Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

Wrong.

You dipshits should stop making assumptions and look at her record instead.

ok----you got her record?
I posted a link to her web site, with a quote of her priorities concerning gays. I also linked to the endorsement by Georgia Equality.

ASSumptions were made by the parroting rubes, carefully constructed in their heads by their bigoted overlords.
She's a Muslim. That makes her intolerant of homos.
You should have read the topic before exposing your stupidity and ignorance in public.
If she’s not intolerant of homos then she’s not a Muslim. If she’s not opposed to abortion then she’s not a Muslim.

so true-----anyone out there have any information on JUST HOW MUSLIM she is?. Sorry guys---I will make a claim that some of you have derided---
READY? ----I have known lots of muslims very well.-----people from real live muslim lands----educated in the filth in which muslims are educated. ------Some muslims are actually normal people and do overcome the dirt taught in the mosques---in fact lots never go to a mosque. There is more---MOST muslims have never read the Koran which should surprise no one----Most do not know Arabic and MOST do not care.

Aisha Yaqoob for Georgia House District 97
Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.
---------------------------------

MUSLIM WOMAN WINS GEORGIA HOUSE DISTRICT 97 DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

According to Aisha’s website:

Better wale up sheeple we are EUROPE UNFOLDING....

Why don't you believe all American citizens should be allowed to run for political office?

Is it her religion as your post says?

If so then you just violated the constitution. The constitution says very clearly and plainly there is to be no religious test to be able to run for public office. It also says that we have separation of church and state with freedom of religion. It also says that everyone has to be treated equally under the law by our government.

If you read that document you will notice there are no exceptions. For anything.

So. Either you are a real American who supports all of our constitution or you aren't and want to have a christian theocratic nation.

You can't have both.

I find it very interesting you're very happy to take their tax dollars but even as happy and quick to not want to respect that they have the exact same rights as anyone else in our nation.

I hope she wins.

This topic confirms to me as a Muslim and most muslims and minorities that conservatives are more likely to be racist. Keep it up.
Again, a true "Conservative" believes in the First Amendment and the rest of the Constitution, which pretty much relegates racism to illegality.
As a Muslim in all my encounters of the so called Republicans or conservatives they showed a sign of bigotry and racism. Os not something I read or saw on TV....in this very forum, most racist bigoted comments are from the "conservative group".

I'm not christian, jewish or muslim.

I am very religious and committed to my faith.

There's absolutely no way I'm going to post my faith on this or any message board.

For two reasons.

First, I don't want to be attacked by the conservatives/republicans, called names and terrorized simply because I'm not christian or jewish or muslim.

Second, it's not one's business what faith I am.

In my opinion those who wear their faith on their sleeve aren't very committed to their faith. Those who are very committed to their faith don't need to tell everyone about it.

Their deeds and how they live their lives says it all.

Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.

May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

Ah the right- ever so predictably religious bigots.

In my opinion those who wear their faith on their sleeve aren't very committed to their faith. Those who are very committed to their faith don't need to tell everyone about it.

Muslims wear it all over their body and you’re defending that in this thread. Make up your mind.

Really? Please point out how these Muslims are 'wearing it all over their body'
upload_2018-5-31_12-34-33.jpeg

542dbba869bedd546e2c06ed-750-375.jpg

542dc175eab8eafe4cd373c5-750-375.jpg

2013-12-09-imgres-thumb.jpg

This topic confirms to me as a Muslim and most muslims and minorities that conservatives are more likely to be racist. Keep it up.
Again, a true "Conservative" believes in the First Amendment and the rest of the Constitution, which pretty much relegates racism to illegality.
As a Muslim in all my encounters of the so called Republicans or conservatives they showed a sign of bigotry and racism. Os not something I read or saw on TV....in this very forum, most racist bigoted comments are from the "conservative group".

There's absolutely no way I'm going to post my faith on this or any message board.

For two reasons.

First, I don't want to be attacked by the conservatives/republicans, called names and terrorized simply because I'm not christian or jewish or muslim.

