🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim workers fired over prayer dispute

Muslims are Evangelicals but that's besides the point.

The Muslim religion is essentially Protestantism or Puritans, and in fact Protestants are probably influenced by Islam through the Crusades, explaining their break with 1,500 years of established Christianity.

Oh, good grief. Don't tell me you describe yourself as a catholic? We really cannot take any more bad press.

I'm not generating bad press. Strange how you think that I am, you must be one of these hateful conservative bigots who think that Christ is an Exclusive club just for you

Cargill is under no obligation to provide the accommodation if it puts the company under a hardship, it's an assembly type workplace and would create a unreasonable hardship to the company.

How would a worker's leaving the line to take a smoke break "cause unreasonable hardship"? Are you ignorant enough to think that these workers are proselytizing on the line? They're not Evangelicals.

How would a worker's leaving the line to take a smoke break "cause unreasonable hardship"?

One?

Maybe two?

Not much hardship at all.

But according to the article, it would have been up to 200 employees taking a break at the same time.

Most companies, that would mean shutting down every time they needed to pray

No it's not, because the walk-off is related to a civil right, therefore it is not over yet. Unless you're a naive moron who doesn't think a law suit funded by $billions of dollars supported by CAIR, ACLU, and other liberal left-wing support groups isn't about to blast into the face of Cargill like a cannon at point blank range.

What fucking Civil Rights were denied to them?

Not one Civil Right was denied and to claim that they should be allow to pray and shut a line down is pure fucking stupid!

I would not accept a Christian right to do it nor a Muslim. The rules changed and they have the right to accept them or not, and if it is the fucking not part then fuck them and let them find a job that will allow them to pray whenever they want.

Right to Work states do not have to grant you the right to pray at work on their fucking dime, and you should know this!

Religious practice is a civil right, as long as it isn't criminal in nature. That means companies cannot deny you the day off for your religious observances, or prayer breaks.

Sorry but you're like a bozo or something.

Are you fucking kidding me!

Show me the law in Colorado that supports your bullshit nonsense!

A company does not have to pay you for that time off nor do they have to pay you for that fucking break either!

You are the one being retarded here, and also they walked off the job and refused to return and right there they lose!

Go ahead bring your fucking lawsuit because you and CAIR will lose this one, and those worker will be jobless because a company does not have to give them breaks for their prayer while it is on the company dime!

Rules change and if you dislike the fucking rules find another job!
They don't have to pay for the break, just like they don't pay you on lunch breaks.

They just have to accommodate your civil rights.

Holy fucking shit!

They have to accommodate you with two fifteen minute breaks and a half hour lunch in a eight hour day and nothing more. They do not have to stop production for your religion and to say they must is total bullshit.

The workers walked off the job with the new rule change fully aware that they would lose their job and those like you support their stupidity just because they are Muslim!

Fuck'em and hope they find another job that will accommodate them but the reality is those jobs are rare if any will be found in today time!

You are really really stupid.

Religious Discrimination - Workplace Fairness

No breaks at all at this plant?

If they'd needed a smoke break, no one would have objected.
The filthy rag heads had basically taken over when the plant. What the fucking rag heads wanted was to turn the plant into a filthy fucking shithole failing business just like back where they came from. Finally someone stood up to the rag heads and fired them.
If the rag heads had their way the entire country would resemble Somalia in a decade.
Filthy pigs anyway.

The Muslim religion is essentially Protestantism or Puritans, and in fact Protestants are probably influenced by Islam through the Crusades, explaining their break with 1,500 years of established Christianity.

Oh, good grief. Don't tell me you describe yourself as a catholic? We really cannot take any more bad press.

I'm not generating bad press. Strange how you think that I am, you must be one of these hateful conservative bigots who think that Christ is an Exclusive club just for you

Then explain your theology to us in 40 words or less. It is a bold one and utterly sick from what I can tell.

Cargill is under no obligation to provide the accommodation if it puts the company under a hardship, it's an assembly type workplace and would create a unreasonable hardship to the company.

How would a worker's leaving the line to take a smoke break "cause unreasonable hardship"? Are you ignorant enough to think that these workers are proselytizing on the line? They're not Evangelicals.

How would a worker's leaving the line to take a smoke break "cause unreasonable hardship"?

One?

Maybe two?

But according to the article, it would have been up to 200 employees taking a break at the same time.

