Muslim Bakeries Refuse To Make Gay Wedding Cake...& No Rabid Protests From Liberals?

I think all bakers (and all businesses) should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

Here's your cake!

NKQPY8L.jpg
Now that's a hetero cake for sure.

Ok, everyone knows the story of the Christian-owned bakery whose owners refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex wedding. They argued businesses should / do have the right to refuse to support certain events when those events are against their religious or moral beliefs.

Liberals saw things differently, people lost their minds, Christians were demonized, the govt got involved, and they wanted to force the owners to make the cake or be punished.

So, did / are they getting fair and equal treatment?

Didja hear about the Muslim bakarieS (yes, plural) that refuse to make same-Sex wedding cakes? Of course you didn't! My phone won't allow me to post the specific link, but - if you aren't lazy - go to LouderwithCrowder.com and watch the video of this guy going into numerous Muslim bakeries and getting rejected everytime he asked them to make a same-sex wedding cake.

Funny, you would think this would be all over the news and that Obama & his DOJ would be all over this, right? :p

The libs & govt aren't all over this because they believe in appeasing Muslims while targeting Christians unfairly. Why? Maybe 1 reason is they know, unlike with Christians, Muslims (Islamic Extremists) will cut your head off or blow your ass up if you mess with them

This isn't a major problem anyway because hardly any homosexuals go into Muslim bakeries. Why? Because they know these same people burn, behead, and hang gays in their country where they came from. So if they don't want to serve gays, no problem - just stay the hell away from them, leave them alone, and 'pick' on the Christians. They are easier targets...

People started pointing out the disparity as soon as Christian bakeries became targets. It went unnoticed because baking has nothing to do with this. It is a Christian bashing agenda that is at work here.
Did you know that that muslim bakery is in Michigan? Do you know why that is important? Or are you as stupid as the OP?

Thing is, there is a very simple way for one group to stand beside their convictions without being penalized, and the other to get a cake. Go to one of the many other bakeries. Geography has nothing to do with it. This is an agenda.

That would work only if bakeries would at least post signs indicating that they do not serve same sex weddings. Otherwise, they have to go in, be rebuffed and humiliated, and find another. Why should they have to be put through that? Or, what happened to the couple here: Sweet Cakes by Melissa Didn’t Just Deny a Lesbian Couple Service, They Also Doxxed Them and Their Kids

If they posted such a sign they would became targets for harassment from the GAYstapo.
So...not only bigots, but cowards who will not stand up to their so called "principles." What a surprise.

Most on the right are as reckless as they are ignorant.

Unlike the lie posted in the OP, there was an actual incident where a Muslim bakery in Michigan refused to accommodate a gay patron.

Needless to say, idiotic conservatives launched into a whine-fest accusing ‘liberals’ of ‘hypocrisy,’ wondering why Christian bakers in Oregon were subject to a lawsuit for refusing to accommodate a gay patron but the Muslim bakers in Michigan were not.

If rightwing morons had bothered to research the law on the issue, they would have learned that unlike Oregon, Michigan public accommodations laws have no provision for sexual orientation, where businesses in Michigan are allowed to discriminate against gay Americans with impunity.
I've been saying that and they, of course, are ignoring the reality.

That is the purpose and technique of a sting type operation.

The purpose of a sting operation is done by law enforcement to catch someone breaking the law.
Was that the purpose here?

There is what is legally right, and there is what is ethically right - they don't always mesh.

Hmmm . . the law says it's illegal for Muslims to discriminate against queers. So your distinction is irrelevant.

What specific law?

The law that says Christian bakers have to bake a wedding cake for queers, obviously. If it wasn't for that law, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Christian bakers have to bake cakes for non-queers too. See? Equal.

Forcing Muslims to bake cakes for queers would be what you call "equal."

People started pointing out the disparity as soon as Christian bakeries became targets. It went unnoticed because baking has nothing to do with this. It is a Christian bashing agenda that is at work here.
Did you know that that muslim bakery is in Michigan? Do you know why that is important? Or are you as stupid as the OP?

Thing is, there is a very simple way for one group to stand beside their convictions without being penalized, and the other to get a cake. Go to one of the many other bakeries. Geography has nothing to do with it. This is an agenda.

That would work only if bakeries would at least post signs indicating that they do not serve same sex weddings. Otherwise, they have to go in, be rebuffed and humiliated, and find another. Why should they have to be put through that? Or, what happened to the couple here: Sweet Cakes by Melissa Didn’t Just Deny a Lesbian Couple Service, They Also Doxxed Them and Their Kids

If they posted such a sign they would became targets for harassment from the GAYstapo.
So...not only bigots, but cowards who will not stand up to their so called "principles." What a surprise.
Posting a sign isn't one of their principles. It's simply your belief that people you don't like should be punished.

