Muslims offended by gay marriage

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?

No religion that I know of, supports homosexuality or same-sex marriage. Christianity? Nope. Islam? Nope. Judaism? Nope. Buddhism? Nope. Hinduism? Nope. Taoism? Nope.

Well, maybe Satanism and demon cult worship. :dev3:

The Presbyterians do. They're Christian.
As do the Episcopalians and the Lutherans and the Methodists.

Then they're preaching a false doctrine that is contrary to the Bible, pure and simple.
Most of modern American life is contrary to the Bible. If I were you I wouldn't go there.

Nope.

I am suggesting that the 70%+ (black, white, hispanic, asian, whatever) percentage of the population that identifies as Christian will, in the main, and in large part, be sufficiently disgusted with much of what has been shoved down the country's throat, so as to vote Liberals out of office and onto the sidelines for a very long time, after Obama's term of office has been completed.

Democracy in action.
Yeah...that's gonna happen. :rofl:
Gotta just LOVE the arrogance...

That's one of the most ironic, delightful and powerful weapons in the Conservative Comeback that you're going to be witnessing in the coming months.

Please continue to believe that you have the upper hand in the coming general election...

It will make the (by now) all-but-inevitable take-down all-the-easier, and all-the-sweeter, when Judgment Day comes, in November 2016.

Tick... tick... tick.
Maybe you'd like to make some kind of wager as to what will happen in the 2016 election?
Nope.

The American People are far too fickle for me to wager any money on the outcome.

But, just as the American People could not stand the idea of a 3rd Bush term (John McCain), they will not be able to stand the idea of a 3rd Obama term (Clinton), either.

The American political pendulum swings both ways.

And, quite honestly, it's swung a little TOO far to the Left in recent months - and Nature (the nature of the America voting public) is about to take its course.

Agreed. I for one am looking forward to the new resurgence of conservatism. For those who's memory is as short as their dicks, remember how Reagan was elected, following the failed administration of Jimmy Carter. We're about to see a repeat of that.
Are you calling Reagan a conservative? :rofl:

I don't read any of that idiot's posts. I put that fool on ignore weeks ago.

Well, as a service to your knowledge base, here's the link (you're welcome)

Largest U.S. Muslim Organization Supports LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill

your cite is from a gay/lesbian website. got any valid :link:
don't expect to find the truth on Drudge rush or Fox

of those 3, Fox would the most likely to have something truthful. But go to any valid muslim website and ask the question. We'll be waiting
Fox doesn't mind using the gay issue as a nice divisive issue to divide us the masses the people who should never be voting GOP for financial reasons at least.

That is simply not true. Fox gives air to both sides and thats what you can't stand.
Even you know that when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses because your arguments are not based on facts and truth, they are based on false emotion and bullshit.

Nope.

I am suggesting that the 70%+ (black, white, hispanic, asian, whatever) percentage of the population that identifies as Christian will, in the main, and in large part, be sufficiently disgusted with much of what has been shoved down the country's throat, so as to vote Liberals out of office and onto the sidelines for a very long time, after Obama's term of office has been completed.

Democracy in action.

That's one of the most ironic, delightful and powerful weapons in the Conservative Comeback that you're going to be witnessing in the coming months.

Please continue to believe that you have the upper hand in the coming general election...

It will make the (by now) all-but-inevitable take-down all-the-easier, and all-the-sweeter, when Judgment Day comes, in November 2016.

Tick... tick... tick.
Maybe you'd like to make some kind of wager as to what will happen in the 2016 election?
Nope.

The American People are far too fickle for me to wager any money on the outcome.

But, just as the American People could not stand the idea of a 3rd Bush term (John McCain), they will not be able to stand the idea of a 3rd Obama term (Clinton), either.

And, quite honestly, it's swung a little TOO far to the Left in recent months - and Nature (the nature of the America voting public) is about to take its course.

Agreed. I for one am looking forward to the new resurgence of conservatism. For those who's memory is as short as their dicks, remember how Reagan was elected, following the failed administration of Jimmy Carter. We're about to see a repeat of that.
Reagan was no conservative, not as the word, used incorrectly here, is defined. Obama is more like Reagan than anyone the GOP has offered up thus far...

Well, as a service to your knowledge base, here's the link (you're welcome)

Largest U.S. Muslim Organization Supports LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill

your cite is from a gay/lesbian website. got any valid :link:
don't expect to find the truth on Drudge rush or Fox

of those 3, Fox would the most likely to have something truthful. But go to any valid muslim website and ask the question. We'll be waiting
Fox doesn't mind using the gay issue as a nice divisive issue to divide us the masses the people who should never be voting GOP for financial reasons at least.

