Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

Aisha Yaqoob for Georgia House District 97
Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.
---------------------------------

MUSLIM WOMAN WINS GEORGIA HOUSE DISTRICT 97 DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

According to Aisha’s website:

Better wale up sheeple we are EUROPE UNFOLDING....

I doubt you even know anything about her. You see "Muslim" and you go on the attack regardless.

I've been to the Middle East. The picture painted by ignorant bigoted fucks in the US about middle eastern Muslims is total horseshit
Do we need to show you video of gays being thrown from buildings?

LOLOLOL

Leave it to a rightard to assert someone who died many years ago and who's not in Congress is the same as someone who is.

And no, "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress," wasn't where you started; it's where you're trying to get to now.

Where you started, was with, "the Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do"

No, Democrats don't. This would be a good time for you to just lick your wounds and move on.
"Many years ago"! Ha ha ha. He died seven years ago in 2010, after being one of the longest serving senators in congress, idiot. So yes the Democrats have ex clan members in congress. Using plural in present perfect tense in this case is correct.

This is proof that the left does all care about race, equality, women's rights, gay rights. It's all a ruse to divide Americans and garner more votes. Fortunately, the cover is coming off and more and more Americans are beginning to see them for what they are.
Wow, you really are a special kind of stupid. You said there are Democrats in Congress who were ex-clan members; when the reality is, there are none.

And look at you, you can't bring yourself to simply admit you were wrong.

That's a character flaw.
Hello again Leftard dipshit, we are talking about a RECORD, my statement: "Republicans do not have ex clan members in congress, as Democrats do." The Democrat record has ex clan members that have served in congress as democrats, one of which is Robert Byrd, who passed away very recently.

All of the above are true.

That was a short lesson in English and grammar. Now go whine in your safe space corner.

You need to learn tense.
Republicans don't have ex clan members in congress as Democrats do.

If we are talking about their records, that statement is both true and grammatically correct.

Name a Democrat ex-Klan member currently in Congress.

Your statement is false.

If she's covering her head, it means she's a devout Muslim who observes Shariah law. Her candididacy should be withdrawn immediately.

She clearly terrifies you bigots.
You convenient idiot Libtards will be the first people they will label as perverts, blasphemers and sinners and stomp on. The revolution often devours itself.

Yet you are the one who is terrified of this woman- and I am not.

Has she labeled anyone any of those things?
Have you?

I bet we can figure out who is the person who labels Americans as perverts- and who doesn't.
I am pointing to her headscarf. This is not a secular Muslim we are talking about. Even radically progressive Denmark just banned Islamic garb, for a good enough reason. It must be blissful being so ignorant.

Denmark passes law banning burqa and niqab

Niqab isn't a headscarf. They only banned the face veil. Headscarf is still allowed.
Having a hard time following I see, I later showed you other countries that had also banned the headscarf.

People in Georgia are not that stupid to elect a muslim in the general election.
She will go down in flames.

I didn't think Americans were stupid enough to elect Trump, but here we are.
They were stupid enough to vote for a son of a Muslim, anti American, anti capitalist, communist named Obama, yes. Never again.

"Many years ago"! Ha ha ha. He died seven years ago in 2010, after being one of the longest serving senators in congress, idiot. So yes the Democrats have ex clan members in congress. Using plural in present perfect tense in this case is correct.

This is proof that the left does all care about race, equality, women's rights, gay rights. It's all a ruse to divide Americans and garner more votes. Fortunately, the cover is coming off and more and more Americans are beginning to see them for what they are.
Wow, you really are a special kind of stupid. You said there are Democrats in Congress who were ex-clan members; when the reality is, there are none.

That's a character flaw.
Hello again Leftard dipshit, we are talking about a RECORD, my statement: "Republicans do not have ex clan members in congress, as Democrats do." The Democrat record has ex clan members that have served in congress as democrats, one of which is Robert Byrd, who passed away very recently.

That was a short lesson in English and grammar. Now go whine in your safe space corner.

You need to learn tense.
Republicans don't have ex clan members in congress as Democrats do.

If we are talking about their records, that statement is both true and grammatically correct.

Name a Democrat ex-Klan member currently in Congress.

Your statement is false.

Depending on the tense, and if you are referring to the record, it can also be true.

Again, let's not lose the forest for the trees, the point is the Democrats idolized an ex clan member as one of their congressional leaders for 60 years. He passed away recently in 2010. Is that better?

I've been to the Middle East. The picture painted by ignorant bigoted fucks in the US about middle eastern Muslims is total horseshit
Do we need to show you video of gays being thrown from buildings?
Sure. Then I'll show you negroes being lynched by Christians in America.

