Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

She looks like a winner in this picture. Well done girl.

She said repeatedly in her days here that people need to see that Muslim women can be athletic, that African American women do sports like fencing, and that women should not be trapped to the home. She also said that an Olympic medal would give hope to young girls just like herself once, that they can aspire to an Olympics too and watch their country’s flags rise while wearing medals around their necks.

5169.jpg

Ibtihaj Muhammad's bronze: a vital US medal in this summer of Trump

She said repeatedly in her days here that people need to see that Muslim women can be athletic, that African American women do sports like fencing, and that women should not be trapped to the home. She also said that an Olympic medal would give hope to young girls just like herself once, that they can aspire to an Olympics too and watch their country’s flags rise while wearing medals around their necks.
5169.jpg

off topic but, in that picture in your sig line, why are Trump and Putin riding Hillary?

A great face of changing America

In addition to being eighth worldwide, the New Jersey native arrived at the Olympic Games ranked No. 2 in the U.S., yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Muhammad, who attended Duke on an academic scholarship, was one of Time's 100 Most influential People in 2016. In 2014, she launched her own clothing company called Louella which makes clothing that is both modest and fashion forward.

She is also a sports ambassador for the U.S. State Department's Empowering Women and Girls Through Sport Initiative and travels the world to teach girls the importance of sports and education.

Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home

Ibtihaj Muhammad, the fencer who happens to also be the first American Muslim woman to compete in the Olympics while wearing a hijab, had strong words for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about his immigration plans for Muslims.

“I think his words are very dangerous,” Muhammad, who is competing in team sabre competition Monday morning, told CNN last week. “When these types of comments are made, no one thinks about how they really affect people. I’m African American. I don’t have another home to go to. My family was born here. I was born here. I’ve grown up in Jersey. All my family’s from Jersey.

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home’
she's also an America hating kunt.

not that that is a neg to you.

she choked, big time on the big stage, never to be heard from again.

fucking karma

she's also an America hating kunt. not that that is a neg to you. she choked, big time on the big stage, never to be heard from again. fucking karma
So let me get this straight. Is it your opinion that she intentionally threw her match just to express her "kunt-hating America" convictions ...... or was it her "fucking karma" that got her?

A great face of changing America

In addition to being eighth worldwide, the New Jersey native arrived at the Olympic Games ranked No. 2 in the U.S., yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Muhammad, who attended Duke on an academic scholarship, was one of Time's 100 Most influential People in 2016. In 2014, she launched her own clothing company called Louella which makes clothing that is both modest and fashion forward.

She is also a sports ambassador for the U.S. State Department's Empowering Women and Girls Through Sport Initiative and travels the world to teach girls the importance of sports and education.

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home

Ibtihaj Muhammad, the fencer who happens to also be the first American Muslim woman to compete in the Olympics while wearing a hijab, had strong words for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about his immigration plans for Muslims.

“I think his words are very dangerous,” Muhammad, who is competing in team sabre competition Monday morning, told CNN last week. “When these types of comments are made, no one thinks about how they really affect people. I’m African American. I don’t have another home to go to. My family was born here. I was born here. I’ve grown up in Jersey. All my family’s from Jersey.

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home’
she's also an America hating kunt.

not that that is a neg to you.

she choked, big time on the big stage, never to be heard from again.

fucking karma
Lets see your Olympic medals you fucking loser.

5169.jpg

The token was just along for the ride

Muhammad, who made history as the first American to wear a hijab in Olympic competition, added 10 points before she was subbed out for alternate Monica Aksamit who contributed 5 in her lone bout.

Couldn't even fully compete. Instead for carried.

U.S. women's sabre team wins bronze

It's hard enough for an athlete to perform at such a huge spectacle like the Olympics with all the hype and anticipation of execution of skills and opponents from around the world.....But to add to the pressure with petty, insignificant bull shit about her uniform is unnecessary..The games are suppose to be about athletic abilities and not political or social strife..
Yes it is, but she chose to use it as a platform for politics, the hijab and trashing America.
Since she went down that road, it's a pity she didn't use her platform to instead address the very real plight of her sisters - Muslim women who are horribly oppressed and abused in Saudi, Iran, Pakistan, and all the other Muslim dominated countries around the globe.
But nope, she thought it best to totally ignore the real oppression of these women, wear her hijab in support (lol), complain she doesn't 'feel safe' in America (even though 60% of religiously motivated crimes are against Jews, then Christians, and then Islam right at the bottom).
And when asked about Islamic terrorism? It's just a 'misunderstanding'.
Anyone who doesn't get a whiff of the Islamic agenda here must be wilfully deaf, dumb and blind.
Its her America and she can say what she likes. Your twisting of what she said says more about your sick agenda than it does about her.

