Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

I noticed you did not deny that the Democratic Party has become the home to the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamists who do not have the best interests of this country in mind.
Is that like how the right has become home to the KKK and other assorted white nationalists?
Bzzzzt wrong again. The Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do, including members who are fronts of Islamist groups. Farakhan does not have ties with the Republican Party.
WTF? What Congressional Democrats are ex-clansmen?

And I guess you somehow slept through this...

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
KKK has been supporting every white man that ever ran for anything, douchebag. Is it as bad as Obama and and racist bigot Farakhan hugging each other secretly?

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.
Idiot... You said there are Congressional Democrats who were in the KKK ..... How come I'm still waiting for you to name them?
Are you pretending to be ignorant or actually are?

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was an American politician who served as a United States Senator from West Virginia from 1959 to 2010. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd previously served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959. He was the longest-serving Senator in United States history. In addition, he was, at the time of his death, the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress, a record later surpassed by Representative John Dingell of Michigan.

Klux Klan
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did." Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[11]When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."

Aisha Yaqoob for Georgia House District 97
Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.
---------------------------------

MUSLIM WOMAN WINS GEORGIA HOUSE DISTRICT 97 DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

According to Aisha’s website:

Better wale up sheeple we are EUROPE UNFOLDING....

She looks pretty scary......

28795573_204349006983331_4071753770902169952_n.jpg
If she's covering her head, it means she's a devout Muslim who observes Shariah law. Her candididacy should be withdrawn immediately.

She clearly terrifies you bigots.
You convenient idiot Libtards will be the first people they will label as perverts, blasphemers and sinners and stomp on. The revolution often devours itself.

Dems are the party of globalism. That means doing everything it can to destroy America. That includes trying to normalize Islamists and push them into positions of power. These un-Americans are happy to push the Islamic Agenda to disrupt society as much as possible.

I’ve been saying for years now that the Dems are all in with Islam. We’ll definitely see more Muslims pushed by Dems.
What a despicable lying ass you are. We Democrats simply believe in the Separation of Church and State, as did the Founders of this nation.

Dems always parrot this “separation of church and state”. Apparently that doesn’t mean separation of Mosque and state. Islamists are incapable of separating the two. Yet Dems are happy to elect radical Islamists.

The founders of our nation all had Christian backgrounds, and shared common values because of it.

Seriously, is she really a bigger threat to gays then radical christians?
Yes.

Not even a little
Quite a lot. Islam in its most moderate form is more draconianly intolerant of homosexuality than the most extreme Christians. You just don't hear that from your lefty MSM propaganda outlets.

Since 9/11 more people in THIS country have been killed by male white supremacist Christian terrorists than by Muslim terrorists. And frankly all fundie religions suck.
I doubt your stat. Typical of an American Marxist dupe looking for any way to usurp American culture.
But how does that help the gazillions who have been murdered by Muslim terrorists in other parts of the world?

You do know there is no religious test for holding public office as that would be unconstitutional...

We always knew that the Democratic Party is home to the Muslim Brotherhood and all its 5th column affiliates.
Being a Muslim, in and of itself, does not make her a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. Perhaps you have a link showing a connection?
I noticed you did not deny that the Democratic Party has become the home to the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamists who do not have the best interests of this country in mind.
Is that like how the right has become home to the KKK and other assorted white nationalists?
Bzzzzt wrong again. The Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do, including members who are fronts of Islamist groups. Farakhan does not have ties with the Republican Party.

That's because even Hillary sucked so badly they couldn't lower themselves to vote for her.

KKK has been supporting every white man that ever ran for anything, douchebag. Is it as bad as Obama and and racist bigot Farakhan hugging each other secretly?

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.
Idiot... You said there are Congressional Democrats who were in the KKK ..... How come I'm still waiting for you to name them?

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was an American politician who served as a United States Senator from West Virginia from 1959 to 2010. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd previously served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959. He was the longest-serving Senator in United States history. In addition, he was, at the time of his death, the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress, a record later surpassed by Representative John Dingell of Michigan.

Klux Klan
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did." Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[11]When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."

Byrd is DEAD.