That is the purpose and technique of a sting type operation.

The purpose of a sting operation is done by law enforcement to catch someone breaking the law.

There is what is legally right, and there is what is ethically right - they don't always mesh.
If you do not like the word "sting" you can substitute whatever term suits you the result is the same. It is either wrong for everyone to refuse to make gay cakes or it is o for everyone to refuse to make gay cakes, not just some.

Agree, in terms of the law.

But is it right to seek out and entrap someone for that purpose (regardless of their religion)?

There are real live homosexuals in Dearborn, MI and they could go to a Muslim bakery and file a federal discrimination lawsuit when and if they were refused. The intent to entrap would have to be proven, and that would be extremely difficult..
They can't...BECAUSE Michigan doesn't include sexual orientation in their PA laws while Oregon does. It's really quite simple....but still over the head of the OP.

What part of the federal anti-discrimination law don't you understand?

Sign at Muslim bakery in the Dearborn:

Dear Homosexual infidels seeking gay cakes,

Because of our deeply held and constitutionally protected religious beliefs
We don not bake "gay cakes" at this Allah-Monkey Bakery. Sorry.

Did you know that In our holy land of Saudi, they still stone gays to death?
Well, they do. We love that too! You are deviant beasts!

We also do not bake cakes in the shape of the vagina, penis, or breasts.
We find those offensive too! (not as much as homo's but still.....)

Inshallah, please take your business elsewhere! Thank you!
Allahu Ahkbar! Mashallah!

That is what I said - it's wrong to deliberately seek out someone in order to have them refuse you. IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT RELIGION THEY ARE.

So condemn the Muslims.....waiting

I thought I did. I'll dumb it down.

If a same sex couple seeks out a wedding cake from a Muslim baker, and is refused - I condemn that Muslim baker.
If a same sex couple seeks out a wedding cake from a Christian baker, and is refused - I condemn that Christian baker.

If a person claiming to be a participant in a same sex wedding seeks out a Muslim baker, and in order to be refused and is refused - I condemn that person, not the baker.
If a person claiming to be a participant in a same sex wedding seeks out a Christian baker, and in order to be refused and is refused - I condemn that person, not the baker.

Does that clarify my stance on this sufficiently?

You couldn't just say the Muslim was wrong? Personally I support the Muslim in this case. That may very well be the first and only time I do

You'll only support a Muslim's right to be a bigot.

That is priceless.
She's hoping for Christer Sharia law so she can support throwing gays off of buildings. But the funny thing is, she's a Bi poser...would she be thrown off half a building?

Yeah, because refusing to bake a cake is the equivalent of throwing someone off a building.

You're such a douche bag.

Bet they'd make a cake to celebrate a young muslim boy's first sexual conquest of the family goat.

Where is it written that "standing up for their principles" means posting a sign on their store?

Your theory is idiotic, but that won't keep you from repeating it 1000 times more.

When are you going to post a sign on your door that says "I'm a queer who likes to munch carpet?" That's one of your "principles," isn't it?

If you do not like the word "sting" you can substitute whatever term suits you the result is the same. It is either wrong for everyone to refuse to make gay cakes or it is o for everyone to refuse to make gay cakes, not just some.

Agree, in terms of the law.

But is it right to seek out and entrap someone for that purpose (regardless of their religion)?

There are real live homosexuals in Dearborn, MI and they could go to a Muslim bakery and file a federal discrimination lawsuit when and if they were refused. The intent to entrap would have to be proven, and that would be extremely difficult..
They can't...BECAUSE Michigan doesn't include sexual orientation in their PA laws while Oregon does. It's really quite simple....but still over the head of the OP.

What part of the federal anti-discrimination law don't you understand?
You have a right...as long as it does not infringe on another's right. Demanding someone do something that infringes on their religious right ... is wrong, isn't it. (Rhetorical...don't answer)

Where is it written that "standing up for their principles" means posting a sign on their store?

Not surprisingly, you wouldn't understand that waiting until someone comes into the store and asks to place the order so you can smirk at them and say "We don't serve your kind here" is known as cowardice.

Should all bakers be forced to make cakes in the shape of a penis, vagina, tits, or an asshole?

Why not?

Not surprisingly, you wouldn't understand that waiting until someone comes into the store and asks to place the order so you can smirk at them and say "We don't serve your kind here" is known as cowardice.

No, that's common sense. Posting a sign is making yourself a target for the GAYstapo. That's the kind of world your ilk has created. No one is obligated to screw themselves simply so assholes like you can feel smug.

Should all bakers be forced to make cakes in the shape of a penis, vagina, tits, or an asshole?

Why not?

