Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

Seeing how politics doesn't work, we might elect a nose despite our face. Scary stuff. Muslims tax non Muslims. We bash Christians all the time. But are you an Christaniphobe? But then again, a Christian doesn't decapitate Muslims or crash a plane into downtown Medina on holy war, either. Big difference.
These useful idiots are far too stupid to see differences.

They only know one thing, and that it if they wish to remain politically correct, they MUST support Islam.
So Muslims should not be elected to office .?
You tell me.
I dont vote for candidates on the basis of religion. Do you?
Not even in a million years. But when it come to death cult, I will make an exception.
So there is a group of Americans that you want to exclude from public life. Why on earth did you all revolt against the British ?

Seeing how politics doesn't work, we might elect a nose despite our face. Scary stuff. Muslims tax non Muslims. We bash Christians all the time. But are you an Christaniphobe? But then again, a Christian doesn't decapitate Muslims or crash a plane into downtown Medina on holy war, either. Big difference.

They only know one thing, and that it if they wish to remain politically correct, they MUST support Islam.

And by 'support' Islam that apparently means- supporting the Constitution's ban on any religious test for political office.

Fascinating how the contards of the Rights despise the Constitution just so that they can promote their religious bigotry.
I talk about people who are far too stupid and look who shows up.

I don't follow any religion, boy child, and I am not a member of the right.

England let their ehole culture go into the shitter the past 20 years. By 2025, the French president will be a Muslim. Awesome! Very instructive for real Americans. Conservatives need to increase the level of political dischord by a factor of 10.

Trump Muslim.png

England let their ehole culture go into the shitter the past 20 years. By 2025, the French president will be a Muslim. Awesome! Very instructive for real Americans. Conservatives need to increase the level of political dischord by a factor of 10.
upload_2018-6-3_21-24-10.png

I don't want to end up like Rosanne. Lets kiss Muslims asses because they are poor little victims. 9/11 never happened,opps my bad bringing that up. According to sharia law, We should stone critics to death. Opps, we can't be sarcastic or question things. Or mock people. Really?

Lets see here... there is a dichotomy. On one hand business are forced to be sensitive and bake a wedding cake for gays regardless of their convictions, BUT, on the other hand if you are conservative and make coarse wisecrack on twitter, you can have your entire career destroyed? Explain that to me? Something dosen't add up here. Major overreach.And scary as hell, we should all be afraid here.

Last edited:
Lets see here... there is a dichotomy. On one hand business are forced to be sensitive and bake a wedding cake for gays regardless of their convictions, BUT, on the other hand if you are conservative and make coarse wisecrack on twitter, you can have your entire career destroyed? Explain that to me? Something dosen't add up here. Major overreach.And scary as hell, we should all be afraid here.

Yep....the political divide needs to be far greater.

People in Georgia are not that stupid to elect a muslim in the general election.
She will go down in flames.

I didn't think Americans were stupid enough to elect Trump, but here we are.
They were stupid enough to vote for a son of a Muslim, anti American, anti capitalist, communist named Obama, yes. Never again.
Who cut the unemployment rate in half and tripled the stock market.

:dance:
What year did that happen?
I believe you are refering to President Trump
Since Trump neither cut the unemployment rate in half nor tripled the stock market, you believe wrong.

And by 'support' Islam that apparently means- supporting the Constitution's ban on any religious test for political office.

Fascinating how the contards of the Rights despise the Constitution just so that they can promote their religious bigotry.
I talk about people who are far too stupid and look who shows up.

I don't follow any religion, boy child, and I am not a member of the right.

You just support religious bigotry and despise our Constitution- gotcha.

I can easily explain this to you. You just have no clue regarding the law.

In most of the United States- in most states- any bakery can refuse to sell to any gay person any cake- without any legal repercussions. BUT- no bakery- in any state- can refuse to sell a cake to a person because the person is a Christian. In some states- and cities- bakeries not only have to sell to Christians but also gays- because of the law.

There is no law that says that protects comedians from the consequences of their own stupid speech. I am truly sorry Roseanne was stupid enough to torpedo her show- I liked the show. She had the freedom to say what she wanted to say- but not the freedom from criticism of what she said- or from the decision of her employer to cancel the show.

I don't want to end up like Rosanne. Lets kiss Muslims asses because they are poor little victims. 9/11 never happened,opps my bad bringing that up. According to sharia law, We should stone critics to death. Opps, we can't be sarcastic or question things. Or mock people. Really?
Poor little religious bigot. You are so scared and confused.

Still blaming every Muslim in America for 9/11. Still terrified that the Constitution won't protect you from Sharia law.........running so very scared

So Muslims should not be elected to office .?
You tell me.
I dont vote for candidates on the basis of religion. Do you?
Not even in a million years. But when it come to death cult, I will make an exception.
If this was 1960- she would be telling us that if we voted for Kennedy- the Pope would be ruling America.
If this was 1910- she would be telling us if we vote for a Jew, that they would be sacrificing Christian babies in their temples.

The bigots stay the same- they just change the religion that they want to attack.

And if your a liberal and you make a joke about beheading Trump you can have your entire career destroyed. That is the way it works in private business. Overreach? Or free enterprise?

Forum List

Back