And yet the company managed to do this in the past. Apparently a decade of experience has made them less competent, not more. And virtually overnight. Amazing.

They previously had the right to a prayer break. If they had been Christian, there would have been an uproar on how Christians are targeted and discrimminated against.
The difference you fucking moron Christians don't behave like filthy rag heads do.

No breaks at all at this plant?

If they'd needed a smoke break, no one would have objected.
The filthy rag heads had basically taken over when the plant. What the fucking rag heads wanted was to turn the plant into a filthy fucking shithole failing business just like back where they came from. Finally someone stood up to the rag heads and fired them.
If the rag heads had their way the entire country would resemble Somalia in a decade.
Filthy pigs anyway.

English.

I have never worked in a place where people got a 'smoke' break they either smoked on their break or lunch break.

Cargill's got the legal right to do what it did. The workers should have known they'd lose their jobs for walking off the line; they made their choice. But I, too, wonder why Cargill changed its policy just now after ten years with no issues. It was probably complaints and tension coming from suspicious coworkers that led to the policy change. Doubtful Cargill bosses were worried about who was praying on their breaks. Islamaphobia wins again.

Not one Civil Right was denied and to claim that they should be allow to pray and shut a line down is pure fucking stupid!

I would not accept a Christian right to do it nor a Muslim. The rules changed and they have the right to accept them or not, and if it is the fucking not part then fuck them and let them find a job that will allow them to pray whenever they want.

Right to Work states do not have to grant you the right to pray at work on their fucking dime, and you should know this!

Religious practice is a civil right, as long as it isn't criminal in nature. That means companies cannot deny you the day off for your religious observances, or prayer breaks.

A company does not have to pay you for that time off nor do they have to pay you for that fucking break either!

You are the one being retarded here, and also they walked off the job and refused to return and right there they lose!

Go ahead bring your fucking lawsuit because you and CAIR will lose this one, and those worker will be jobless because a company does not have to give them breaks for their prayer while it is on the company dime!

They don't have to pay for the break, just like they don't pay you on lunch breaks.

Holy fucking shit!

They have to accommodate you with two fifteen minute breaks and a half hour lunch in a eight hour day and nothing more. They do not have to stop production for your religion and to say they must is total bullshit.

The workers walked off the job with the new rule change fully aware that they would lose their job and those like you support their stupidity just because they are Muslim!

Fuck'em and hope they find another job that will accommodate them but the reality is those jobs are rare if any will be found in today time!

Religious Discrimination - Workplace

Holy fucking shit!

[URL='https://www.workplacefairness.org/religious-discrimination']Religious Discrimination - Workplace Fairness

Fairness[/URL]

Just read you fucking link and guess what they were not discriminated against!

The accommodation was at their break time, and if you and then believe they should have more breaks than the company allows, well go fuck yourself!

No law was broken but good to know you support a Muslim right to scream injustice when there is none you stupid fucking inbred of asshole!

A company only has to accommodate you with two fifteen minute breaks and a thirty minute break during a eight hour period, and if that does not go with the time of prayer then quit and find another fucking job!

So you fucking lose!

Then explain your theology to us in 40 words or less. It is a bold one and utterly sick from what I can tell.

Christ is Lord, the Church is His body on Earth, it is HIM as if He walked among us. The Church is called to do HIS work, and is not the "exlcusively saved" people in the world. You can be saved by Christ and not called to be His Church. But if you claim to be His Church your service is to continue HIS ministry, which is service to the poor, the sick, and to give forgiveness to all who ask as if they asked Christ himself through the ministry of reconciliation.

I do not believe Christ's Church is exclusive to a college of priests who rigorously define who is and who isn't in the Church, nor do I believe the Saved is exclusive to a Church that believes you must confess openly with your Mouth to gain eternal life.

But all within Christ's Church have openly confessed Christ their savior and live life knowing they are saved.

A Christian never promotes war, never turns toward force, is passive, surrenders, seeks to let go of the world and its possessions.

They would take vows of poverty ideally, they would give freely, they would live only by their own work and not by the work of others and what little more they can make they give away to others in need and encourage them to do the same.

It is pathetic the fake Christians here see Cargill as right for denying Muslims their right to prayer.

Cargill will be sued, will lose 10s of hundreds of millions of dollars in a class action law-suit and probably be forced to sell their plant to some other company that isn't a bunch of RELIGIOUS BIGOTS.
Of course you're full of shit. So who do you think the new owners are going to hire as employees you stupid asshole? A bunch more fucking rag heads?
Ya fucking right!