Aisha Yaqoob for Georgia House District 97
Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.
---------------------------------

MUSLIM WOMAN WINS GEORGIA HOUSE DISTRICT 97 DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

According to Aisha’s website:

Better wale up sheeple we are EUROPE UNFOLDING....
Not to throw a wrench in your news but....does it matter what religion she is?
CHRISTIAN WOMAN WINS BLAH BLAH HOUSE DISTRICT.
BUDDHIST MAN WINS BLAH BLAH HOUSE DISTRICT.
NAVAJO MAN WINS BLAH BLAH HOUSE DISTRICT.

See what I mean? Religion has nothing to do with it as long as she keeps her religion out of her duties.

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

Byrd is DEAD.
Yes, and? Ex KKK leader who served in the Democratic Party for over 60 years. Party of tolerance who's leader was a clan member? Ya gotta love it.

4d494c25c2fc4838b8cdc00749b65e9e.jpg

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg

Last edited:

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

You're truly fucked in the head. You said there are Democrats in the Congress who are ex-clan .... you find only one and he's not in Congress.

I knew you were nuts. That's for seconding the motion. :thup:

You do know there is no religious test for holding public office as that would be unconstitutional...

Being a Muslim, in and of itself, does not make her a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. Perhaps you have a link showing a connection?

That's because even Hillary sucked so badly they couldn't lower themselves to vote for her.
That's odd, if she sucked that bad, what does that say about trump who didn't even get as many votes as she did?

askia-e1516998185426.jpg

Nation of Islam

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia

Klux Klan

Byrd is DEAD.
Yes, and? Ex KKK leader who served in the Democratic Party for over 60 years. Party of tolerance who's leader was a clan member? Ya gotta love it.

4d494c25c2fc4838b8cdc00749b65e9e.jpg

rb%2Bklan.jpg

robert-byrd.jpg
Dumbfuck, you said...

The Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do

Democrats don't. Do you feel stupid yet? :eusa_doh:

We always knew that the Democratic Party is home to the Muslim Brotherhood and all its 5th column affiliates.
Yes it is and no different than when the left makes asinine claims that the right is a bunch of racists - a claim I see on this board every day.
Asinine? I see racist remarks against blacks daily on this forum and it's almost exclusively from nuts on the right.
And?

I guess you think it is valid to claim that the right is a bunch of racists but not so kosher when the shoe is on the other foot.

Yes it is and no different than when the left makes asinine claims that the right is a bunch of racists - a claim I see on this board every day.
Asinine? I see racist remarks against blacks daily on this forum and it's almost exclusively from nuts on the right.
And?

I guess you think it is valid to claim that the right is a bunch of racists but not so kosher when the shoe is on the other foot.
Didn't say that. No group is free from racists.

What a sanctimonious asshole you are.

You wouldn't know a real bigot or a racist if one kicked you in the ass.

Unlike you, I see people, not color.

Muslims practice Sharia Law where women are nothing more than slaves. Talk about misogyny. They throw gays off roofs and worship a prophet who was nothing more than a pedophile. Honor killing are another one of their beliefs.

They move into a country supposedly for a better life yet bring that 7th century bullshit with them. If you think they are wonderful, good for you but there are many dead people around the world who would disagree with a sanctimonious idiot like you.

Happy trail dumbass.

All you've posted is true. There is not one thing I can do about that, nor can you. All of what you said, mostly to a lesser degree, I've experienced vicariously when I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit for five years [one graphic case was when a 'boy friend' tossed their son out the window of a one story apt. A passerby heard the argument, paused, and was able to catch the infant saving its life]

During that time I wrote and managed two DOJ, VAWA grants bringing millions of dollars to my agency, the women's shelter, the prosecutors office, probation and anger management providers.

Only partisan hacks, fools, and damn liars accuse Democrats and the Democratic Party as bigoted/racist since the Truman Administration.

Which one are you?

Oh please. I never accused the Democrats of the bullshit you mention.

I just know a sanctimonious asshole when I hear one. A sanctimonious asshole accusing me of being a bigot and a racist.

Blow it out you stupid ass.

I'm sorry you suffer from denial, your comments about a billion members of Islam by the actions of the extremists is emotional, not rational.