Well said

Religious bigots judge people on their professed faith- no matter what they do- or how they live their lives- the religion may change- Judaism- Catholicism- Islam- but when someone judges a person a person a threat or a danger- simply because they profess faith in some flaver of a god- yeah- no difference between the anti-semites and the anti-muslims.

Fighting for Gwinnett

She looks pretty scary......

28795573_204349006983331_4071753770902169952_n.jpg

Wow! Another Muslim who's a Democrat! What a fuckin' suprise. And he parrots the Dems talking points, "all conservatives are racist". They taught him well.
Not a democrat.....It's a fact that most republicans/conservatives are racists....well heck they elected a racist clown. It's even laughable that you guys hide the fact that the GOP is a racist party. Ever wondered why most of us minorities don't vote republican, eventhough most of us are conservatives by principal? (latinos, Blacks, Jews, Muslims, etc....)
Other than your bullshit allegation, thanks for admitting that the Democratic Party is home to the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates.

But interesting that a Muslim calls others racists while totally ignoring the fact that bigotry, racism, chauvanism, homophobia, sexism, etc. permeates the vast majority of the Muslim world.

And let's not forget Shariah law, which all true Muslims should follow in one form or another. As we know it is totally incompatible with freedom and democracy, Not only should Shariah law be banned in the US and West, but anybody who follows it should be not allowed to run for a position in govt. Do you follow Shariah law?

Sharia is not compatible in U.S. — and here’s why

Sharia law is a real threat to our liberties

Sharia law incompatible with human rights legislation, Lords say

Christian in Indonesia publicly flogged for selling alcohol in breach of Sharia law
You just confirmed that being a hypocrite Republican eq

For two reasons.

I had to clarify a point. Living in the US I dont fo around telling people what religion I am in daily life. I help treat all equally till they prove they are not worthy.
One fact we can all agree on, the GOP is the party of the racists.

I'm sure you would have felt the same about Jews if you had lived in Germany during the late 1930's and early 1940's. You don't think like I do, but I tolerate people like you who choose to call me a "dumbass".

It doesn't mean I like you, or respect you - I tolerate the smell of the dog shit I pick up after my dog, but I've trained her to use the artificial grass in the Kennel built for her [ dogs will be dogs, and bigots will be bigots).

I tolerate bigots & try to train them to think, but I sure don't want to lunch with them or encourage racism, sexism, misogyny or homophobia; not because I am black or brown, gay or a women, but because I try to live by the Golden Rule.

Maybe you and others like you ought to try that.

What a sanctimonious asshole you are.

You wouldn't know a real bigot or a racist if one kicked you in the ass.

Unlike you, I see people, not color.

Muslims practice Sharia Law where women are nothing more than slaves. Talk about misogyny. They throw gays off roofs and worship a prophet who was nothing more than a pedophile. Honor killing are another one of their beliefs.

They move into a country supposedly for a better life yet bring that 7th century bullshit with them. If you think they are wonderful, good for you but there are many dead people around the world who would disagree with a sanctimonious idiot like you.

Happy trail dumbass.

All you've posted is true. There is not one thing I can do about that, nor can you. All of what you said, mostly to a lesser degree, I've experienced vicariously when I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit for five years [one graphic case was when a 'boy friend' tossed their son out the window of a one story apt. A passerby heard the argument, paused, and was able to catch the infant saving its life]

During that time I wrote and managed two DOJ, VAWA grants bringing millions of dollars to my agency, the women's shelter, the prosecutors office, probation and anger management providers.

Only partisan hacks, fools, and damn liars accuse Democrats and the Democratic Party as bigoted/racist since the Truman Administration.

Which one are you?

Oh please. I never accused the Democrats of the bullshit you mention.

I just know a sanctimonious asshole when I hear one. A sanctimonious asshole accusing me of being a bigot and a racist.

Blow it out you stupid ass.

I'm sorry you suffer from denial, your comments about a billion members of Islam by the actions of the extremists is emotional, not rational.