Holy fucking shit!

Religious Discrimination - Workplace

Holy fucking shit!

Religious Discrimination - Workplace Fairness

Fairness

Just read you fucking link and guess what they were not discriminated against!

The accommodation was at their break time, and if you and then believe they should have more breaks than the company allows, well go fuck yourself!

No law was broken but good to know you support a Muslim right to scream injustice when there is none you stupid fucking inbred of asshole!

A company only has to accommodate you with two fifteen minute breaks and a thirty minute break during a eight hour period, and if that does not go with the time of prayer then quit and find another fucking job!

So you fucking lose!

Now you're just fucking stupid.

7. Does my employer, or prospective employer have a responsibility to provide me with an accommodation, when they reasonably know I need one, even if I did not ask for one?
Yes. In a recent case before the Supreme Court, a woman was declined a sales associate job because her hijab violated Abercrombie’s “look policy”, even though the job applicant was not informed of this policy. In this case, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission v. Abercrombie & Fitch Stores, the Court held that if management has even a suspicion about an applicant or an employee’s religious views and/or need for an accommodation, it may violate Federal civil rights laws to not hire or accommodate, that applicant or employee, while enforcing a completely neutral job rule. So even if a job applicant or employee does not inform management about a religious practice, the employer still must make religious accommodations for that applicant or employee if they believe the worker follows a certain religious belief or practice, even if doing so contradicts neutral company policies.

It is pathetic the fake Christians here see Cargill as right for denying Muslims their right to prayer.

Cargill will be sued, will lose 10s of hundreds of millions of dollars in a class action law-suit and probably be forced to sell their plant to some other company that isn't a bunch of RELIGIOUS BIGOTS.
Of course you're full of shit. So who do you think the new owners are going to hire as employees you stupid asshole? A bunch more fucking rag heads?
Ya fucking right!

You are a hateful person, and therefore not yet saved by Christ.

One?

Maybe two?

And yet the company managed to do this in the past. Apparently a decade of experience has made them less competent, not more. And virtually overnight. Amazing.

Well, when you find out why they actually changed
policy, and not just submit opinions you found hanging from your ass, let us know.

Til then, you arent' worth my time.

All you Muslim experts, why can't they pray in their heads? You know, say the prayer while they're working? It must be pretty disruptive--do they stop to pray at UN meetings? Do ISIS fighters put down their weapons 5 times a day?

where arianrhod, the Welsh Celtic goddess, would draw the line?

Muslim bus driver locks passengers aboard as he stops to pray

The driver pulled over without warning and rolled out a high-visibility jacket as a makeshift prayer mat before removing his shoes, turning to face Mecca and starting to chant in Arabic.

Passengers said they looked on in stunned silence, fearing the driver may be preparing for a terrorist attack on the bus. No one was able to get on or off the vehicle during the five-minute prayer session.

Gayle Griffiths, 33, complained to Transport for London (TfL) about the incident on the number 24 bus in Gospel Oak, north London, last week.

The mother-of-one from Camden, north west London, who had boarded the bus minutes earlier on her way home from work, said: “Everyone was looking round in a mix of shock and amazement.

“When he had finished, he just got back up and set off again – all without any explanation or apology. It was truly bizarre, ludicrous and aggravating.”
“We are delayed often enough as it is in London. We live in a multicultural society but there is a time and a place for prayer and the middle of a journey with a busload of passengers is not it.”..

...Gigi David, 38, a bus driver on the same route, claimed that he was aware of other Muslim drivers who had stopped buses to pray in the past.

"I don't like it and I don't accept it, but they do it," he said.

"They stop the bus and they make people wait while they pray.

"It's not fair on the public - why should they have to wait? If these Muslim drivers want to pray they should do it in their own time."

Ricardo Dinis, 27, who also drives the number 24, said: "It's wrong because it causes delays. I think these drivers should have time for their religion, but when it comes to work he should have waited.'...

Muslim bus driver locks passengers aboard as he stops to pray

You are such an idiot! Cargill, the largest food manufacturing business in the world is going to be sued for millions of dollars by some filthy sand monkeys? HAAAA HAAAAA!
This I can guarantee: Those fucking sand monkeys will NEVER work another day in their lives in the food manufacturing industry.

Forum List

Back