Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

WTF? What Congressional Democrats are ex-clansmen?

And I guess you somehow slept through this...

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
KKK has been supporting every white man that ever ran for anything, douchebag. Is it as bad as Obama and and racist bigot Farakhan hugging each other secretly?

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.
Idiot... You said there are Congressional Democrats who were in the KKK ..... How come I'm still waiting for you to name them?
Are you pretending to be ignorant or actually are?

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was an American politician who served as a United States Senator from West Virginia from 1959 to 2010. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd previously served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959. He was the longest-serving Senator in United States history. In addition, he was, at the time of his death, the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress, a record later surpassed by Representative John Dingell of Michigan.

Klux Klan
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did." Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[11]When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."

Byrd is DEAD.
Yes, and? Ex KKK leader who served in the Democratic Party for over 60 years. Party of tolerance who's leader was a clan member? Ya gotta love it.

4d494c25c2fc4838b8cdc00749b65e9e.jpg

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

That was not what was asked. You claimed they were in office now.

If you make a claim, be sure you can back it up.

I noticed you did not deny that the Democratic Party has become the home to the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamists who do not have the best interests of this country in mind.
Is that like how the right has become home to the KKK and other assorted white nationalists?
Bzzzzt wrong again. The Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do, including members who are fronts of Islamist groups. Farakhan does not have ties with the Republican Party.

That's because even Hillary sucked so badly they couldn't lower themselves to vote for her.
That's odd, if she sucked that bad, what does that say about trump who didn't even get as many votes as she did?

People in California and New York are idiots. Republicans don't vote in those states because it simply doesn't matter. Millions of morons in those states voted for Hillary and the Republicans stayed at work. Thus, the national vote total swung on two populous states.

Is that like how the right has become home to the KKK and other assorted white nationalists?
Bzzzzt wrong again. The Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do, including members who are fronts of Islamist groups. Farakhan does not have ties with the Republican Party.

That's because even Hillary sucked so badly they couldn't lower themselves to vote for her.
That's odd, if she sucked that bad, what does that say about trump who didn't even get as many votes as she did?

People in California and New York are idiots. Republicans don't vote in those states because it simply doesn't matter. Millions of morons in those states voted for Hillary and the Republicans stayed at work. Thus, the national vote total swung on two populous states.
Your nonsensical excuses are noted. That same nonsense could be applied to Democrats who live in deep red states; but it would still be nonsense. Meanwhile, Hillary got more votes. Doesn't speak well for Trump if Hillary sucked that bad.

Your nonsensical excuses are noted. That same nonsense could be applied to Democrats who live in deep red states; but it would still be nonsense. Meanwhile, Hillary got more votes. Doesn't speak well for Trump if Hillary sucked that bad.

Maybe if you crawled out from under your rock and actually studied political science you would find what I said is 100% true. The same is why some Democrats don't vote in states that are largely Republican. It is a waste of time and effort. However, liberals are not known for being particularly smart, so they do it in far greater numbers.

Maybe if you crawled out from under your rock and actually studied political science you would find what I said is 100% true. The same is why some Democrats don't vote in states that are largely Republican. It is a waste of time and effort. However, liberals are not known for being particularly smart, so they do it in far greater numbers.
No, what you said is moronic.

People come out to vote, not only for president, but for Senate races, House races, local races, judges, state constitutional amendments, various proposed propositions. As far as Democrats doing the same in red states, I just pointed out that is equally as shortsighted and for those who do, would balance out for the Republicans who do.

Your nonsense simply doesn't provide a lucid excuse for why Hillary got more votes than Trump.

KKK has been supporting every white man that ever ran for anything, douchebag. Is it as bad as Obama and and racist bigot Farakhan hugging each other secretly?

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.
Idiot... You said there are Congressional Democrats who were in the KKK ..... How come I'm still waiting for you to name them?

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was an American politician who served as a United States Senator from West Virginia from 1959 to 2010. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd previously served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959. He was the longest-serving Senator in United States history. In addition, he was, at the time of his death, the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress, a record later surpassed by Representative John Dingell of Michigan.

Klux Klan
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did." Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[11]When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."
You're truly fucked in the head. You said there are Democrats in the Congress who are ex-clan .... you find only one and he's not in Congress.