That is simply not true. Fox gives air to both sides and thats what you can't stand.
Even you know that when both sides are given equal time, the left always loses because your arguments are not based on facts and truth, they are based on false emotion and bullshit.
It's utterly pointless to argue with anyone so blind, so I won't.

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

No religion that I know of, supports homosexuality or same-sex marriage. Christianity? Nope. Islam? Nope. Judaism? Nope. Buddhism? Nope. Hinduism? Nope. Taoism? Nope.

Then they're preaching a false doctrine that is contrary to the Bible, pure and simple.
Most of modern American life is contrary to the Bible. If I were you I wouldn't go there.
Incorrect.

The vast majority of Americans identify with belief in a godhead, in some form or another, with endless variations on that theme.

That identification is integrally connected to the everyday life of America as a whole and individually.

There are, indeed, a number of elements of modern American society that exist or that operate in direct contravention to the teachings and beliefs of many of those variations.

But that is the price that most Believers are willing to pay to create and foster and sustain a more tolerant society than those which their ancestors fled in order to be free.

That does not mean, however, that Secularists can continue to push and push and push, without encountering push-back, when they go over the line, whatever that may be.

That's what the bigots said when white churches started letting the "mud people" in.
Pure coincidence, and irrelevant.

Is he-she-it telling the truth?

Are there Judeo-Christian scripture, dogma, doctrine and traditional teachings, that designate homosexuality as an abomination in the eyes of God and Man?

If 'yes', then charges of bigotry may be safely set aside - with prejudice.

:lol: Sure...it's "pure coincidence" that bigots have always fought against change? I don't think so. More like, bigots don't change their spots, just their targets.

The same Judeo-Christian scripture, dogma, doctrine and traditional teachings designates the following as "abominations":

1. Lobsters, shrimp, clams, octopus, and squidsWhatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:12
  2. Four-legged fowlsAll fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:20
  3. Four-footed flying, creeping thingsBut all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:23
  4. Whatever crawls on its belly, goes on all four, or has lots of legsWhatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth ... are an abomination. Leviticus 11:42
  5. Sacrificing a blemished sheep or goatThou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God. Deuteronomy 17:1
  6. Women who wear men's clothing
    The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 22:5
  7. The hire of a whore or the price of a dogThou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 23:18
  8. Taking back an ex-wife after she's been defiled
    (If you get married and then find that you hate your wife because she's unclean or something, go ahead and divorce her and kick her out of your house. After she's gone, if some other guy marries her and also hates her and divorces her, don't take her back as your wife. It really pisses God off. It's an abomination to him.)When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife. And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife; Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD.Deuteronomy 24:1-4
  9. The work of a craftsmanCursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman.... Deuteronomy 27:15
  10. Whatever people value the most
    (Like kindness, wisdom, truth, courage, honesty, love, compassion, beauty?)That which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. Luke 16:15
Top 10 Abominations to god

Incorrect.

The vast majority of Americans identify with belief in a godhead, in some form or another, with endless variations on that theme.

That identification is integrally connected to the everyday life of America as a whole and individually.

There are, indeed, a number of elements of modern American society that exist or that operate in direct contravention to the teachings and beliefs of many of those variations.

But that is the price that most Believers are willing to pay to create and foster and sustain a more tolerant society than those which their ancestors fled in order to be free.

That does not mean, however, that Secularists can continue to push and push and push, without encountering push-back, when they go over the line, whatever that may be.

just a note, when you respond without including the quote, we can't tell who you are responding to.

thanks.

This thread and participation in it should be an embarrassment to many of you but you're too stupid to realize it.

Gays exist. Gays can now marry. Get the fuck over it.
Also any other thread/topic every single one of you righties would be saying FUCK WHAT MUSLIMS THINKS

Seek help with your ridiculous obsession

The point, which you are too stupid to get, is that liberals are hypocrites. One day they won't do or say anything to offend muslims who want to kill them, and the next day (because of the gay marriage ruling) they say " who gives a shit what muslims believe.

This is about liberal hypocrisy, maybe thats too complex for your simple mind.

I'm happy to offend Muslims any time. Always have been.
Hey, if Muslims are offended by equal rights, go back to bigot land and take the cons with them.