The person elected in the primary is a women, and probably does not support the misogyny of her faith. Much like Christians, there are evangelicals who are the extreme and support blending our civil government with the clergy, which makes supporters complicit when they support Pence (& Trump, but I suspect his comments to social conservatives are false pathos) violating the spirit of the First Amendment.

What have you done to aid women in crisis? Did you support the Equal Rights Amendment, attend the million women march, send money to a local shelter?

Oh brother. I couldn't care less about women in crisis.

I can't tell you how many women get injunctions against men and two weeks later the man is right back in the house.

I used to see it every day.

Most of them are dumber than a box of rocks and think they need a man to take care of them and can't function on their own.

You bleeding hearts make it easy for them by "helping" them. All they want if for someone to take care of them and you of course rush right out to render aid. LOL

Light a fucking candle. Boo Fucking Hoo.

Wow, your callousness for others seems to be framed by your total ignorance on the issue of Domestic Violence. No wonder you voted for Trump.

Wrong.

You dipshits should stop making assumptions and look at her record instead.

I posted a link to her web site, with a quote of her priorities concerning gays. I also linked to the endorsement by Georgia Equality.

ASSumptions were made by the parroting rubes, carefully constructed in their heads by their bigoted overlords.
You should have read the topic before exposing your stupidity and ignorance in public.
If she’s not intolerant of homos then she’s not a Muslim. If she’s not opposed to abortion then she’s not a Muslim.
Oh, you're the Muslim authority, eh?

She doesn't fit into your programmed bleefs about Muslims, so she can't be one. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"If she doesn't have a suicide vest then she's not a Muslim."

Before moving I was warned about the racists and ignorants...honestly I didnt know it was this bad...but quite frankly I made sure to live in a progressive area and it was the best choice I've ever taken. Some people that I know that ended in mostly red areas had to move.

She doesn't fit into your programmed bleefs about Muslims, so she can't be one. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

How about you respond with points?

I just did. Your bald assertions are just that. Baseless drivel.

Before moving I was warned about the racists and ignorants...honestly I didnt know it was this bad...but quite frankly I made sure to live in a progressive area and it was the best choice I've ever taken. Some people that I know that ended in mostly red areas had to move.

I am fascinated, issa. Are you a racist? Please let me know what you know about the PACT OF OMAR and "dhimmia" What do you think of that GLORIOUS PACT OF OMAR? Have you ever met a survivor of dhimmia? ----fear not----this is only a messageboard

You do know there is no religious test for holding public office as that would be unconstitutional...

We always knew that the Democratic Party is home to the Muslim Brotherhood and all its 5th column affiliates.
Being a Muslim, in and of itself, does not make her a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. Perhaps you have a link showing a connection?
I noticed you did not deny that the Democratic Party has become the home to the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamists who do not have the best interests of this country in mind.
Is that like how the right has become home to the KKK and other assorted white nationalists?
Bzzzzt wrong again. The Republican Party does not have ex clan members as representatives in the Congress as Democrats do, including members who are fronts of Islamist groups. Farakhan does not have ties with the Republican Party.
WTF? What Congressional Democrats are ex-clansmen?

And I guess you somehow slept through this...

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

Last edited:
She's a republican worst nightmare!! A minority woman of a different religion in Congress? Run and hide under your bed! It's the war on Christianity, feminism, and racial equality all at once!
We already had that and more with Obama, the shittiest president in US history.
You are real bright are you? Obama was male and christian.
Who cares! I doubt Obama is a Christian, after all, Marxists are usually faithless. But he's still the shiniest prez in history.
Why are you so jealous?
"SHITTIEST"...damn spell check.
LOL

That doesn't change my question.

I just did. Your bald assertions are just that. Baseless drivel.
Then you need to explain that.

Seriously, is she really a bigger threat to gays then radical christians?
Yes.

Not even a little
Quite a lot. Islam in its most moderate form is more draconianly intolerant of homosexuality than the most extreme Christians. You just don't hear that from your lefty MSM propaganda outlets.

Since 9/11 more people in THIS country have been killed by male white supremacist Christian terrorists than by Muslim terrorists. And frankly all fundie religions suck.

Forum List

Back