Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

Aisha Yaqoob for Georgia House District 97
Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.
---------------------------------

MUSLIM WOMAN WINS GEORGIA HOUSE DISTRICT 97 DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

According to Aisha’s website:

Better wale up sheeple we are EUROPE UNFOLDING....

She looks pretty scary......

28795573_204349006983331_4071753770902169952_n.jpg
If she's covering her head, it means she's a devout Muslim who observes Shariah law. Her candididacy should be withdrawn immediately.

She clearly terrifies you bigots.
You convenient idiot Libtards will be the first people they will label as perverts, blasphemers and sinners and stomp on. The revolution often devours itself.

Yet you are the one who is terrified of this woman- and I am not.

Has she labeled anyone any of those things?
Have you?

I bet we can figure out who is the person who labels Americans as perverts- and who doesn't.
I am pointing to her headscarf. This is not a secular Muslim we are talking about. Even radically progressive Denmark just banned Islamic garb, for a good enough reason. It must be blissful being so ignorant.

Denmark passes law banning burqa and niqab

If she's covering her head, it means she's a devout Muslim who observes Shariah law. Her candididacy should be withdrawn immediately.

You convenient idiot Libtards will be the first people they will label as perverts, blasphemers and sinners and stomp on. The revolution often devours itself.

Have you?

I bet we can figure out who is the person who labels Americans as perverts- and who doesn't.
I am pointing to her headscarf. This is not a secular Muslim we are talking about. Even radically progressive Denmark just banned Islamic garb, for a good enough reason. It must be blissful being so ignorant.

Have you?

And Denmark didn't ban a headscarf.

The government said it is not aimed at any religions and does not ban headscarves, turbans or the traditional Jewish skull cap.

Why are you so terrified of women wearing headscarfs?

Yes, and? Ex KKK leader who served in the Democratic Party for over 60 years. Party of tolerance who's leader was a clan member? Ya gotta love it.

4d494c25c2fc4838b8cdc00749b65e9e.jpg

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

That was not what was asked. You claimed they were in office now.

If you make a claim, be sure you can back it up.

The ex clan leader died 7 years ago after being a Democrat leader in the senate for 60 years for 60. So using it in present perfect tense "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress" is totally correct.
LOLOLOL

Leave it to a rightard to assert someone who died many years ago and who's not in Congress is the same as someone who is.

And no, "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress," wasn't where you started; it's where you're trying to get to now.

Where you started, was with, "the Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do"

No, Democrats don't. This would be a good time for you to just lick your wounds and move on.
"Many years ago"! Ha ha ha. He died seven years ago in 2010, after being one of the longest serving senators in congress, idiot. So yes the Democrats have ex clan members in congress. Using plural in present perfect tense in this case is correct.

This is proof that the left does all care about race, equality, women's rights, gay rights. It's all a ruse to divide Americans and garner more votes. Fortunately, the cover is coming off and more and more Americans are beginning to see them for what they are.
Wow, you really are a special kind of stupid. You said there are Democrats in Congress who were ex-clan members; when the reality is, there are none.

And look at you, you can't bring yourself to simply admit you were wrong.

That's a character flaw.
Hello again Leftard dipshit, we are talking about a RECORD, my statement: "Republicans do not have ex clan members in congress, as Democrats do." The Democrat record has ex clan members that have served in congress as democrats, one of which is Robert Byrd, who passed away very recently.

All of the above are true.

That was a short lesson in English and grammar. Now go whine in your safe space corner.

The ex clan leader died 7 years ago after being a Democrat leader in the senate for 60 years for 60. So using it in present perfect tense "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress" is totally correct.
LOLOLOL

Leave it to a rightard to assert someone who died many years ago and who's not in Congress is the same as someone who is.

And no, "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress," wasn't where you started; it's where you're trying to get to now.

Where you started, was with, "the Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do"

No, Democrats don't. This would be a good time for you to just lick your wounds and move on.
"Many years ago"! Ha ha ha. He died seven years ago in 2010, after being one of the longest serving senators in congress, idiot. So yes the Democrats have ex clan members in congress. Using plural in present perfect tense in this case is correct.

This is proof that the left does all care about race, equality, women's rights, gay rights. It's all a ruse to divide Americans and garner more votes. Fortunately, the cover is coming off and more and more Americans are beginning to see them for what they are.
Wow, you really are a special kind of stupid. You said there are Democrats in Congress who were ex-clan members; when the reality is, there are none.