The person elected in the primary is a women, and probably does not support the misogyny of her faith. Much like Christians, there are evangelicals who are the extreme and support blending our civil government with the clergy, which makes supporters complicit when they support Pence (& Trump, but I suspect his comments to social conservatives are false pathos) violating the spirit of the First Amendment.

What have you done to aid women in crisis? Did you support the Equal Rights Amendment, attend the million women march, send money to a local shelter?

Oh brother. I couldn't care less about women in crisis.

I can't tell you how many women get injunctions against men and two weeks later the man is right back in the house.

I used to see it every day.

Most of them are dumber than a box of rocks and think they need a man to take care of them and can't function on their own.

You bleeding hearts make it easy for them by "helping" them. All they want if for someone to take care of them and you of course rush right out to render aid. LOL

Light a fucking candle. Boo Fucking Hoo.

Wow, your callousness for others seems to be framed by your total ignorance on the issue of Domestic Violence. No wonder you voted for Trump.

I'm a realist and believe me most of these women are idiots who don't think they can survive on their own.

Domestic violence happens because people let it happen and I really couldn't care less about dunces that let themselves be slapped around.

Oh yeah. I voted for Trump and I'm sure you, being the idiot you are, voted for Hitlery.

Happy Trails clueless.

And?

Methinks the Republican Party is not the party of the BIG TENT, and The Democratic Party is. I also believe the bigots have all flocked to the R. Party, which began when the civil rights act was signed by LBJ; nothing the R. Party in Congress has done has proved they are not the party which (at least) tolerates racists.

However, kudos to the California Republican Party for kicking the neo naxi running for the Senate out of their convention and running ads that no one vote for him. Video of him spitting on the Israeli Flag and calling Jews monsters was on the news last night. Pretty hard to fake that video and audio.

All you've posted is true. There is not one thing I can do about that, nor can you. All of what you said, mostly to a lesser degree, I've experienced vicariously when I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit for five years [one graphic case was when a 'boy friend' tossed their son out the window of a one story apt. A passerby heard the argument, paused, and was able to catch the infant saving its life]

During that time I wrote and managed two DOJ, VAWA grants bringing millions of dollars to my agency, the women's shelter, the prosecutors office, probation and anger management providers.

Only partisan hacks, fools, and damn liars accuse Democrats and the Democratic Party as bigoted/racist since the Truman Administration.

Which one are you?

I just know a sanctimonious asshole when I hear one. A sanctimonious asshole accusing me of being a bigot and a racist.

I'm sorry you suffer from denial, your comments about a billion members of Islam by the actions of the extremists is emotional, not rational.

The person elected in the primary is a women, and probably does not support the misogyny of her faith. Much like Christians, there are evangelicals who are the extreme and support blending our civil government with the clergy, which makes supporters complicit when they support Pence (& Trump, but I suspect his comments to social conservatives are false pathos) violating the spirit of the First Amendment.

What have you done to aid women in crisis? Did you support the Equal Rights Amendment, attend the million women march, send money to a local shelter?

I can't tell you how many women get injunctions against men and two weeks later the man is right back in the house.

Most of them are dumber than a box of rocks and think they need a man to take care of them and can't function on their own.

You bleeding hearts make it easy for them by "helping" them. All they want if for someone to take care of them and you of course rush right out to render aid. LOL

Wow, your callousness for others seems to be framed by your total ignorance on the issue of Domestic Violence. No wonder you voted for Trump.

I'm a realist and believe me most of these women are idiots who don't think they can survive on their own.

Domestic violence happens because people let it happen and I really couldn't care less about dunces that let themselves be slapped around.

Oh yeah. I voted for Trump and I'm sure you, being the idiot you are, voted for Hitlery.

Happy Trails clueless.

If you were a realist you would rue the day you voted for Trump.

One more example:

U.S. allies hit back at Washington's steel, aluminum tariffs

Happy Trails clueless.

One more example:

Best vote I ever made.

Happy trail clueless.

Happy Trails clueless.

One more example:

Best vote I ever made.

Happy trail clueless.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Forum List

Back