Murdoch praises Trump's 'winning strategy'!!!!

We agree, an over abundance of memes are pointless to the extent that when people go too far they begin to not make any sense at all. Thank you for continuing to use memes to graphically display my point.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words so I think you get the point a million times.

View attachment 60115

Not really. Looks to me like you are trying to cram somebody else's picture into whatever your point is.
When you only have a low 2 digit IQ, it would!

Well, I have to bow to the guy speaking from experience.

We agree, an over abundance of memes are pointless to the extent that when people go too far they begin to not make any sense at all. Thank you for continuing to use memes to graphically display my point.

They keep smacking you, and you are so stupid, you don't feel it! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Whatever keeps that crutch wedged into your armpit.
2550853256_liberal_intelligence_loon_politics_1351656983_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

Oh, I get it. I'm critical of your overuse of memes and you take it that I'm insulted? Please fire away but at least use images that aren't distorted only because you can't create one yourself so you depend on others' shitty work.

DON'T LOOK! SOLVES YOUR DEMENTIA! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::9:

They keep smacking you, and you are so stupid, you don't feel it! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oh, I get it. I'm critical of your overuse of memes and you take it that I'm insulted? Please fire away but at least use images that aren't distorted only because you can't create one yourself so you depend on others' shitty work.

DON'T LOOK! SOLVES YOUR DEMENTIA! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::9:

I'm more than happy to point out your flaws.

:offtopic:

I see you live in a glass house!

Memes are off topic in a thread started by vigilante? That's funny.

Absolutely right, let a troll redirect it!

Really? I don't, maybe you have a meme for that.

Do that please. Vigilante has more flaws than a Yugo.

Yea, see? We just need an asshole to bridge our political divides.

005-People-who-live-in-glass-houses-shouldnt-throw-stones.jpg

005-People-who-live-in-glass-houses-shouldnt-throw-stones.jpg

You do get how that has nothing to do with my post, right?

3556154.jpg

3556154.jpg

You have to be funny first, I don't laugh at most Adam Sandler movies either.

3556154.jpg

You have to be funny first, I don't laugh at most Adam Sandler movies either.
View attachment 60117

At some point you have to graduate high school.

Forum List

Back