They don't have to make penis cakes . But if u do make penis cakes , you can't turn away a penis cake buying customer just because she is gay.

No, that's common sense. Posting a sign is making yourself a target for the GAYstapo.

IOW, cowardice. Thank you.

"No shirt, no shoes, no service" hasn't gotten anyone killed AFAIK. "No dogs allowed except for service dogs," ditto.

Your people are cowards, plain and simple. You jump up and down and spout obscenities on message boards, but you're scared of the consequences IRL.

Go on now, spout obscenities. It's what you do.

That is what I said - it's wrong to deliberately seek out someone in order to have them refuse you. IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT RELIGION THEY ARE.

So condemn the Muslims.....waiting

If a same sex couple seeks out a wedding cake from a Muslim baker, and is refused - I condemn that Muslim baker.
If a same sex couple seeks out a wedding cake from a Christian baker, and is refused - I condemn that Christian baker.

If a person claiming to be a participant in a same sex wedding seeks out a Muslim baker, and in order to be refused and is refused - I condemn that person, not the baker.
If a person claiming to be a participant in a same sex wedding seeks out a Christian baker, and in order to be refused and is refused - I condemn that person, not the baker.

You couldn't just say the Muslim was wrong? Personally I support the Muslim in this case. That may very well be the first and only time I do

That is priceless.
She's hoping for Christer Sharia law so she can support throwing gays off of buildings. But the funny thing is, she's a Bi poser...would she be thrown off half a building?

Maybe you can keep hitting the funny button and really show me, hairy back. AHAHAHAHAHA Ya fucking fat ankle biting poodle...now quick, switch names and back yourself up LMAO You're such a loser, poser...and really stupid

That is priceless.

No, you and your ilk are the ones who support the Muslim's right to be a bigot.

Prove it.

Just read posts by Coyote.

So you can't prove it. Big surprise.

Ok, everyone knows the story of the Christian-owned bakery whose owners refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex wedding. They argued businesses should / do have the right to refuse to support certain events when those events are against their religious or moral beliefs.

Liberals saw things differently, people lost their minds, Christians were demonized, the govt got involved, and they wanted to force the owners to make the cake or be punished.

Didja hear about the Muslim bakarieS (yes, plural) that refuse to make same-Sex wedding cakes? Of course you didn't! My phone won't allow me to post the specific link, but - if you aren't lazy - go to LouderwithCrowder.com and watch the video of this guy going into numerous Muslim bakeries and getting rejected everytime he asked them to make a same-sex wedding cake.

Funny, you would think this would be all over the news and that Obama & his DOJ would be all over this, right? :p

The libs & govt aren't all over this because they believe in appeasing Muslims while targeting Christians unfairly. Why? Maybe 1 reason is they know, unlike with Christians, Muslims (Islamic Extremists) will cut your head off or blow your ass up if you mess with them

This isn't a major problem anyway because hardly any homosexuals go into Muslim bakeries. Why? Because they know these same people burn, behead, and hang gays in their country where they came from. So if they don't want to serve gays, no problem - just stay the hell away from them, leave them alone, and 'pick' on the Christians. They are easier targets...

Did the guy sue? Did the guy file a complaint?

HIDDEN CAM: #GayWeddingCakes at Muslim Bakeries?

Kind of looks like a "set up" situation doesn't it?

Someone deliberately looking for a baker of a specific religion in order to be refused?

Muslim bakers are most likely a tiny minority in this country, the vast majority are Christian. That's likely why less fuss is heard. The Muslim community is also much more conservative - I doubt a gay couple would look to a Muslim baker for their cake. Did this person SUE them? Has anyone sued a Muslim baker?

A baker that serves the public, should serve the public - regardless of who the wedding participants are as long as they can pay for the service and the requested item is within their ability to make. I don't think they should be forced to make anything lewd or pornographic.

Aside from that - there has also been a rash of cases of couples supposedly getting married and deliberately seeking out vendors they KNOW will be hostile to same-sex arrangements. I think that is wrong - maybe not legally wrong, but ethically wrong. In the original case, the couple sought out a baker they had used many times before and had good arrangements with, so they had the expectation their service would similarly be welcomed not rebuffed. Some of these other cases smack of set ups.

Conservative 'Comedian' Pretends to Be Gay, Asks Muslim Bakeries for Gay Wedding Cakes

Unfortunately for his thesis, several bakeries agreed to make the cake. At least according to his blog. But showcased are three bakeries that did not.

Liberals and gays are inherently neurotic and conflicted, that is the basis of their ideology and their neurosis. They hate and they say they are loving. They are intolerant in the name of tolerance. They despise diversity although they promote it. They are anti religion but they pander to Islam.

Forum List

Back