That's a character flaw.
Hello again Leftard dipshit, we are talking about a RECORD, my statement: "Republicans do not have ex clan members in congress, as Democrats do." The Democrat record has ex clan members that have served in congress as democrats, one of which is Robert Byrd, who passed away very recently.

That was a short lesson in English and grammar. Now go whine in your safe space corner.

No- this part of your statement- is a lie

"Republicans do not have ex clan members in congress, as Democrats do."

That was your specific accusation that Democrats have ex Klan members in Congress- which of course is a lie.

You were caught in your lie- but as is your usual tactic- you just double down on stupid.

Of course the Democrats have an ex-clan member who was part of the KKK- as do the Republicans- so that would be a lie also.

People in Georgia are not that stupid to elect a muslim in the general election.
She will go down in flames.

Dems are the party of globalism. That means doing everything it can to destroy America. That includes trying to normalize Islamists and push them into positions of power. These un-Americans are happy to push the Islamic Agenda to disrupt society as much as possible.

I’ve been saying for years now that the Dems are all in with Islam. We’ll definitely see more Muslims pushed by Dems.
What a despicable lying ass you are. We Democrats simply believe in the Separation of Church and State, as did the Founders of this nation.

Dems always parrot this “separation of church and state”. Apparently that doesn’t mean separation of Mosque and state. Islamists are incapable of separating the two. Yet Dems are happy to elect radical Islamists.

The founders of our nation all had Christian backgrounds, and shared common values because of it.

We Democrats believe in the Constitution- which says that there will be no religious test for office.

You Rightards believe that there should be a religious test- because you have no respect for the Constitution of the United States.
No where in the Constitution does it say there shall be no religious test for office. .
You Rightards believe that there should be a religious test- because you have no respect for the Constitution of the United States
Article Six of the United States Constitution
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.[1

Have you?

Have you?

The government said it is not aimed at any religions and does not ban headscarves, turbans or the traditional Jewish skull cap.

Suddenly the Leftards here in the US claim to know more than the radically progressive Europeans. Perhaps they are just more ignorant with all this SHIT:

Burqa bans, headscarves and veils: a timeline of legislation in the west

September 2003
Germany’s federal constitutional court rules in favour of an Afghan-born teacher who wants to wear an Islamic scarf to school. But it says states can change their laws locally if they want to. Half of Germany’s regions go on to ban teachers from wearing headscarves.

3 February 2004
France’s national assembly begins debating a bill to ban religious symbols, including Muslim headscarves.

31 March 2010
A key committee in Belgium votes to implement the first European ban against wearing the burqa and niqab in public. “I am proud that Belgium would be the first country in Europe which dares to legislate on this sensitive matter,” says the centre-right MP Denis Ducarme. But it is the French government that imposes the first ban. A law banning the full-face veil does not come into effect in Belgium until July 2011, three months after the French ban.

11 April 2011
Under a decree by the French prime minister, François Fillon, women are banned from wearing the niqab in any public place. Under the first ban of its kind in Europe, face veils are outlawed virtually anywhere outside women’s homes, except when worshipping in a religious place or travelling as a passenger in a car.

1 July 2014
The European court of human rights upholds France’s ban.

Have you?

Have you?

Suddenly the Leftards here in the US claim to know more than the radically progressive Europeans..

Still waiting for you to explain your particular phobia about a woman wearing a headscarf.

If there is no reason for alarm then why are all European countries moving to pass legislation against the same Islamic garb that this woman is wearing?

Answer: Liberalism is a mental disorder and a form of national suicide.

It's funny how the phoney baloney left keeps preaching about seperation of church and state and "women's rights" yet nominates simetpbody who's ideology is the polar opposite of that! Ha ha ha!

Austria plans headscarf ban for young girls

German headscarf ban for children met with mixed response | DW | 09.04.2018

German state looks to ban headscarves for girls

Have you?

Have you?

Suddenly the Leftards here in the US claim to know more than the radically progressive Europeans..

Still waiting for you to explain your particular phobia about a woman wearing a headscarf.
No phobia, she's a Muslim who practices anti Democracy and anti freedom Shariah law, and she should be called out in it.

Could your headscarf get you banned from work?

Have you?

Have you?

No phobia, she's a Muslim who practices anti Democracy and anti freedom Shariah law, and she should be called out in it.

And her headscarf is 'anti-Democratic' and scares you how?

Dems are the party of globalism. That means doing everything it can to destroy America. That includes trying to normalize Islamists and push them into positions of power. These un-Americans are happy to push the Islamic Agenda to disrupt society as much as possible.