It's not twisting what she says. Read her Twitter remarks. She's a racist anti-American BLM supporter. She whines about white privilege. She likely supports ISIS and should be watched.
I havent seen any anti American quotes at all. Apart from the loons on the right who want to enforce her freedom.

How is this done ?

By telling her what to wear and that she has no right to voice her opinions. Where did that authority come from ?

Here's a real gem, calling Reagan a super racist:
Ibtihaj Muhammad on Twitter

Plus the dozens of tweets of her complaining about anti-Muslim sentiment. It's kind of like listening to a Nazi complain no one likes them.

No tweets condemning any of the terror attacks from this last year, yet she tweets about anti-Islamic crimes afterwards. She's a piece of shit, just like every other Msulim that sympathizes with ISIS and any other Muslim terrorists.

5169.jpg

Muhammad, who made history as the first American to wear a hijab in Olympic competition, added 10 points before she was subbed out for alternate Monica Aksamit who contributed 5 in her lone bout.

Lets see your Olympic medals then.

5169.jpg

She should move to a nice Islamic country like Saudi Arabia, where she would be jailed for participating in athletics.

5169.jpg

I bet he keeps them right next to the presidential ballot with your name on it.
Oh wait, you wouldnt voice opinion on a candidate if you had not run at least once yourself right?

5169.jpg

I bet he keeps them right next to the presidential ballot with your name on it.
Oh wait, you wouldnt voice opinion on a candidate if you had not run at least once yourself right?
Isnt it just a tad ironic that you are defending free speech on a thread where people want to deny that to a great American athlete ?

When will you defend her right to free speech ?

No tweets condemning any of the terror attacks from this last year, yet she tweets about anti-Islamic crimes afterwards.
I realize this isn't really on the topic, but I haven't read anything by you, mourning over the ca. million innocent men, women and children the US tortured, raped and murdered in Irak, justifying it by lying about WMD's and claiming there is a war on against Islam. I'm sure you've written volumes on the subject, so if you could send me a link I'd be extremely grateful to you.
:eusa_angel:

No tweets condemning any of the terror attacks from this last year, yet she tweets about anti-Islamic crimes afterwards.
I realize this isn't really on the topic, but I haven't read anything by you, mourning over the ca. million innocent men, women and children the US tortured, raped and murdered in Irak, justifying it by lying about WMD's and claiming there is a war on against Islam. I'm sure you've written volumes on the subject, so if you could send me a link I'd be extremely grateful to you.
Shhhhhh!

How am I supposed to write about something that never happened?

How am I supposed to write about something that never happened?
You poor, poor thing, you.
c0410.gif

It's hard enough for an athlete to perform at such a huge spectacle like the Olympics with all the hype and anticipation of execution of skills and opponents from around the world.....But to add to the pressure with petty, insignificant bull shit about her uniform is unnecessary..The games are suppose to be about athletic abilities and not political or social strife..
Yes it is, but she chose to use it as a platform for politics, the hijab and trashing America.
Since she went down that road, it's a pity she didn't use her platform to instead address the very real plight of her sisters - Muslim women who are horribly oppressed and abused in Saudi, Iran, Pakistan, and all the other Muslim dominated countries around the globe.
But nope, she thought it best to totally ignore the real oppression of these women, wear her hijab in support (lol), complain she doesn't 'feel safe' in America (even though 60% of religiously motivated crimes are against Jews, then Christians, and then Islam right at the bottom).
And when asked about Islamic terrorism? It's just a 'misunderstanding'.
Anyone who doesn't get a whiff of the Islamic agenda here must be wilfully deaf, dumb and blind.
Its her America and she can say what she likes. Your twisting of what she said says more about your sick agenda than it does about her.

It's not twisting what she says. Read her Twitter remarks. She's a racist anti-American BLM supporter. She whines about white privilege. She likely supports ISIS and should be watched.
I havent seen any anti American quotes at all. Apart from the loons on the right who want to enforce her freedom.

How is this done ?

By telling her what to wear and that she has no right to voice her opinions. Where did that authority come from ?

Here's a real gem, calling Reagan a super racist:
Ibtihaj Muhammad on Twitter

Plus the dozens of tweets of her complaining about anti-Muslim sentiment. It's kind of like listening to a Nazi complain no one likes them.

No tweets condemning any of the terror attacks from this last year, yet she tweets about anti-Islamic crimes afterwards. She's a piece of shit, just like every other Msulim that sympathizes with ISIS and any other Muslim terrorists.

The Muslims would know something about how the Nazi's rolled. Since they supported and partnered with them.

Forum List

Back