You biases are constantly being confirmed by your propagandists. There's a reason they do that.

Don't be a fucking sap.

Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.

May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

I doubt you even know anything about her. You see "Muslim" and you go on the attack regardless.

Oh I'm sorry I don't support " ILLEGAL FKS" who rape children........

Fighting for Gwinnett

FACT A.H.

Muslim migrants in Germany rape Russian child for 30 hours then are “massacred” by angry Russians in reprisal. 400 angry locals, who happen to be Russian immigrants in Germany, took the law into their own hands recently after a 13-year-old Russian schoolgirl was gang-raped by Muslim refugees in a vicious 30-hour ordeal. Knowing the German police would do absolutely nothing to bring the Muslim rapists to justice, the angry locals apparently put the rapists to death. (LD) Germany denied the rape but not the 30-hour abduction and the Russian government complained bitterly.

Germany, Sweden and other European countries are facing growing public unrest amid a wave of reports of sexual assaults since the Cologne attacks. Cologne is every day’: Europe’s rape epidemic is well in progress and options are limited in terms of ending the rape of white women and girls. Authorities across the country have been accused of downplaying the true extent of the problem by suppressing information about migrant-related crimes.

Supreme Danger to Women
islam3.jpg

This is a long hard look at what is happening to Western women. Each one of us that rejects and attacks the feminine is already on the road to psychosis, a place where a great many Muslims men and woman already are. Love is something we can find for each other and for the children, and it does not start with cutting girls clitorises off, nor rape and making slave

Islamic Rape Epidemic

LESSONS FOR STUPID ASSES.....

THEY INFILTRATE
THEY WILL PLAY YOUR FRIEND IN ORDER TO GET IN ON THE INSIDE

THIS SAME PROGRESSION TOOK PLACE OVER THERE DUMBASS........

They had idiots just like you who said the same thing over and over again

Then they started watching the women and children get raped. are you that pathetic your stupid ass leftist pathetic self is willing to allow rapes to take place before it sinks into that brick fkn head of yours.

So you are pathetic enough that you would want yourself, and or any females you love to WEAR FREAKING BEE KEEPER SUITES.......... be forced to get their asses beat by their husbands man you are a lunatic leftist idiot.

Seeing how politics doesn't work, we might elect a nose despite our face. Scary stuff. Muslims tax non Muslims. We bash Christians all the time. But are you an Christaniphobe? But then again, a Christian doesn't decapitate Muslims or crash a plane into downtown Medina on holy war, either. Big difference.

That was not what was asked. You claimed they were in office now.

If you make a claim, be sure you can back it up.

The ex clan leader died 7 years ago after being a Democrat leader in the senate for 60 years for 60. So using it in present perfect tense "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress" is totally correct.
LOLOLOL

Leave it to a rightard to assert someone who died many years ago and who's not in Congress is the same as someone who is.

And no, "Democrats have had ex KKK members in congress," wasn't where you started; it's where you're trying to get to now.

Where you started, was with, "the Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do"

No, Democrats don't. This would be a good time for you to just lick your wounds and move on.

That's a character flaw.

”as Democrats do”

English lesson — Democrats don’t.

People in Georgia are not that stupid to elect a muslim in the general election.
She will go down in flames.

I didn't think Americans were stupid enough to elect Trump, but here we are.
They were stupid enough to vote for a son of a Muslim, anti American, anti capitalist, communist named Obama, yes. Never again.
Who cut the unemployment rate in half and tripled the stock market.

:dance:

Dems are the party of globalism. That means doing everything it can to destroy America. That includes trying to normalize Islamists and push them into positions of power. These un-Americans are happy to push the Islamic Agenda to disrupt society as much as possible.

I’ve been saying for years now that the Dems are all in with Islam. We’ll definitely see more Muslims pushed by Dems.
Fake news. Globalism is a free market effect. It is 100% conservative free market ideology. You may be confusing it with multiculturalism.

Dems are the party of globalism. That means doing everything it can to destroy America. That includes trying to normalize Islamists and push them into positions of power. These un-Americans are happy to push the Islamic Agenda to disrupt society as much as possible.

I’ve been saying for years now that the Dems are all in with Islam. We’ll definitely see more Muslims pushed by Dems.
Fake news. Globalism is a free market effect. It is 100% conservative free market ideology. You may be confusing it with multiculturalism.
Wrong. Conservatives believe in protecting their own nation and economy. Globalists want borders and cultural identity erased, especially Western borders and culture. Conservatives want to preserve them.

Forum List

Back