Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

This topic confirms to me as a Muslim and most muslims and minorities that conservatives are more likely to be racist. Keep it up.
Again, a true "Conservative" believes in the First Amendment and the rest of the Constitution, which pretty much relegates racism to illegality.
As a Muslim in all my encounters of the so called Republicans or conservatives they showed a sign of bigotry and racism. Os not something I read or saw on TV....in this very forum, most racist bigoted comments are from the "conservative group".

Hate mongering is the bane of democracy, and is on display in the six pages above.

LMAO not hate mongering idiot. Just people who don't think like you do. You and idiots like you allow the Muslims to do what they do.

They love people like you. People who haven't got a clue about the death cult.

Happy trail dumbass.

I'm sure you would have felt the same about Jews if you had lived in Germany during the late 1930's and early 1940's. You don't think like I do, but I tolerate people like you who choose to call me a "dumbass".

It doesn't mean I like you, or respect you - I tolerate the smell of the dog shit I pick up after my dog, but I've trained her to use the artificial grass in the Kennel built for her [ dogs will be dogs, and bigots will be bigots).

I tolerate bigots & try to train them to think, but I sure don't want to lunch with them or encourage racism, sexism, misogyny or homophobia; not because I am black or brown, gay or a women, but because I try to live by the Golden Rule.

Maybe you and others like you ought to try that.

She's a republican worst nightmare!! A minority woman of a different religion in Congress? Run and hide under your bed! It's the war on Christianity, feminism, and racial equality all at once!
We already had that and more with Obama, the shittiest president in US history.
You are real bright are you? Obama was male and christian.

You do know there is no religious test for holding public office as that would be unconstitutional...

We always knew that the Democratic Party is home to the Muslim Brotherhood and all its 5th column affiliates.
Being a Muslim, in and of itself, does not make her a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. Perhaps you have a link showing a connection?
I noticed you did not deny that the Democratic Party has become the home to the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamists who do not have the best interests of this country in mind.

This topic confirms to me as a Muslim and most muslims and minorities that conservatives are more likely to be racist. Keep it up.
Wow! Another Muslim who's a Democrat! What a fuckin' suprise. And he parrots the Dems talking points, "all conservatives are racist". They taught him well.

She's a republican worst nightmare!! A minority woman of a different religion in Congress? Run and hide under your bed! It's the war on Christianity, feminism, and racial equality all at once!
Who cares! I doubt Obama is a Christian, after all, Marxists are usually faithless. But he's still the shiniest prez in history.

You do know there is no religious test for holding public office as that would be unconstitutional...

We always knew that the Democratic Party is home to the Muslim Brotherhood and all its 5th column affiliates.
Being a Muslim, in and of itself, does not make her a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. Perhaps you have a link showing a connection?
I noticed you did not deny that the Democratic Party has become the home to the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamists who do not have the best interests of this country in mind.
Is that like how the right has become home to the KKK and other assorted white nationalists?

Who cares! I doubt Obama is a Christian, after all, Marxists are usually faithless. But he's still the shiniest prez in history.
Why are you so jealous?

Most people disrespected and discriminated against understand the Democratic Party is egalitarian, and the Republican Party believes all people are equal, but some people are more equal than others. And too many Trump supporters are bigots, and intolerant of every person who has opinions and ideas in which they don't agree -such as equal rights and equal opportunities for all notwithstanding their color, creed, gender or ethnicity.

Roudy has no clue what is in the mind of Muslims, he has no clue of what lurks in the dark corner of his mind either.

Seriously, is she really a bigger threat to gays then radical christians?
Yes.
Yes
Wrong.

You dipshits should stop making assumptions and look at her record instead.

ok----you got her record?
I posted a link to her web site, with a quote of her priorities concerning gays. I also linked to the endorsement by Georgia Equality.

ASSumptions were made by the parroting rubes, carefully constructed in their heads by their bigoted overlords.
She's a Muslim. That makes her intolerant of homos.

Wow! Another Muslim who's a Democrat! What a fuckin' suprise. And he parrots the Dems talking points, "all conservatives are racist". They taught him well.
Not a democrat.....It's a fact that most republicans/conservatives are racists....well heck they elected a racist clown. It's even laughable that you guys hide the fact that the GOP is a racist party. Ever wondered why most of us minorities don't vote republican, eventhough most of us are conservatives by principal? (latinos, Blacks, Jews, Muslims, etc....)

Not a democrat.....It's a fact that most republicans/conservatives are racists....well heck they elected a racist clown. It's even laughable that you guys hide the fact that the GOP is a racist party. Ever wondered why most of us minorities don't vote republican, eventhough most of us are conservatives by principal? (latinos, Blacks, Jews, Muslims, etc....)

try again. -----you are OUT OF DATE. It is true that most minorities are democrat. I is a jew and registered democrat from the DAY I became 21------but things have been A'CHANGIN' Democrats have transformed themselves into racist dogs. The trend BEGAN----sometime in the 1960s (my life-time) ------

try again. -----you are OUT OF DATE. It is true that most minorities are democrat. I is a jew and registered democrat from the DAY I became 21------but things have been A'CHANGIN' Democrats have transformed themselves into racist dogs. The trend BEGAN----sometime in the 1960s (my life-time) ------
:cuckoo:

Hate mongering is the bane of democracy, and is on display in the six pages above.

LMAO not hate mongering idiot. Just people who don't think like you do. You and idiots like you allow the Muslims to do what they do.

They love people like you. People who haven't got a clue about the death cult.

Happy trail dumbass.

I'm sure you would have felt the same about Jews if you had lived in Germany during the late 1930's and early 1940's. You don't think like I do, but I tolerate people like you who choose to call me a "dumbass".

It doesn't mean I like you, or respect you - I tolerate the smell of the dog shit I pick up after my dog, but I've trained her to use the artificial grass in the Kennel built for her [ dogs will be dogs, and bigots will be bigots).

I tolerate bigots & try to train them to think, but I sure don't want to lunch with them or encourage racism, sexism, misogyny or homophobia; not because I am black or brown, gay or a women, but because I try to live by the Golden Rule.

Maybe you and others like you ought to try that.

What a sanctimonious asshole you are.

You wouldn't know a real bigot or a racist if one kicked you in the ass.

Unlike you, I see people, not color.

Muslims practice Sharia Law where women are nothing more than slaves. Talk about misogyny. They throw gays off roofs and worship a prophet who was nothing more than a pedophile. Honor killing are another one of their beliefs.

They move into a country supposedly for a better life yet bring that 7th century bullshit with them. If you think they are wonderful, good for you but there are many dead people around the world who would disagree with a sanctimonious idiot like you.

Happy trail dumbass.

And you posts have convinced us that you are a total fruitloop. Yes, as an American, a Muslim can run for and win office. As can a Buddhist, a Wiccan, or any other belief. That you oppose that concept is simply the proof that you should move to some other nation where religion and government are one.

Forum List

Back