Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

She looks like a winner in this picture. Well done girl.

She said repeatedly in her days here that people need to see that Muslim women can be athletic, that African American women do sports like fencing, and that women should not be trapped to the home. She also said that an Olympic medal would give hope to young girls just like herself once, that they can aspire to an Olympics too and watch their country’s flags rise while wearing medals around their necks.
5169.jpg

Ibtihaj Muhammad's bronze: a vital US medal in this summer of Trump

The token was just along for the ride

Muhammad, who made history as the first American to wear a hijab in Olympic competition, added 10 points before she was subbed out for alternate Monica Aksamit who contributed 5 in her lone bout.

Couldn't even fully compete. Instead for carried.

U.S. women's sabre team wins bronze
Lets see your Olympic medals then.

Ah the old shame me for not having a medal tactic.

You propped her up as some great thing. To get that medal they had to sub your girl out and have another come in to win it

She said repeatedly in her days here that people need to see that Muslim women can be athletic, that African American women do sports like fencing, and that women should not be trapped to the home. She also said that an Olympic medal would give hope to young girls just like herself once, that they can aspire to an Olympics too and watch their country’s flags rise while wearing medals around their necks.
5169.jpg

Muhammad, who made history as the first American to wear a hijab in Olympic competition, added 10 points before she was subbed out for alternate Monica Aksamit who contributed 5 in her lone bout.

You propped her up as some great thing. To get that medal they had to sub your girl out and have another come in to win it
Its a team game dickhead. Check out the picture and salute a great advert for a multi cultural society.

5169.jpg

I bet he keeps them right next to the presidential ballot with your name on it.
Oh wait, you wouldnt voice opinion on a candidate if you had not run at least once yourself right?
Isnt it just a tad ironic that you are defending free speech on a thread where people want to deny that to a great American athlete ?

When will you defend her right to free speech ?

I think you are playing fast and loose with the phrase "great American athlete". Settle down there playa

Had she kept her head down and accepted her role as a back bencher. And decided to not make a spectacle of her oppressive hood. Or not go on with her pro Palestine garbage.

5169.jpg

Its a team game dickhead. Check out the picture and salute a great advert for a multi cultural society.

So we have 3 all American girls and one oppressed amercian girl?

It is a team game and it's obvious the other 3 carried your girl. Plus the sub came in so your girl couldn't mess it up. And lose a chance at a medal.

The Muslims would know something about how the Nazi's rolled. Since they supported and partnered with them.
Seems to me that the Americans would know something about how the Nazi's rolled since the two most popular Americans supported and partnered with the Nazis:

Henry Ford
c6facc50d672a87f301bbfeb3fb59abc.jpg

and Charles Lindbergh
lindbergh-In-October-1938-Lindbergh-was-presented-by-Goering-on-behalf-of-the-Fuehrer-the-Service-Cross-of-the-German-Eagle-for-his-contributions-to-aviation....detail.jpg

The Muslims would know something about how the Nazi's rolled. Since they supported and partnered with them.
Seems to me that the Americans would know something about how the Nazi's rolled since the two most popular Americans supported and partnered with the Nazis:

Henry Ford

and Charles Lindbergh
lindbergh-In-October-1938-Lindbergh-was-presented-by-Goering-on-behalf-of-the-Fuehrer-the-Service-Cross-of-the-German-Eagle-for-his-contributions-to-aviation....detail.jpg

Did those two support the nazi war effort and Jewish concentration camps?

You propped her up as some great thing.
All he did was admire one of you countrymen. I thought you'd be chuffed about it, but there's no pleasing you, is there.
true

We admire greatness here. Not back benchers who are just out there for a photo op. Especially those who have to be removed from competition to ensure the team can win a medal.

Why again is anyone propping this girl up? Why isn't there 19 threads about the back bencher on the handball team? And you all telling us how great They are despite being only an anchor on the team.

Henry Ford

and Charles Lindbergh

Indeed, they did.

Henry Ford

and Charles Lindbergh

We know fdr was fond of concentration camps.