I knew you were nuts. That's for seconding the motion. :thup:
Oh so you Leftard hypocrites see nothing with the Democrats having an ex clan member for as one of their congressional leaders for 60 years?

This is the same group of people that went back OVER FORTY YEARS to dig up dirt on a republican candidate in order to destroy his candidacy!

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

You're truly fucked in the head. You said there are Democrats in the Congress who are ex-clan .... you find only one and he's not in Congress.

Oh so you Leftard hypocrites see nothing with the Democrats having an ex clan member for as one of their congressional leaders for 60 years?

This is the same group of people that went back OVER FORTY YEARS to dig up dirt on a republican candidate in order to destroy his candidacy!
Moron.... what I "see" is you moving the goal posts. You said there are Democrats in Congress who are ex-clan.

Challenged to prove your bullshit, you can't name one single one.

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

Byrd is DEAD.
Yes, and? Ex KKK leader who served in the Democratic Party for over 60 years. Party of tolerance who's leader was a clan member? Ya gotta love it.

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

The ex clan leader died 7 years ago after being a Democrat leader in the senate for 60 years! So using it in present perfect tense "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress" is totally correct.

Last edited:

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

Moron.... what I "see" is you moving the goal posts. You said there are Democrats in Congress who are ex-clan.

Challenged to prove your bullshit, you can't name one single one.
Leftard, he was an ex clan member who died 7 years ago, after being an integral part of your party for 60 years. So yes, they have had ex KKK members serving in their ranks in leadership positions. You're the one focusing on irrelvant things instead of trying to grasp how is it that this so called party of tolerance allows such a person to serve as one of them. In fact Obama and Hillary gave fantastic eulogies in his memorial.

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

Byrd is DEAD.

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

The ex clan leader died 7 years ago after being a Democrat leader in the senate for 60 years for 60. So using it in present perfect tense "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress" is totally correct.
LOLOLOL

Leave it to a rightard to assert someone who died many years ago and who's not in Congress is the same as someone who is.

And no, "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress," wasn't where you started; it's where you're trying to get to now.

Where you started, was with, "the Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do"

No, Democrats don't. This would be a good time for you to just lick your wounds and move on.

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

Byrd is DEAD.

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

The ex clan leader died 7 years ago after being a Democrat leader in the senate for 60 years for 60. So using it in present perfect tense "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress" is totally correct.
LOLOLOL

Leave it to a rightard to assert someone who died many years ago and who's not in Congress is the same as someone who is.

And no, "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress," wasn't where you started; it's where you're trying to get to now.

Where you started, was with, "the Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do"

No, Democrats don't. This would be a good time for you to just lick your wounds and move on.
"Many years ago"! Ha ha ha. He died seven years ago in 2010, after being one of the longest serving senators in congress, idiot. So yes the Democrats have ex clan members in congress. Using plural in present perfect tense in this case is correct.

This is proof that the left does all care about race, equality, women's rights, gay rights. It's all a ruse to divide Americans and garner more votes. Fortunately, the cover is coming off and more and more Americans are beginning to see them for what they are.

Byrd is DEAD.

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

LOLOLOL

"Many years ago"! Ha ha ha. He died seven years ago in 2010, after being one of the longest serving senators in congress, idiot. So yes the Democrats have ex clan members in congress. Using plural in present perfect tense in this case is correct.

This is proof that the left does all care about race, equality, women's rights, gay rights. It's all a ruse to divide Americans and garner more votes. Fortunately, the cover is coming off and more and more Americans are beginning to see them for what they are.
Wow, you really are a special kind of stupid. You said there are Democrats in Congress who were ex-clan members; when the reality is, there are none.

And look at you, you can't bring yourself to simply admit you were wrong.

That's a character flaw.

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

Byrd is DEAD.

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

The ex clan leader died 7 years ago after being a Democrat leader in the senate for 60 years! So using it in present perfect tense "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress" is totally correct.

In your original post, you said, "The Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do"

That is not true. I hate people who lie for political advantage whether they be liberal or conservative.

You lose because of your own words.

