Muslim woman wins Georgia house district 97 Democratic Party

Aisha Yaqoob for Georgia House District 97
Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.
---------------------------------

MUSLIM WOMAN WINS GEORGIA HOUSE DISTRICT 97 DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY
May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

According to Aisha’s website:

Better wale up sheeple we are EUROPE UNFOLDING....
Only proves that Democrats will vote for any child rapist or pervert that comes along
You have any evidence at all she's a child rapist or pervert?
Obviously my point went over your little pinhead.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Nah, your point is that you're an idiot. I got it. But thanks for the admission that you have no evidence of Yaqoob being either a child rapist or a pervert.
You say you got it but you still show you didn't.

You see, you fuckwits will vote for Jack The Ripper if he/she is the right sex, religion, or race.
Common-sense isn't even a consideration to you mouth breathers.
Who they are is much more important than their qualifications.
You'll vote for a perverted child rapist if he checks the right blocks, which is:

• Grabbing guns
  • Destroying fossil fuel sources
  • Likes Attacking Christians
  • Cusses out Trump/Bush/Sarah Palin or Republicans in general
  • Supports Raising taxes
  • Hates white males
  • Loves Gays, Blacks, and Women wearing men's clothing
  • Believes Islam is a peaceful religion
  • Thinks Planned-Parenthood deserves government funding
  • Thinks a fetus is a lump of useless flesh but MS-13 members are not worthless oxygen-thiefs
LOLOLOLOLOL

Spits a member of the herd who voted in a pussy grabbing adulterer who even admitted he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you idiots would still support him..

LOLOLOLOL

The shit you rightards post is hysterical. :lmao:

So much for the bullshit meme "Dose mooslims hate fags more than I do!" :lol:
While that may apply to this western muslim, it certainly doesnt seem to apply to many ME muslims. Considering so many support horrible actions over there.
I've been to the Middle East. The picture painted by ignorant bigoted fucks in the US about middle eastern Muslims is total horseshit.
You're fulla shit. Even the most moderate "modernized" of Muslim countries will have one form or another of Islamic Shariah law that it's people follow and is in its civil code, which means persecution of gays is officially sanctioned by Muslim governments.

Everything you need to know about being gay in Muslim countries

At another level, though, it’s no joking matter. In Iran today, lavat (sodomy) is a capital offence and people are frequently executed for it. In Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Yemen and Mauritania, sodomy is also punishable by death – though no executions have been reported for at least a decade.

Among other Arab countries, the penalty in Algeria, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Somalia, Tunisia and Syria is imprisonment – up to 10 years in the case of Bahrain. In those that have no specific law against homosexuality, gay people may still be prosecuted under other laws. In Egypt, for example, an old law against “debauchery” is often used.

These laws have a catastrophic effect on the lives of people who are unlucky enough to get caught but, despite occasional crackdowns, the authorities don’t, on the whole, actively seek out gay people to arrest them. Statistics are scarce but the number of arrests is undoubtedly lower than it was during the British wave of homophobia in the 1950s. In England in 1952, there were 670 prosecutions for sodomy, 3,087 for attempted sodomy or indecent assault, and 1,686 for gross indecency.

The problem with such laws, even if not vigorously enforced, is that they signal official disapproval of homosexuality and, coupled with the fulminations of religious scholars, legitimise discrimination by individuals at an everyday level and may also provide an excuse for action by vigilantes. Years before Isis began throwing allegedly gay men off the top of buildings, other groups in Iraq were attacking “un-manly” men – sometimes killing them slowly by injecting glue into the anus.

Arrests in the Arab countries often involve groups of men at parties (sometimes described as gay “weddings”) and occasionally at hammams (bathhouses). Individuals or couples accused of having unlawful sex may be arrested for a variety of reasons, including some which initially are unrelated to homosexuality. There are also reported cases where people suspected of being gay have been arrested by police seeking to elicit bribes or turn the suspects into informers. For those caught, the effect on their lives is catastrophic but the law is not much of a deterrent and for those who are discreet about their sexuality the risk of arrest is small.

In 2007, under pressure from Islamist members of parliament, Kuwait amended its penal code so that anyone “imitating the opposite sex in any way” could face up to a year in jail and/or a fine of 1,000 dinars ($3,500). Within a couple of weeks at least 14 people were thrown into prison for the new offence.
Hello?

