Muslims Assault Innocent Jewish Family at NJ Shopping Mall

what lie or "strawman argument" did Lisa post?

She claimed that students were assaulted in the video posted in post 15 based on my question in post 11.

It did not refer to the video in the original post. It was based on her comment.

To what "political agenda" do you
allude?

This from post 47.

"Wake up, Jews. The leftists are condoning a rise in antisemitism to a level approaching WWII Germany."

You should be banned
Because you didn't follow our dialogue?

I don't think you would make a good moderator.

Why aren't they awarded medals for bravery and courage .

We should crowd fund here to award and reward Freedom Fighters who are being annoyed and harrassed by Women and Child murderers .

The Allahu Akbar Order of Merit .

She claimed that students were assaulted in the video posted in post 15 based on my question in post 11.

It did not refer to the video in the original post. It was based on her comment.

This from post 47.

"Wake up, Jews. The leftists are condoning a rise in antisemitism to a level approaching WWII Germany."

Because you didn't follow our dialogue?

I don't think you would make a good moderator.
Your comments are idiotic---you need a citation for the fact that students in several
colleges have held demonstrations and farted out slurs and threats against jews? ----are you
comatose?

Your comments are idiotic---you need a citation for the fact that students in several
colleges have held demonstrations and farted out slurs and threats against jews? ----are you
comatose?
No. I need a citation that supports the contention in post 5 copied below.

Leftists marching to the calls of “Death to Jews”

Do you have one or are you still trying to catch up?

No. I need a citation that supports the contention in post 5 copied below.

Leftists marching to the calls of “Death to Jews”

Do you have one or are you still trying to catch up?
do you own homework----are you insisting on sheet music too?

Ok I found out how you know

So she’s not muslim

Is she an American or a migrant?

She has a pretty thick foreign accent

She's from 'Palestine', but not sure if she's now an America citizen. If not, we need to deport her.

Muslims follow, want to follow, intend to follow sharia law. Sharia follows Muslims wherever they go.
They live in the 12th Century.
Another example of the hypocrisy of the left.
Leftists hate right-wing extremists......except when they're Muslims.

do you own homework----are you insisting on sheet music too?
I didn't make the claim.

Why would I research it?

Did you actually want to discuss the topic or is playing defense for lisa558 your only goal here?

Are they a friend of yours?

I have had several discussion with Lisa 558 and I assure you; they don't need your help.

Let's move to the topic or drop this line of back and forth please.

Any and every person is that crowd calling for the “Solution” to the Jew problem who is not a citizen should be rounded up and sent back to the Middle East THIS EVENING.

It's pretty clear what they are refering to when they use the word "solution". It should send a chill down every American's back.

It's pretty clear what they are refering to when they use the word "solution". It should send a chill down every American's back.
Thank you. These Democrats play dumb when there’s no excuse for their Muslim antidemites calling for the genocide of Jews.

I didn't make the claim.

Why would I research it?

Did you actually want to discuss the topic or is playing defense for lisa558 your only goal here?

Are they a friend of yours?

I have had several discussion with Lisa 558 and I assure you; they don't need your help.

Let's move to the topic or drop this line of back and forth please.
First of all, I’m not a ”they.” It should be obvious by my name that I am female. The normal, non-crazy pronoun is SHE.

Second, they are screaming about exterminating the Jewish country, and they choose Hitler‘s word to describe it.

Her son is being so bullied and abused by Muslims and their ignorant supporters that she and her husband are switching him to a private Jewish school 40 minutes away. They are also discussing selling their home, now that the area became surrounded by Jew-hating Muslims, and moving closer to the neighborhood where the Jewish school is.
(1) I join other members (and guests) in expressing sympathy for that student.

(2) I am sure that he will flourish in a private school.

First of all, I’m not a ”they.” It should be obvious by my name that I am female. The normal, non-crazy pronoun is SHE.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't want to assume you were female out politeness.

Second, they are screaming about exterminating the Jewish country, and they choose Hitler‘s word to describe it.
DigitalDrifter has already posted a video that clarifies your statement somewhat.

Here's more of it:

You folks know for a while by now that much of the anti-Israel attitude come from Arab Christians. This ain’t some kind of Islam versus Judaism thing. There are crimes against humanity that Jews and Israel are committing against the Arab Christians and Muslims. It’s 100% a fact. Do you want to talk about October 7 perhaps 20 times as many Palestinians were killed since then. Almost 20,000 Palestinians compared to what 1000 Israelis. And of the people in Israel killed on October 7 most of them were from the Israeli military. Most Palestinians that have been killed are civilians.

And those videos it was an argument among people ….this attitude among some pro Israel people as a disgrace they look like BLM crybabies. Complaining about antisemitism in America is offensive and is a total embarrassment. I’m embarrassed for the tiny number of Americans that support Israel and complain nonstop about antisemitism. These are the modern day BLM people. When you see a BLM person and a pro Israel person it’s basically two of the same people.

There is no anti-Semitism in America. When people make that complaint, it is literally no different than saying that there’s white supremacy in America. We’re talking about our neighbors our friends here.

There was no attempted genocide against Jews and Israel either. This is brainwashing tactics of the highest proportion among the pro Israel fanatics in our media. Again, there was no attempted genocide towards Jews in Israel. People who make that claim are a disgrace, and should be ashamed of themselves. The Israeli propaganda machine must think people are totally stupid. So a few hundred militants from Gaza going to Israel on oct 7 and they call that a “genocide” wow.

There are those in Israel who are strong minded, strong willed and they’re honorable people. They recognize the common sense that they have a military that is 1000 times stronger than the AK-47, that rocks that people of Gaza have. Actually, many people in Israel don’t want American aid. We shouldn’t be giving Israel any money. We have too many homeless people in America.

Look at this Israeli soldier. Look at this Zionist saying no more American aid. They don’t need it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back