I’ve been saying for years now that the Dems are all in with Islam. We’ll definitely see more Muslims pushed by Dems.
What a despicable lying ass you are. We Democrats simply believe in the Separation of Church and State, as did the Founders of this nation.

Dems always parrot this “separation of church and state”. Apparently that doesn’t mean separation of Mosque and state. Islamists are incapable of separating the two. Yet Dems are happy to elect radical Islamists.

The founders of our nation all had Christian backgrounds, and shared common values because of it.

We Democrats believe in the Constitution- which says that there will be no religious test for office.

You Rightards believe that there should be a religious test- because you have no respect for the Constitution of the United States.
No where in the Constitution does it say there shall be no religious test for office. .
You Rightards believe that there should be a religious test- because you have no respect for the Constitution of the United States
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.[1

The reason why there're so terrified is because they are projecting their own desires, politicians and actions on everyone else.

Conservatives want t christian theocracy in America. They've been working for it for decades.

Since their own politicians are christians and are working to turn America into a christian theocracy they believe a muslim politician will work to turn America into a muslim theocracy.

It doesn't matter if it's nothing but a bunch of garbage.

That is the conservative mind set and exactly why they're so afraid of anyone who is a different religion from them.

Byrd is DEAD.
Yes, and? Ex KKK leader who served in the Democratic Party for over 60 years. Party of tolerance who's leader was a clan member? Ya gotta love it.

4d494c25c2fc4838b8cdc00749b65e9e.jpg

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

The ex clan leader died 7 years ago after being a Democrat leader in the senate for 60 years! So using it in present perfect tense "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress" is totally correct.

In your original post, you said, "The Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do"

That is not true. I hate people who lie for political advantage whether they be liberal or conservative.

You lose because of your own words.
We are talking about a record! Democrats have ex clan members that have served for them, such as Robert Byrd. How is that statement in any way untrue or incorrect?!

You said "do", which is not true. You simply should have said "did" and I would have no problem with it.

No where in the Constitution does it say there shall be no religious test for office. We the people can use any test we want to elect officials. Islamists will certainly exercise that as they elect radicals into office solely because they are Muslims. Unless we do the same, we’ll eventually be outnumbered by them and then we’ll be systematically oppressed, persecuted, and eliminated as history has shown Muslims do every time they obtain power.

Article VI, Section 3 of the US Constitution

"...; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.'

Do you even Google?

LOLOLOL

That's a character flaw.

You need to learn tense.

The reason why there're so terrified is because they are projecting their own desires, politicians and actions on everyone else.

Conservatives want t christian theocracy in America. They've been working for it for decades.

Since their own politicians are christians and are working to turn America into a christian theocracy they believe a muslim politician will work to turn America into a muslim theocracy.

It doesn't matter if it's nothing but a bunch of garbage.

That is the conservative mind set and exactly why they're so afraid of anyone who is a different religion from them.
So the response stupid delusional Leftards like you with their imagined conspiracy theories about conservatives establishing a "Christian theocracy" is to elect Islamist candidates representing the Democratic Party? Ha ha ha. This just shows how totally retarded and out of touch the Left is today.

LOLOLOL

That's a character flaw.

You need to learn tense.
Republicans don't have ex clan members in congress as Democrats do.

If we are talking about their records, that statement is both true and grammatically correct.

No where in the Constitution does it say there shall be no religious test for office. We the people can use any test we want to elect officials. Islamists will certainly exercise that as they elect radicals into office solely because they are Muslims. Unless we do the same, we’ll eventually be outnumbered by them and then we’ll be systematically oppressed, persecuted, and eliminated as history has shown Muslims do every time they obtain power.

Article VI, Section 3 of the US Constitution

"...; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.'

Do you even Google?
Changes if you replace religion with ideology. For a few decades, denouncing communism was part of the citizenship oath for naturalized citizens. And it also depends on whether you consider Islam a religion equal to Judaism and Christianity, which it isn't. Not all faiths are equal and deserving of protection.

Communist party members may still be barred from US citizenship

Why do you think the Italians removed Islam as an official relgion, what do you think they were afraid of, or did they come to the conclusion that Islam cannot coexist with freedom and democracy.

Muslims stage mass prayer in protest over closure of mosques in Italy

No one ever said it was a test for qualification by the government. It’s a test by the people. The constitution restricts government powers, not the powers of citizens. Now run along before you make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.

Have you?

Niqab isn't a headscarf. They only banned the face veil. Headscarf is still allowed.

Forum List

Back