Liberals like you might say that on a message board, but in reality you coddle all their bigotry and sensitivities at every corner. It is no coincidence that all the lawsuits were against Christian bakeries and none were Muslim bakeries!

Nope. I think the Muslim religion is foolish and based on a fairy tale. I think fundamentalist Muslims are a danger to freedom loving people the world over. I piss on pictures of Mohammed.

Your a person on a message board and not the liberal foot-soldier on the street, the ACLU lawyer or the liberal politician representing liberals at large.

The point, which you are too stupid to get, is that liberals are hypocrites. One day they won't do or say anything to offend muslims who want to kill them, and the next day (because of the gay marriage ruling) they say " who gives a shit what muslims believe.

This is about liberal hypocrisy, maybe thats too complex for your simple mind.

I'm happy to offend Muslims any time. Always have been.
Hey, if Muslims are offended by equal rights, go back to bigot land and take the cons with them.

Liberals like you might say that on a message board, but in reality you coddle all their bigotry and sensitivities at every corner. It is no coincidence that all the lawsuits were against Christian bakeries and none were Muslim bakeries!

Nope. I think the Muslim religion is foolish and based on a fairy tale. I think fundamentalist Muslims are a danger to freedom loving people the world over. I piss on pictures of Mohammed.

Your a person on a message board and not the liberal foot-soldier on the street, the ACLU lawyer or the liberal politician representing liberals at large.

Ooooooh. Foot soldier. Sounds ominous.

Hey look! God's here!

Hey look! God's here!

God has always been here. Ignore him at your peril.

Nope.

Democracy in action.

Tick... tick... tick.
Nope.

The misery index was at 20 when Carter was defeated. It's currently about 5.5.

Last edited:

Hey look! God's here!

Before man there was no God. We invented him, not the other way around.

Hey look! God's here!

Jesus is God, according to Christians. Jesus isn't, according to Jews.

There is no enumerated same sex marriage prohibition in Christian scriptures, even if you assume that those writings are in fact God's word.

That's what the bigots said when white churches started letting the "mud people" in.
Pure coincidence, and irrelevant.

Is he-she-it telling the truth?

Are there Judeo-Christian scripture, dogma, doctrine and traditional teachings, that designate homosexuality as an abomination in the eyes of God and Man?

If 'yes', then charges of bigotry may be safely set aside - with prejudice.

:lol: Sure...it's "pure coincidence" that bigots have always fought against change? I don't think so. More like, bigots don't change their spots, just their targets.

The same Judeo-Christian scripture, dogma, doctrine and traditional teachings designates the following as "abominations":

1. Lobsters, shrimp, clams, octopus, and squidsWhatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:12
  2. Four-legged fowlsAll fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:20
  3. Four-footed flying, creeping thingsBut all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you. Leviticus 11:23
  4. Whatever crawls on its belly, goes on all four, or has lots of legsWhatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth ... are an abomination. Leviticus 11:42
  5. Sacrificing a blemished sheep or goatThou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God. Deuteronomy 17:1
  6. Women who wear men's clothing
    The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 22:5
  7. The hire of a whore or the price of a dogThou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.Deuteronomy 23:18
  8. Taking back an ex-wife after she's been defiled
    (If you get married and then find that you hate your wife because she's unclean or something, go ahead and divorce her and kick her out of your house. After she's gone, if some other guy marries her and also hates her and divorces her, don't take her back as your wife. It really pisses God off. It's an abomination to him.)When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife. And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife; Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the LORD.Deuteronomy 24:1-4
  9. The work of a craftsmanCursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman.... Deuteronomy 27:15
  10. Whatever people value the most
    (Like kindness, wisdom, truth, courage, honesty, love, compassion, beauty?)That which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. Luke 16:15
Top 10 Abominations to god
Yes, I'm sure that some homosexual(s) with waaaaaaayyy too much time on his-her-its-their hands, drummed-up this ready-made list of archaic prohibitions that we no longer adhere to, for the precise purpose of pretending to portray these ancient prohibitions of bygone days, as equivalent to the prohibitions against homosexual perversion.

And, I'm sure that some straight folks with waaaaaayyy too much time on their hands, can conjure-up a similar collection of points, without so much as breaking a sweat.

The problem for you, in this context, is - most of those prohibitions are badly dated and haven't been practiced in hundreds or thousands of years on any sort of appreciable scale.

Whereas revulsion and shunning of sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality) is alive and well and is reinforced by thousands of years of active enforcement.

Forum List

Back