It's Georgia, dumbshit. Not Pakistan. And the woman has plainly stated her support of gay rights.

As for the rest, I know you work very, very hard to confirm your biases of all Muslims everywhere and there is nothing I can do about your willful ignorance.

While that may apply to this western muslim, it certainly doesnt seem to apply to many ME muslims. Considering so many support horrible actions over there.
I've been to the Middle East. The picture painted by ignorant bigoted fucks in the US about middle eastern Muslims is total horseshit.
You're fulla shit. Even the most moderate "modernized" of Muslim countries will have one form or another of Islamic Shariah law that it's people follow and is in its civil code, which means persecution of gays is officially sanctioned by Muslim governments.

At another level, though, it’s no joking matter. In Iran today, lavat (sodomy) is a capital offence and people are frequently executed for it. In Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Yemen and Mauritania, sodomy is also punishable by death – though no executions have been reported for at least a decade.

Among other Arab countries, the penalty in Algeria, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Somalia, Tunisia and Syria is imprisonment – up to 10 years in the case of Bahrain. In those that have no specific law against homosexuality, gay people may still be prosecuted under other laws. In Egypt, for example, an old law against “debauchery” is often used.

These laws have a catastrophic effect on the lives of people who are unlucky enough to get caught but, despite occasional crackdowns, the authorities don’t, on the whole, actively seek out gay people to arrest them. Statistics are scarce but the number of arrests is undoubtedly lower than it was during the British wave of homophobia in the 1950s. In England in 1952, there were 670 prosecutions for sodomy, 3,087 for attempted sodomy or indecent assault, and 1,686 for gross indecency.

The problem with such laws, even if not vigorously enforced, is that they signal official disapproval of homosexuality and, coupled with the fulminations of religious scholars, legitimise discrimination by individuals at an everyday level and may also provide an excuse for action by vigilantes. Years before Isis began throwing allegedly gay men off the top of buildings, other groups in Iraq were attacking “un-manly” men – sometimes killing them slowly by injecting glue into the anus.

Arrests in the Arab countries often involve groups of men at parties (sometimes described as gay “weddings”) and occasionally at hammams (bathhouses). Individuals or couples accused of having unlawful sex may be arrested for a variety of reasons, including some which initially are unrelated to homosexuality. There are also reported cases where people suspected of being gay have been arrested by police seeking to elicit bribes or turn the suspects into informers. For those caught, the effect on their lives is catastrophic but the law is not much of a deterrent and for those who are discreet about their sexuality the risk of arrest is small.

In 2007, under pressure from Islamist members of parliament, Kuwait amended its penal code so that anyone “imitating the opposite sex in any way” could face up to a year in jail and/or a fine of 1,000 dinars ($3,500). Within a couple of weeks at least 14 people were thrown into prison for the new offence.
Hello?

It's Georgia, dumbshit. Not Pakistan. And the woman has plainly stated her support of gay rights.
Referring to your comment:
"I've been to the Middle East. The picture painted by ignorant bigoted fucks in the US about middle eastern Muslims is total horseshit."

But that said, you actually believe that a person can declare themselves as "Muslim" yet be totally tolerant of gays and transgenders? It's amazing what the so called party of tolerance will do to get voters and representatives in govt.

You think this lady is friends with Farkhann like Obama was?

Nation of Islam

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.

Farrakhan’s homophobic rhetoric is one way he entices his followers to support NOI’s projects. On more than one occasion Farrakhan has stated that there is currently an attack being carried out on black masculinity. He claims that homosexuality is the result of a chemical reaction and has convinced his followers that widespread homosexuality is part of a secret agenda being pushed by government scientist. Farrakhan’s take is that by turning the black population gay, the government is trying to target and chemically castrate the black demographic. His belief is that food and water in black communities has been tampered with and it’s the reason the sperm count in black men is currently falling. According to Farrakhan, the answer to these problems is to purchase NOI branded goods from places like Your Supermarket and the online store of NOI Ministry of Agriculture.

The group has taken on several business endeavors and as more followers are brought in, a greater demand of NOI products will follow. With a growth in membership, clientele for businesses like Blue Seas and Salaam Restaurant will continue attracting patrons. Books like Elijah Muhammad’s cookbook series and “Holistic How-to-guide for ‘Cures’” will be purchased and NOI will continue profiting off Farrakhan’s scare tactics. As of 2017 it was estimated that Farrakhan alone had an estimated net worth of $3 million.

