Multiply This Terrorist Attack By 1,000

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Multiple news sources have reported that the FBI is overwhelmed looking into approximately 1,000 cases involving ISIS here in the US.

This terrorist was one of their cases....twice...and he ended up killing 50 people and wounding around another 50.

So imagine up to, if not more, potentially 1,000 more terrorist attacks...and that doesn't even count the potential terrorists imbeded with the thousands of refugees Barry is 'importing'...

And according to Liberals who continue to demonstrate they can't and / or won't help / protect us, there is only 1 thing to do:

DISARM LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS!

Clean out you pants, and then go hide under your bed. We Americans will continue to live our lives, and will build a future that leaves out the extremists of whatever flavor.

Multiple news sources have reported that the FBI is overwhelmed looking into approximately 1,000 cases involving ISIS here in the US.

This terrorist was one of their cases....twice...and he ended up killing 50 people and wounding around another 50.

So imagine up to, if not more, potentially 1,000 more terrorist attacks...and that doesn't even count the potential terrorists imbeded with the thousands of refugees Barry is 'importing'...

And according to Liberals who continue to demonstrate they can't and / or won't help / protect us, there is only 1 thing to do:

Obama and Hillary want to import thousands more potential cases. They have to be absolutely insane, as is anyone who votes for Hillary.

Last edited:
Gee willerkers, didn't you say the same about President Obama getting elected? Both times? LOL. As a seer, you are blind.

Clean out you pants, and then go hide under your bed. We Americans will continue to live our lives, and will build a future that leaves out the extremists of whatever flavor.

Well, that is certainly one vote for not giving a flying fuck.

I care very much that a murderous asshole killed a bunch of Americans. But I am not going to go hysterical, and live in constant fear.

I doubt the public is going buy into a half-ass solution which calls for attempting to stop some of these senseless atrocities by banning immigration. Heck the guy was from NYC. I see November election as sort of a referendum on the 2nd amendment.

I care very much that a murderous asshole killed a bunch of Americans. But I am not going to go hysterical, and live in constant fear.
I'm sure all the people killed by terrorists in the future will be happy to know that. All you've said is that you don't care if people are slaughtered.

I doubt the public is going buy into a half-ass solution which calls for attempting to stop some of these senseless atrocities by banning immigration. Heck the guy was from NYC. I see November election as sort of a referendum on the 2nd amendment.
Explain why Americans should allow the government to import one more of these savages.

Lol, O is importing extremists by the hundreds of thousands.

Yup. The stupidity of the progressives is truly astonishing to behold. If it were in their power this country would be run by a bunch of third world savages.

I'm sure all the people killed by terrorists in the future will be happy to know that. All you've said is that you don't care if people are slaughtered.

But he got to be hip and fashionable by doing so.

That counts for something, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back