Muslims Assault Innocent Jewish Family at NJ Shopping Mall

Did you watch it? Goes doing a mass drive past throwing bottles at Jewish businesses while shouting antisemitic slogans count? Then yes.

Greg
I noticed that the cops are always there to arrest anyone who tries to stop them.

Does this video include leftists marching to chants of death to Jews?
Listen to how these leftists act ^^^ when viewing an assault by Muslims against Jews! Unless the despicable Jew-haters are actually threatening to kill them, they’re OK with it.

And these are the same leftists who think Aunt Jemima should be removed from the shelves because the logo is offensive to blacks.

Wake up, Jews. The leftists are condoning a rise in antisemitism to a level approaching WWII Germany.

So Palestinians are vermin for attacking Jews , but Jews are not vermin when they practise Ethnic Cleansing and murder women and children .

Interesting perspective which here tells you as much about a certain disgusting sort of American as anything else .

Did you watch it? Goes doing a mass drive past throwing bottles at Jewish businesses while shouting antisemitic slogans count? Then yes.

Greg
He is a lock step leftist.

He is required to indulge in specious apologia, otherwise the other little lock step leftists will call him names.

Leftists cannot view anything and react like normal people react. They only react as they think they SHOULD react in order to fit in with their tribe.

So Palestinians are vermin for attacking Jews , but Jews are not vermin when they practise Ethnic Cleansing and murder women and children
Notice how gently luiza describes murder and rape of Jews

To hear him tell it all the Pals did was make dirty faces at Jews

I had a Muslim assault me when I was about 20 years old. Not because I was Jewish, because he didn’t know, but he was screaming and yelling. His subjugated wife just stood there. Someone ran to the little deli on the next block to call the cops (no cell phones back then), and a cop car arrived within a couple of minutes, siren blaring.

The cop asked me if the Muslim threatened me with physical harm, and I said he didn’t - but he was just nasty. The cop let me go, and when the Muslim started to leave, the cop said “you stay here.” I don’t know what happened then, but his wife was silent the whole time.

Ah….memories.

Greg
Does it count as students chanting to murder Jews? Not in the context of the post.

Does it count as a terrible thing to do? Of course. Who did it?

Listen to how these leftists act ^^^ when viewing an assault by Muslims against Jews! Unless the despicable Jew-haters are actually threatening to kill them, they’re OK with it.

I am not a leftist.

There was no assault as stated by the police.

And these are the same leftists who think Aunt Jemima should be removed from the shelves because the logo is offensive to blacks.

I don't agree with that...but again I am not a leftist.

Wake up, Jews. The leftists are condoning a rise in antisemitism to a level approaching WWII Germany.
You are posting strawman arguments and outright lies to further your own political agenda.

You should be ashamed.

Also notice how the antisemite can’t condemn the Muslim scum attacking a 16-year-old Jewish girl.

I am not a leftist.

You are posting strawman arguments and outright lies to further your own political agenda.

You should be ashamed.
what lie or "strawman argument" did Lisa post? To what "political agenda" do you
allude? You should be banned

I am not a leftist.

You should be ashamed.
You should be ashamed of downplaying the horrific antisemitism taking place in America.

And my political agends is to get back to an America where I can wear my Jewish star without being bullied and harassed by Muslims and their antisemitic supporters, where my friend doesn’t have to transfer her kid to a Jewish school due to all the abuse he’s taking from the Arabs in Loudoun County, where another friend can look at Chanukah decorations without being harassed.

Two Muslims assaulted a Jewish family of four when they spotted the 16-year-old wearing a pro-Israel shirt. If these Jew-haters are not citizens, they should be deported TODAY. If they are, they should be made to understand that America welcomed them into this country, and it is not acceptable for them to spew their antisemitism and will be charged with a hate crime.

But there is no such thing as a hate crime. Maga says so.

what lie or "strawman argument" did Lisa post? To what "political agenda" do you
allude? You should be banned
I can‘t help noticing that the white leftists scream all day long about racism, but when a Jew complains about near Nazi-level antisemitism impacting her life, it’s for a “political argument.”

Forum List

Back