Over the last few years NOI has worked to reach out to top celebrity icons and engage with various artists in an attempt to entice a younger generation of potential NOI members. A quick look through Farrakhan’s Facebook page reveals his adoration for red carpet celebrities and he’s made it a point to highlight his encounters with stars such as Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Chris Martin (Coldplay), Carlos Santana, T.I., Taraji Henson, DMX, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, Dave Chappelle, 2 Chainz, Eminem, Migos, Ludacris, Charlamagne Tha God, Don King and even the late Fidel Castro.

Last edited:
Don't all representatives have to swear to uphold the Constitution? Where's the worry?
I dont care a muslim won a nomination but your post doesnt mean much lol. They all swear to it and 95% of them break that oath. Sadly..
Thanks. You understood.
I.O.W., for all my criticisms of Islam, a religion incredibly vulnerable to a serious critique, one state representative or so of that faith isn't a problem.

Don't all representatives have to swear to uphold the Constitution? Where's the worry?
I dont care a muslim won a nomination but your post doesnt mean much lol. They all swear to it and 95% of them break that oath. Sadly..
Thanks. You understood.
I.O.W., for all my criticisms of Islam, a religion incredibly vulnerable to a serious critique, one state representative or so of that faith isn't a problem.
As far as i can tell, western muslims are more secular. Of course, they also have the option...
I reckon that is something to consider..

Fighting for Gwinnett

Aisha Yaqoob, a dedicated public servant and active member of the community, seeks to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha has grown up in Gwinnett County, particularly in Suwanee, while currently residing in Duluth.

Aisha has worked hard to represent the interest of communities of color at the Georgia State Capitol as an advocate for civil and immigrant rights. She hopes to continue fighting for a better Georgia for all.

May 27, 2018· by Deplorable Kel· in Breaking News, U.S. News, Upcoming Elections, World News. ·

Aisha Yaqoob is running to represent the 97th House District in the Georgia House of Representatives. Aisha is muslim, an activist and the daughter of Pakistani immigrants.

She won with 1700 votes LOL....a republican currently holds the seat. I haven't lived in Gwinnett in 25 years then it was pretty white but now its a cesspool of shit. Who knows if she has a legit shot or not.

Thanks. You understood.
As far as i can tell, western muslims are more secular. Of course, they also have the option...
I reckon that is something to consider..
Most Moslems practice in a very similar way to Christians, i.e., without much understanding or thought about it. The family believed, so the child does. On the other hand, some Moslems practice by taking the Koran as metaphor for the person's individual struggle to obtain eternal life. the 'jihad' is internal. Sufi Islam is mystical and transcendent. It doesn't beat anyone over the head.
The hope is that humanity can reach an extra-religious spiritual life that truly takes in to account the most wonderful human capacity; creativity.

Hello?

As for the rest, I know you work very, very hard to confirm your biases of all Muslims everywhere and there is nothing I can do about your willful ignorance.

Are you sure his ignorance is willful? I doubt he's aware he's been brainwashed.

Fighting for Gwinnett

She won with 1700 votes LOL....a republican currently holds the seat. I haven't lived in Gwinnett in 25 years then it was pretty white but now its a cesspool of shit. Who knows if she has a legit shot or not.

No doubt that Odium is a racist, and hates people he does not know and never will.

Q. Is extreme racism a mental disorder

A. Some people believe so, see below

"While it isn’t in the DSM V—the manual containing all anointed psychiatric conditions, some experts believe that extreme racism should be.

"Oxford psychiatrists for instance did include “pathological bias” in their own version, the Oxford Handbook of Personality Disorders, last revised in 2012. Pathological bias is defined as extreme racist and supremacist views that could lead one to commit acts of violence against a person or persons of another race."

http://bigthink.com/articles/is-racism-a-form-of-mental-illness

Let's all hope Odium is just a run-of-the-mill hater of people he does not know, and not an extreme racist.

Hello?

"I've been to the Middle East. The picture painted by ignorant bigoted fucks in the US about middle eastern Muslims is total horseshit."

But that said, you actually believe that a person can declare themselves as "Muslim" yet be totally tolerant of gays and transgenders? It's amazing what the so called party of tolerance will do to get voters and representatives in govt.

