Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

Cpy_3q_WgAA-pKb.jpg

not going to read all the responses but, Has anyone pointed out that this rag headed **** is not going to be asked to leave under Trumps plans?
Now, if she was trying to get in right now it might be different.
See, this is the problem with a liberal. They take everything too far. just like abortion, no we dont want to pay for your abortion, to humans this means, you pay for your own abortion, to the scum of the earth liberals it means taking away a right. (which abortion is not a right)

It's hard enough for an athlete to perform at such a huge spectacle like the Olympics with all the hype and anticipation of execution of skills and opponents from around the world.....But to add to the pressure with petty, insignificant bull shit about her uniform is unnecessary..The games are suppose to be about athletic abilities and not political or social strife..
Yes it is, but she chose to use it as a platform for politics, the hijab and trashing America.
Since she went down that road, it's a pity she didn't use her platform to instead address the very real plight of her sisters - Muslim women who are horribly oppressed and abused in Saudi, Iran, Pakistan, and all the other Muslim dominated countries around the globe.
But nope, she thought it best to totally ignore the real oppression of these women, wear her hijab in support (lol), complain she doesn't 'feel safe' in America (even though 60% of religiously motivated crimes are against Jews, then Christians, and then Islam right at the bottom).
And when asked about Islamic terrorism? It's just a 'misunderstanding'.
Anyone who doesn't get a whiff of the Islamic agenda here must be wilfully deaf, dumb and blind.
Its her America and she can say what she likes. Your twisting of what she said says more about your sick agenda than it does about her.

It's not twisting what she says. Read her Twitter remarks. She's a racist anti-American BLM supporter. She whines about white privilege. She likely supports ISIS and should be watched.

It's hard enough for an athlete to perform at such a huge spectacle like the Olympics with all the hype and anticipation of execution of skills and opponents from around the world.....But to add to the pressure with petty, insignificant bull shit about her uniform is unnecessary..The games are suppose to be about athletic abilities and not political or social strife..
Yes it is, but she chose to use it as a platform for politics, the hijab and trashing America.
Since she went down that road, it's a pity she didn't use her platform to instead address the very real plight of her sisters - Muslim women who are horribly oppressed and abused in Saudi, Iran, Pakistan, and all the other Muslim dominated countries around the globe.
But nope, she thought it best to totally ignore the real oppression of these women, wear her hijab in support (lol), complain she doesn't 'feel safe' in America (even though 60% of religiously motivated crimes are against Jews, then Christians, and then Islam right at the bottom).
Anyone who doesn't get a whiff of the Islamic agenda here must be wilfully deaf, dumb and blind.
Its her America and she can say what she likes. Your twisting of what she said says more about your sick agenda than it does about her.
lets talk about twisting words.
Trump wants to stop raghead immigration into the country because of results seen in other parts of the world from the same mistake.
This pile of shit raghead twists that into Trump saying he is going to deport her.
Talk about twisting.
If not deported for her terrorist views, Im sure we can at least lock her up for her obvious retardation.

If not deported for her terrorist views, Im sure we can at least lock her up for her obvious retardation.
If that were a real crime then you would have release all of your prisoners in and amongst the rest of the retarded population and put the remaining 2% of the citizenry inside the prisons ....... for protective custody

Last edited:
Trump wants to stop raghead immigration into the country because of results seen in other parts of the world from the same mistake.
This pile of shit raghead twists that into Trump saying he is going to deport her.
Talk about twisting.
I have talked to lefties who say Donald trump is going to deport my Latina wife even though my wife is an American citizen. Are they really that stupid? Or do they think they are going to trick me or something? They are playing checkers when I'm playing chess.

Talk about twisting.
I have talked to lefties who say Donald trump is going to deport my Latina wife even though my wife is an American citizen. Are they really that stupid? Or do they think they are going to trick me or something? They are playing checkers when I'm playing chess.
Not going to happen. My wife is hispanic, (Puerto Rican) Ive been turning my mother in law in to homeland security for years now, to date I have not been able to have her deported despite all of my attempts.

It's not twisting what she says. Read her Twitter remarks. She's a racist anti-American BLM supporter. She whines about white privilege. She likely supports ISIS and should be watched.
I havent seen any anti American quotes at all. Apart from the loons on the right who want to enforce her freedom.

How is this done ?

By telling her what to wear and that she has no right to voice her opinions. Where did that authority come from ?

I havent seen any anti American quotes at all. Apart from the loons on the right who want to enforce her freedom.

How is this done ?

By telling her what to wear and that she has no right to voice her opinions. Where did that authority come from ?

That's called being in uniform when you are part of a team. Or should I call them a kit so you can understand?

How is this done ?

That's called being in uniform when you are part of a team. Or should I call them a kit so you can understand?

Yeah, this is bonkers. Tommy once again is proving to be a nutter.

This is like me joining the Vegan society, and walking in with a turkey sandwich and screaming "You can't tell me what to eat! I have a right to my opinion of what a vegan is!"

Ridiculous.

How is this done ?

Silly deflection. Its just her wearing of the hijab that bothers you. I can see the right is sinking towards the school yard.

Do you deny her the right to wear it ?

Do you deny her the right to voice her opinions ?

How is this done ?

Silly deflection. Its just her wearing of the hijab that bothers you. I can see the right is sinking towards the school yard.

Do you deny her the right to wear it ?

Do you deny her the right to voice her opinions ?

If she wants oppress herself in her own home then fine. Even if she wants to look ridiculous in public that's fine... But not on a team representing the nation.

Forum List

Back