Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

People in Georgia are not that stupid to elect a muslim in the general election.
She will go down in flames.

I didn't think Americans were stupid enough to elect Trump, but here we are.
They were stupid enough to vote for a son of a Muslim, anti American, anti capitalist, communist named Obama, yes. Never again.
Who cut the unemployment rate in half and tripled the stock market.

:dance:
What year did that happen?
I believe you are refering to President Trump

upload_2018-6-3_17-27-5.png

Seeing how politics doesn't work, we might elect a nose despite our face. Scary stuff. Muslims tax non Muslims. We bash Christians all the time. But are you an Christaniphobe? But then again, a Christian doesn't decapitate Muslims or crash a plane into downtown Medina on holy war, either. Big difference.
These useful idiots are far too stupid to see differences.

They only know one thing, and that it if they wish to remain politically correct, they MUST support Islam.

Dems always parrot this “separation of church and state”. Apparently that doesn’t mean separation of Mosque and state. Islamists are incapable of separating the two. Yet Dems are happy to elect radical Islamists.

The founders of our nation all had Christian backgrounds, and shared common values because of it.

We Democrats believe in the Constitution- which says that there will be no religious test for office.

You Rightards believe that there should be a religious test- because you have no respect for the Constitution of the United States.
No where in the Constitution does it say there shall be no religious test for office. .
You Rightards believe that there should be a religious test- because you have no respect for the Constitution of the United States
Article Six of the United States Constitution
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.[1

The reason why there're so terrified is because they are projecting their own desires, politicians and actions on everyone else.

Conservatives want t christian theocracy in America. They've been working for it for decades.

Since their own politicians are christians and are working to turn America into a christian theocracy they believe a muslim politician will work to turn America into a muslim theocracy.

It doesn't matter if it's nothing but a bunch of garbage.

That is the conservative mind set and exactly why they're so afraid of anyone who is a different religion from them.
So the response stupid delusional Leftards like you with their imagined conspiracy theories about conservatives establishing a "Christian theocracy" is to elect Islamist candidates representing the Democratic Party? Ha ha ha. This just shows how totally retarded and out of touch the Left is today.

What 'Islamist' candidate has been elected?

Oh wait- you are just projecting your fear of Islamic women onto anyone wearing a scarf.

Your scarf phobia is rather fascinating.

Seeing how politics doesn't work, we might elect a nose despite our face. Scary stuff. Muslims tax non Muslims. We bash Christians all the time. But are you an Christaniphobe? But then again, a Christian doesn't decapitate Muslims or crash a plane into downtown Medina on holy war, either. Big difference.

They only know one thing, and that it if they wish to remain politically correct, they MUST support Islam.

And by 'support' Islam that apparently means- supporting the Constitution's ban on any religious test for political office.

Fascinating how the contards of the Rights despise the Constitution just so that they can promote their religious bigotry.

People in Georgia are not that stupid to elect a muslim in the general election.
She will go down in flames.

I didn't think Americans were stupid enough to elect Trump, but here we are.
They were stupid enough to vote for a son of a Muslim, anti American, anti capitalist, communist named Obama, yes. Never again.
Who cut the unemployment rate in half and tripled the stock market.

:dance:
What year did that happen?
I believe you are refering to President Trump

Wow- when did President Trump triple the Stock Market value? I think I would have noticed.

I didn’t realize Muslims weren’t allowed to run for state legislature

I didn't realize it's so hard to know what " Infiltrating from with in" is. Why it's obvious to those not in a zombie trance.

NEWSFLASH the same bs unfolded in EUROPE to zombie......

Why in the fk do you think they have " Muslim Mayors". so they can have tea with the queen. gawd dam are you leftist loon that fkn dumb you can't figure out how many MUSLIM are running for political positions right here in the US.........

Wake the hell up or be like the idiots in EUROPE who saw it all way to late.

Last edited:
Muslim Brotherhood Political Infiltration on Steroids
By Janet Levy
In 2008, during the largest terrorism funding trial in U.S. history, United States v. Holy Land Foundation, a document published in 1991 outlined Muslim plans to take over America. An Explanatory Memorandum: On the General Strategic Goal for the Group, seized in a 2004 FBI raid of the Virginia home of a Muslim Brotherhood operative, was presented during the trial as evidence of “a Civilization-Jihadist Process.” It outlined the Muslim Brotherhood goal to conduct a “grand jihad in eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated.”

For several decades, this well-organized and well-funded effort to subvert our constitutional republic and replace it with an Islamic government under Islamic law has focused on infiltrating all levels and branches of the U.S. government. More recently, the Muslim Brotherhood presence within the American political landscape has intensified, accelerated, and become more visible with the establishment of several nonprofit political action

By Janet Levy
In 2008, during the largest terrorism funding trial in U.S. history, United States v. Holy Land Foundation, a document published in 1991 outlined Muslim plans to take over America. An Explanatory Memorandum: On the General Strategic Goal for the Group, seized in a 2004 FBI raid of the Virginia home of a Muslim Brotherhood operative, was presented during the trial as evidence of “a Civilization-Jihadist Process.” It outlined the Muslim Brotherhood goal to conduct a “grand jihad in eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated.”

For several decades, this well-organized and well-funded effort to subvert our constitutional republic and replace it with an Islamic government under Islamic law has focused on infiltrating all levels and branches of the U.S. government. More recently, the Muslim Brotherhood presence within the American political landscape has intensified, accelerated, and become more visible with the establishment of several nonprofit political action

That is the whakiest link you have ever posted. And that took some doing.

So Muslims should not be elected to office .?

You tell me.

You tell me.
I dont vote for candidates on the basis of religion. Do you?

You tell me.
Not even in a million years. But when it come to death cult, I will make an exception.

You tell me.
You know the answer to that.
I would have struggled to vote for Sadiq Khan.
Mainly because he is a blairite twat. Not because of his religion which is not germane.

You tell me.
Not even in a million years. But when it come to death cult, I will make an exception.
Well let us know when you find that death cult, in the neantime I wull continue making my decisions on the issues.

Forum List

Back