We admire greatness here. Not back benchers who are just out there for a photo op.
So it's public, national embarrassment from slackers and cheaters you dislike, is it? People like Lance Armstrong who was regularly taking illegal drugs to win, Mike Tyson who bit off the ear of his opponents, and this twit Hope Solo, who on Friday responded to her american team getting their asses kicked, and saying the ones who did the kicking … “They are cowards!” I don't hear you saying much about them, but then they aren't Muslims, are they. What about Muhammed Ali? Not only was he a Muslim but he also refused to do military service when he was called in by the draft.

Henry Ford

and Charles Lindbergh

We know fdr was fond of concentration camps.
Him too?

5169.jpg

Oh wait, you wouldnt voice opinion on a candidate if you had not run at least once yourself right?
Isnt it just a tad ironic that you are defending free speech on a thread where people want to deny that to a great American athlete ?

free speech is fine but the bitch is making up bullshit lies.
its obvious she wants her terrorist friends in the country so they can kill more Americans.
Isnt it funny how idiots like you will defend her and agree with her when she outright lies.

5169.jpg

I think you are playing fast and loose with the phrase "great American athlete". Settle down there playa

Had she kept her head down and accepted her role as a back bencher. And decided to not make a spectacle of her oppressive hood. Or not go on with her pro Palestine garbage.
lets not forget that until he shows us his Olympic medals, I dont think he has the right to say if she is a great athlete or not. (his rules, not mine)

Oh! I see now. It's LIES you're concerned about. It all makes sense now. You don't like the proposition that she might be telling LIES .... like the hoola-ga-whopper of all LIES the Whine House told about WMD's in the Arab world. Yeah, now I remember - the US government LIED about there being thousands upon thousands of WMD's scattered all over the Iraki desert and they proceeded to invade the country, murdering tens of thousands of Iraki soldiers who were defending their INNOCENT- OF - WMD nation ... then raping a few thousand girls and children ... setting up torture centres like Abu Graib and Guantanamo in order to torture to death a few thousand more INNOCENT Arabs ... took control of the Irak oil fields, skimmed large quantities off the top, and destroyed the infrastructure of the land. Whew! And now you are worried that this young Arab girl might want revenge and tell a few porkies about what a great athlete she is. Why didn't you say so right from the start? I am sure that if I'd known that, I would have supported you right from page one. Golly, you're swell!
th_smileblink.gif

Henry Ford

and Charles Lindbergh

Indeed, they did.

Well please post some information to back that up. I can believe they supported eugenics. But please share additional info and I will happily trash them as well.

But none of this still makes the Muslims role in the third reich excusable. They actually had legions of troops fighting under the Nazi flag.

Why do liberal Islam-fellatrices like Guano hate Jews so much that they support the most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-exterminating, mass-raping, bloodbath hate ideology in history, Pisslam? I'd have more respect for you leftist, Islam human condoms if you would just get swastikas tattooed onto your foreheads so people could at least see where you treasonous, clinical, anti-free-speech liberal psychopaths are coming frrom/

5169.jpg

its obvious she wants her terrorist friends in the country so they can kill more Americans.
Isnt it funny how idiots like you will defend her and agree with her when she outright lies.
Her views are pretty mainstream and would be considered moderate in the wider world.

We admire greatness here. Not back benchers who are just out there for a photo op.
So it's public, national embarrassment from slackers and cheaters you dislike, is it? People like Lance Armstrong who was regularly taking illegal drugs to win, Mike Tyson who bit off the ear of his opponents, and this twit Hope Solo, who on Friday responded to her american team getting their asses kicked, and saying the ones who did the kicking … “They are cowards!” I don't hear you saying much about them, but then they aren't Muslims, are they. What about Muhammed Ali? Not only was he a Muslim but he also refused to do military service when he was called in by the draft.

Cassius Clay only became a muslim and changed his name to Muhammad Ali only after he got his draft notice, Coincidence I think not.

Forum List

Back