Nation of Islam

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.

Farrakhan’s homophobic rhetoric is one way he entices his followers to support NOI’s projects. On more than one occasion Farrakhan has stated that there is currently an attack being carried out on black masculinity. He claims that homosexuality is the result of a chemical reaction and has convinced his followers that widespread homosexuality is part of a secret agenda being pushed by government scientist. Farrakhan’s take is that by turning the black population gay, the government is trying to target and chemically castrate the black demographic. His belief is that food and water in black communities has been tampered with and it’s the reason the sperm count in black men is currently falling. According to Farrakhan, the answer to these problems is to purchase NOI branded goods from places like Your Supermarket and the online store of NOI Ministry of Agriculture.

The group has taken on several business endeavors and as more followers are brought in, a greater demand of NOI products will follow. With a growth in membership, clientele for businesses like Blue Seas and Salaam Restaurant will continue attracting patrons. Books like Elijah Muhammad’s cookbook series and “Holistic How-to-guide for ‘Cures’” will be purchased and NOI will continue profiting off Farrakhan’s scare tactics. As of 2017 it was estimated that Farrakhan alone had an estimated net worth of $3 million.

Over the last few years NOI has worked to reach out to top celebrity icons and engage with various artists in an attempt to entice a younger generation of potential NOI members. A quick look through Farrakhan’s Facebook page reveals his adoration for red carpet celebrities and he’s made it a point to highlight his encounters with stars such as Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Chris Martin (Coldplay), Carlos Santana, T.I., Taraji Henson, DMX, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, Dave Chappelle, 2 Chainz, Eminem, Migos, Ludacris, Charlamagne Tha God, Don King and even the late Fidel Castro.

Yup. And lets not forget taqiya which is part of their death cult. Its says that they can lie to an unbeliever without reprisal.

I'm sure its practiced every day.

You do know there is no religious test for holding public office as that would be unconstitutional...

We always knew that the Democratic Party is home to the Muslim Brotherhood and all its 5th column affiliates.
Being a Muslim, in and of itself, does not make her a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. Perhaps you have a link showing a connection?

Hate mongering is the bane of democracy, and is on display in the six pages above.

LMAO not hate mongering idiot. Just people who don't think like you do. You and idiots like you allow the Muslims to do what they do.

They love people like you. People who haven't got a clue about the death cult.

Happy trail dumbass.

Fighting for Gwinnett

No doubt that Odium is a racist, and hates people he does not know and never will.

Q. Is extreme racism a mental disorder

A. Some people believe so, see below

"While it isn’t in the DSM V—the manual containing all anointed psychiatric conditions, some experts believe that extreme racism should be.

"Oxford psychiatrists for instance did include “pathological bias” in their own version, the Oxford Handbook of Personality Disorders, last revised in 2012. Pathological bias is defined as extreme racist and supremacist views that could lead one to commit acts of violence against a person or persons of another race."

Is Racism a Form of Mental Illness?

Let's all hope Odium is just a run-of-the-mill hater of people he does not know, and not an extreme racist.
IMG_1442.JPG

Hello?

Nation of Islam

Yup. And lets not forget taqiya which is part of their death cult. Its says that they can lie to an unbeliever without reprisal.

Christians lie a great deal too.....practicing such lies every day.

Hello?

Nation of Islam

Christians lie a great deal too.....practicing such lies every day.
To be accurate, self-proclaimed Christians may lie that way. Someone really following the words and deeds of the person associated with the origin of Christianity would not.

To be accurate, self-proclaimed Christians may lie that way. Someone really following the words and deeds of the person associated with the origin of Christianity would not.
The same is true of Muslims. But the dipshits on this forum who lie about being experts on Islam will tell you different.

The same is true of Muslims. But the dipshits on this forum who lie about being experts on Islam will tell you different.
Perhaps so, Ly. (joke, nudge, nudge..differently, "Don't call me...", yeah, OK).

This topic confirms to me as a Muslim and most muslims and minorities that conservatives are more likely to be racist. Keep it up.

This topic confirms to me as a Muslim and most muslims and minorities that conservatives are more likely to be racist. Keep it up.
Again, a true "Conservative" believes in the First Amendment and the rest of the Constitution, which pretty much relegates racism to illegality.

Forum List

Back