Aisha Yaqoob for Georgia House District 97
Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.
---------------------------------

MUSLIM WOMAN WINS GEORGIA HOUSE DISTRICT 97 DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

According to Aisha’s website:

Better wale up sheeple we are EUROPE UNFOLDING....

She looks pretty scary......

28795573_204349006983331_4071753770902169952_n.jpg
If she's covering her head, it means she's a devout Muslim who observes Shariah law. Her candididacy should be withdrawn immediately.

She clearly terrifies you bigots.
You convenient idiot Libtards will be the first people they will label as perverts, blasphemers and sinners and stomp on. The revolution often devours itself.

Yet you are the one who is terrified of this woman- and I am not.

Has she labeled anyone any of those things?
Have you?

I bet we can figure out who is the person who labels Americans as perverts- and who doesn't.

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

Byrd is DEAD.

You lied.

You were caught in your lie.

So you try to divert attention to something else.

Ya gotta love the Rightard liars.

Dems are the party of globalism. That means doing everything it can to destroy America. That includes trying to normalize Islamists and push them into positions of power. These un-Americans are happy to push the Islamic Agenda to disrupt society as much as possible.

I’ve been saying for years now that the Dems are all in with Islam. We’ll definitely see more Muslims pushed by Dems.
What a despicable lying ass you are. We Democrats simply believe in the Separation of Church and State, as did the Founders of this nation.

Dems always parrot this “separation of church and state”. Apparently that doesn’t mean separation of Mosque and state. Islamists are incapable of separating the two. Yet Dems are happy to elect radical Islamists.

The founders of our nation all had Christian backgrounds, and shared common values because of it.

We Democrats believe in the Constitution- which says that there will be no religious test for office.

You Rightards believe that there should be a religious test- because you have no respect for the Constitution of the United States.

Seriously, is she really a bigger threat to gays then radical christians?
Yes. Well, not her as one individual, however, as more Muslims gain political offices (I'm aware that it only amounts to a very few), over time they will change the nation.
For the ignorant (ignorant means a lack of knowledge, not stupid), do your research and point to one Muslim nation where women are actually equals of men (in the courts and general life) and where non-Muslims are also the equals of Muslims. You won't find any, yet the left wants to import Muslims by the millions which, over time, would change this nation to an Islamic Theocracy in which women are only allowed to be baby factories that cook and clean for the males.

Dems are the party of globalism. That means doing everything it can to destroy America. That includes trying to normalize Islamists and push them into positions of power. These un-Americans are happy to push the Islamic Agenda to disrupt society as much as possible.

I’ve been saying for years now that the Dems are all in with Islam. We’ll definitely see more Muslims pushed by Dems.
What a despicable lying ass you are. We Democrats simply believe in the Separation of Church and State, as did the Founders of this nation.

Dems always parrot this “separation of church and state”. Apparently that doesn’t mean separation of Mosque and state. Islamists are incapable of separating the two. Yet Dems are happy to elect radical Islamists.

The founders of our nation all had Christian backgrounds, and shared common values because of it.

We Democrats believe in the Constitution- which says that there will be no religious test for office.

You Rightards believe that there should be a religious test- because you have no respect for the Constitution of the United States.
No where in the Constitution does it say there shall be no religious test for office. We the people can use any test we want to elect officials. Islamists will certainly exercise that as they elect radicals into office solely because they are Muslims. Unless we do the same, we’ll eventually be outnumbered by them and then we’ll be systematically oppressed, persecuted, and eliminated as history has shown Muslims do every time they obtain power.

Aisha Yaqoob for Georgia House District 97
Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.
---------------------------------

MUSLIM WOMAN WINS GEORGIA HOUSE DISTRICT 97 DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

According to Aisha’s website:

Better wale up sheeple we are EUROPE UNFOLDING....
Well fucking Aaaalllllaaah Ahkbar!!!

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

Byrd is DEAD.

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

In your original post, you said, "The Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do"

That is not true. I hate people who lie for political advantage whether they be liberal or conservative.

You lose because of your own words.
We are talking about a record! Democrats have ex clan members that have served for them, such as Robert Byrd. How is that statement in any way untrue or incorrect?!

Forum List

Back