeting with the 6 Russian government agents, with the Papadopoulos meetings with gov't agents sanctioned by a Trump campaign deputy manager, and Carter Paige meetings with gov't agents, with all of their Russian operative contacts etc etc etc......

What we don't know is what the quid pro quo arrangement was......

What did Trump campaign promise Russia? Removal of Sanctions? USA pulling out of NATO? USA offering Russia a seat on the G7??
trump has done more against russia in less than 2 years than obama did in 8.

No, Oldstyle, Mueller does not. He is trying Manafort on other crimes, on which the collusion investigation does not impeded.

Manafort has the ball. He can flip on those who colluded with Russians for consideration of a better sentence. That is why, since he violated the conditions of parole, he is sitting in solitary confinement, where he gets to think about how many years he can endure such conditions.

What's amusing to me, Jake is that you STILL think there was Russian collusion with the Trump campaign! I'm sorry but it didn't happen! The only campaign that colluded with Russians to affect the election was the Clinton campaign. The facts are indisputable...they paid people to concoct a series of phony "dossiers" on a candidate running for the Presidency and then the Obama Administration took those phony dossiers (that they knew were paid for by Hillary!) and used them to help get a FISA warrant to spy on the opposition's campaign! The level of corruption and general sleaziness involved in both of those things is breathtaking!

And don't be shocked if Trump issues pardons for anyone who got railroaded by this joke of an investigation. It's become such a partisan circus at this point that he may feel it's justified.
Yes, there was collusion to work with the Russian government against Hillary.....That has been shown.... with the Trump tower meeting with the 6 Russian government agents, with the Papadopoulos meetings with gov't agents sanctioned by a Trump campaign deputy manager, and Carter Paige meetings with gov't agents, with all of their Russian operative contacts etc etc etc......

What did Trump campaign promise Russia? Removal of Sanctions? USA pulling out of NATO? USA offering Russia a seat on the G7??
keep telling yourself that! :)

(if it makes you feel better)

That is a silly statement, an assertion with no proof.

Although, not quite as silly as "collusion", with no proof.

I wanted her arrested and tried! She tampered with evidence. The fbi had no authority to release her

Then I refer you to your own words.

Is he guilty already? I thought this was America

Did you miss the part where he said "tried"?
And to think we have three other morons who gave you a winner.:cuckoo:

I didn't miss anything.

Clinton: She's guilty so we must investigate, put her on trial, and convict her!

Manafort: He hasn't been put on trial and convicted yet, so we must never investigate because we have to presume he is innocent!

I wanted her arrested and tried! She tampered with evidence. The fbi had no authority to release her

Then I refer you to your own words.

Is he guilty already? I thought this was America

Did you miss the part where he said "tried"?
And to think we have three other morons who gave you a winner.:cuckoo:

I didn't miss anything.

Clinton: She's guilty so we must investigate, put her on trial, and convict her!

Manafort: He hasn't been put on trial and convicted yet, so we must never investigate because we have to presume he is innocent!

So she got her trial what are ya bitching about?

go google it.

its very true. it just doesnt fit your pre e isting conditions so you laugh it off vs go look n prove me wtong.

Was Obama Too Soft on Russia?

feel free to offer up a comparison of your own.

So from Trump and Russians to some mosquitos bank fraud before Trump ran.
Pitiful and laughable. The world is laughing at us and Not due to Trumps actions

Last edited:

go google it.

its very true. it just doesnt fit your pre e isting conditions so you laugh it off vs go look n prove me wtong.
The early sanctions put on Russia and deportation of diplomats were not Trump's moves, or the sanctions congress critters created themselves to put on Russia, forcing Trump to sign the bill, because congress made certain they had a veto proof majority? BOTH of those Trump fought tooth and nail....

meanwhile, us Americans have to get our news from Russian news releases that Trump talked or met in secret again, with Putin, and the Russian ''view'' of what they talked about.....

go google it.

The early sanctions put on Russia and deportation of diplomats were not Trump's moves, or the sanctions congress critters created themselves to put on Russia, forcing Trump to sign the bill, because congress made certain they had a veto proof majority? BOTH of those Trump fought tooth and nail....

meanwhile, us Americans half to get our news from Russian news releases that Trump talked or met in secret again, and the Russian ''view'' of what they talked about.....
we get the other half from cnn.

screwed either way.

obama made mistakes with Russia, that we should not repeat.

Uh, colluding with Russians to sway an election would be a crime.

Mueller is charging Manafort with crimes that are far outside the scope of what Mueller is supposed to be investigating. When a special counsel is appointed, he is given specific parameters and directives about what he is supposed to investigate. Mueller's probe has become a lawless witch hunt.

Your IGNORANCE is showing....Read the fucking document that appointed Mueller (or have someone read it to you) and perhaps you'd see that the Manafort inquiry is VERY MUCH within the scope of Mueller's scope of work.

You nitwits seem to :forget" that Manafort was the CHAIR of Trump's campaign (forget about the idiot-in-chief lying about how long Manafort was Chair and the fuck-poor vetting process.)

You can think that all you want, but that does not make you right.

Don't be shocked if Trump pardons someone, and the House impeaches and Senate tries him for obstruction of justice. The pardon power does not give Trump the right to impede justice.
Executing his constitutional pardon powers can never be classified as obstruction of justice, you senile old coot.

obama made mistakes with Russia, that we should not repeat.
so has trump done more against russia than obama did?

Mueller is charging Manafort with crimes that are far outside the scope of what Mueller is supposed to be investigating. When a special counsel is appointed, he is given specific parameters and directives about what he is supposed to investigate. Mueller's probe has become a lawless witch hunt.

Your IGNORANCE is showing....Read the fucking document that appointed Mueller (or have someone read it to you) and perhaps you'd see that the Manafort inquiry is VERY MUCH within the scope of Mueller's scope of work.

You nitwits seem to :forget" that Manafort was the CHAIR of Trump's campaign (forget about the idiot-in-chief lying about how long Manafort was Chair and the fuck-poor vetting process.)
He was chair for two months, idiot. Nothing he is accused of occured during those two months. None of them have anything to do with the campaign.

Actually there is concern about him singing a little ditty called the "Podesta Group".

If the Podesta Group is guilty.....let them hang......Will you say the same for Manafort's upcoming arias while serving as CHAIR of the idiot's campaign?
LOL

Mueller WILL NOT Present Collusion Evidence At Manafort Trial

Special counsel Robert Mueller said in a court filing Friday that his prosecutors will not present evidence regarding Trump campaign collusion with Russia at an upcoming trial for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

“The government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government,” reads a filing submitted by Mueller’s team in federal court in Virginia on Friday.

DhhCsWfUcAI9APs.jpg

Answer:

A. Collusion is NOT a crime (just an ETHICAL and treasonous ....)

B.There is enough evidence (such as bank fraud) to send Manafort to prison for the rest of his life.

C. Manafort's ONLY recourse is to "sing" what he did as Trump's campaign chair behind Trump's ignorance.

Collusion with Russia is not a crime.

Kondor3, please go study the case, because you don't get it. Collusion is not being used in the trial.

Yes, and why isn't Mueller charging Manafort with collusion? Why is that, hey? Isn't that what Mueller is supposed to be investigating? Why is Mueller charging him with alleged crimes that were not even involved with Trump's campaign, much less with "Russian collusion"? Because he has no evidence that Manafort colluded with the Russians.
Manafort is not trying Manafort for collusion, because if Manafort will flip on what he knows he won't be charged with it: he will be an immunized witness. You know that.
There's nothing to "flip" on, idiot.

Forum List

Back