Muslim kids in Belgium cheered suicide attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems almost peripheral to mention that none of the events in his tweets has been verified.

Lucy - you want to sterilise all black people and ethnically cleanse the world of muslims and jews. Dont feel too bad about being busted telling lies on a website. It really doesnt make people feel any worse about you.

It seems almost peripheral to mention that none of the events in his tweets has been verified.

Lucy - you want to sterilise all black people and ethnically cleanse the world of muslims and jews. Dont feel too bad about being busted telling lies on a website. It really doesnt make people feel any worse about you.

"Lucy - you want to sterilise all black people and ethnically cleanse the world of muslims and jews"

What does this have to do with this thread? Nothing. The Jews bit is blatant lie.

And NO you haven't proved that you're not telling more bullshit, because the Ivar Mol thing hasn't been busted.

Ok, please interpret so we can read it for ourselves, I for one do not speak or understand Dutch.

It CAN'T be translated, I just attempted it and this is what I got:

Sorry, we are unable to translate the page you requested.Ivar Mol | Facebook

I was able to translate just fine, dingbat.

Okay so copy and paste the translation then?

"Lucy - you want to sterilise all black people and ethnically cleanse the world of muslims and jews"

What does this have to do with this thread? Nothing. The Jews bit is blatant lie.

And NO you haven't proved that you're not telling more bullshit, because the Ivar Mol thing hasn't been busted.
These people will say anything.

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Another classic bullshit story.
Firstly the guy isnt a teacher it wasnt his class and it was not something he witnessed.
It was just rumours he got off the internet.

He isnt even a Belgian, he lives in Breda, Holland.
Finally the police visited him to ask where he had seen these events happen.

Another bullshit story designed to create hatred.

Google his name and check out his facebook.

This is standard fascist behaviour. Spread lies to create hate and fear.

Ok, maybe so, supply us with the link to the story and we'll move on.

The whole story now in UK newspaper, remember this is TODAY Thursday 24th March....I posted my OP yesterday Wednesday 23rd March....before the UK newspaper....THAT'S how much I'm "lying", a major UK newspaper now repeats it:

'How do you teach?' Muslim children 'celebrate' after hearing of Brussels attacks in class

MUSLIM children celebrated after hearing about the Brussels terror attacks while in the classroom, a teacher has claimed on Twitter.

Ivar Mol said Muslim children clapped their hands in both the Belgium capital and in the city of Antwerp after learning of the Islamic State (ISIS) attack.

He tweeted: "How do you teach when there is applause from the Muslim children in your class?"

He also posted the hashtag #zaventem, a reference to the suicide bomb attack at Brussels airport.

Here's the full article:

'How do you teach?' Muslim children 'celebrate' after hearing of Brussels attacks in class
But it isnt true. Its all made up.
Politie geeft standje na gewetensvraag leraar

Again, you are giving us stories from Dutch websites.

Hey Carla Danger *snigger* "understands Dutch" it's translated the thing and declares the original story is horsecrap, but hasn't copy and pasted any translation....so we're supposed to believe the sock puppet.

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Have you EVER read ONE post of mine where I've stated that I want to "cleanse the world of Jews"? I've never made such a post.

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Have you EVER read ONE post of mine where I've stated that I want to "cleanse the world of Jews"? I've never made such a post.
You get used to it here.

Straw Man City.

EVERYONE in this thread, aside from you the Troll and Carla a sock puppet have ASKED for FULL TRANSLATION of ALL Dutch language things you have posted in this thread....you have PROVIDED not ONE translation.

So from now on to everyone you are just a MOUTHBREATHER AND have even LESS credibility than you had before.

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

You get used to it here.

Straw Man City.

The difference is he's obsessed with me and stalks me from thread to thread, if you notice other people are now telling him that he's doing this....there's many people who make similar comments to mine, he doesn't obsess about them, it's just me. He also frequently slanders me.

Ok, please interpret so we can read it for ourselves, I for one do not speak or understand Dutch.

It CAN'T be translated, I just attempted it and this is what I got:

Sorry, we are unable to translate the page you requested.Ivar Mol | Facebook

I was able to translate just fine, dingbat.

Okay so copy and paste the translation then?

Do you know how to use the Google?

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

You get used to it here.

Straw Man City.
The difference is he's obsessed with me and stalks me from thread to thread, if you notice other people are now telling him that he's doing this....there's many people who make similar comments to mine, he doesn't obsess about them, it's just me. He also frequently slanders me.
Yeah, I know what it's like having stalkers here.

People come here for different reasons. For some, it's to annoy others, and sometimes they'll zero in on people.

It's weird, but don't take it personally.

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

"Oven dodgers" -thats what you call them.
What about Blacks do they have to die ?

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Why are you totally Off Topic AGAIN....you were told yesterday in another thread about being Off Topic. Do you have learning difficulties? You must because you have difficulty understanding.

You on another thread said you were an IRA sympathiser....you said you didn't condone SOME of what they did but you were sympathetic to them....ALL the IRA did was murder people, so which murders didn't you condone and which were sort of okay to sympathise with?

Post 55:

Ted Cruz: "Patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods"; Liberals go ape-sh** crazy hearing his statement

You also REPEATEDLY INSIST that Americans more likely to be killed by a toddler than a terrorist.

On September 11th, 2001, 2,600 people were killed by Islamic terrorists, on top of that from 2001 up until San Bernardino....shall we add it up....and then see IF more have been killed by toddlers?

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Can you stick to the thread topic or piss off???

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Why are you totally Off Topic AGAIN....you were told yesterday in another thread about being Off Topic. Do you have learning difficulties? You must because you have difficulty understanding.

You on another thread said you were an IRA sympathiser....you said you didn't condone SOME of what they did but you were sympathetic to them....ALL the IRA did was murder people, so which murders didn't you condone and which were sort of okay to sympathise with?
Is your google working yet ?

Off topic.

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

The thread topic is more nazi lies from "Lyin lucy"..

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Post 55:

Ted Cruz: "Patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods"; Liberals go ape-sh** crazy hearing his statement

You also REPEATEDLY INSIST that Americans more likely to be killed by a toddler than a terrorist.

On September 11th, 2001, 2,600 people were killed by Islamic terrorists, on top of that from 2001 up until San Bernardino....shall we add it up....and then see IF more have been killed by toddlers?

Edited to add comment.

Tommy rates this "funny", oddly he can't answer though, so I repeat:

Post 55:

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

You have become OFFICIALLY a COMPLETE joke.

A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Stop going off topic.

Children don't understand how they can be manipulated. The adults are to blame, not the children.
The children have been indoctrinated and will not change. Kill the radical Muslims...and their children.
I don't agree with killing children. Children are capable of changing.
Then kill all that don't...after you kill their radical Muslim parents.
We must stop ISIS but we won't be able to do that if we succumb to what they want which is a full scale war with Muslims. Most Muslims don't want Armageddon.
Then they better get off their ass and start doing something cause right now I got no sympathy if they get torched too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back