Muslims offended by gay marriage

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?

You thought wrong because you're retarded.

so you want to offend muslims and give them more reasons to kill you? interesting.
You may be a coward and want to kow tow to what moooslims want. Don't put us in that coward catagory with you.
same goes for what Christians want. who cares?
Given that Christians represent over 70% of the population of the United States, your present arrogance stands a very good chance of being humbled once again, in the not too distant future.
Humbled in what way? Are you suggesting Christian Sharia?

It seems the more reddiephish posts the more he steps into the pile of shit he believes.
Stupidity at its finest.
giphy.gif

There's lots of reasons why Muslims and many others around the world hate us. But i can assure you 'Gay Marriage' probably doesn't make the list.

wrong, muslims threw several gay men off a roof in protest of the gay marriage ruling. But muslims murdering gays is of no concern to you, right?

Look at you...supporting what China, Russia, Japan and India does...as well as the Muslim countries

Except, of course, when you bring up free health care......Then support for those other countries becomes mockery.
there must be a reason why every other country in the civilized world has socialized medicine. Its funny I have British friends who are conservative here in America but do agree socialized medicine makes sense. I think their greed and feeling like their superior because they make a lot of money gets them to put common sense aside involved with a party they believe has their best financial interest at heart. and since they get free health care at work what do they care?

You are correct, rich brits like socialized medicine. Why? because they aren't forced to participate in it. They can pay for the medical services that they need. Poor and middle class brits hate the NHS.
I don't think so. It's nice not to have to worry about paying for your health care. if you want to start a business you don't have to worry about not having health care. If you lose your job you don't have to worry about not having health care. And why would the Rich want to pay for other people to be covered? Also you're in America the Rich have better healthcare than you do because they can pay for it but it's nice that you have at least basic coverage

someone has to pay for it idiot. its not FREE. if you like waiting 6 months for an MRI to see if you have cancer, fine. get in line.

so you want to offend muslims and give them more reasons to kill you? interesting.
You may be a coward and want to kow tow to what moooslims want. Don't put us in that coward catagory with you.
Given that Christians represent over 70% of the population of the United States, your present arrogance stands a very good chance of being humbled once again, in the not too distant future.

Nope.

I am suggesting that the 70%+ (black, white, hispanic, asian, whatever) percentage of the population that identifies as Christian will, in the main, and in large part, be sufficiently disgusted with much of what has been shoved down the country's throat, so as to vote Liberals out of office and onto the sidelines for a very long time, after Obama's term of office has been completed.

Democracy in action.

There's lots of reasons why Muslims and many others around the world hate us. But i can assure you 'Gay Marriage' probably doesn't make the list.

wrong, muslims threw several gay men off a roof in protest of the gay marriage ruling. But muslims murdering gays is of no concern to you, right?

Pretty sure they would have thrown someone off a bridge for something at some point. They're criminal psychopaths.

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

Liberals gush all over themselves trying to defend Muslims, until the Muslims stand in their way, and then the Muslims get thrown under the bus, just like the rest.
When you start your post with a lie...why should we believe anything you say?
Trouble for you, in this regard, is that what I said is the truth... all your automatic gainsay to the contrary notwithstanding.
It's an interesting thing I've noticed.....I say the same things about Muslims and Christians on these boards...because I feel the same about both religions.

When I say something about Christians...I'm called hateful and am persecuting them.
When I say the exact same thing about Muslims...I'm supporting them to the detriment of everything else.

What's up with that?:dunno:

I don't think so. in fact of those 70% I would say only 35% are really loyal Christians. I talked to many many Christians who only identify as Christians because they were born into it they aren't going back to NE witch hunt or blasphemy laws

I don't read any of that idiot's posts. I put that fool on ignore weeks ago.

Well, as a service to your knowledge base, here's the link (you're welcome)

Largest U.S. Muslim Organization Supports LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill

your cite is from a gay/lesbian website. got any valid :link:
don't expect to find the truth on Drudge rush or Fox

of those 3, Fox would the most likely to have something truthful. But go to any valid muslim website and ask the question. We'll be waiting
Fox doesn't mind using the gay issue as a nice divisive issue to divide us the masses the people who should never be voting GOP for financial reasons at least.

Fox has put people on to address both sides of the issue. and they were given equal time. We understand that you cannot stand unbiased media because when both sides are heard, yours always loses.

Nope.

I am suggesting that the 70%+ (black, white, hispanic, asian, whatever) percentage of the population that identifies as Christian will, in the main, and in large part, be sufficiently disgusted with much of what has been shoved down the country's throat, so as to vote Liberals out of office and onto the sidelines for a very long time, after Obama's term of office has been completed.

Democracy in action.
Yeah...that's gonna happen. :rofl:

I don't think so. in fact of those 70% I would say only 35% are really loyal Christians. I talked to many many Christians who only identify as Christians because they were born into it they aren't going back to NE witch hunt or blasphemy laws

are you really as ignorant as your posts indicate?

let's not forget though Islam is another stupid religion just like Christianity and Judaism. you can't deny the fact that Muslim Americans probably disprove of homosexuality. I'd be willing to bet they do. But I do notice Dave stayed very quiet on the issue and the only ones I know about it are Christian. so from a neutral third party position to me it seems like Christianity is the bigger threat to freedom in fairness

are you really as ignorant as your posts indicate?
can you explain why I'm ignorant? If not then don't even bother making the comment

...What's up with that?:dunno:
It's called taking-up sides against Your Own.

In all probability...

Even if you do not hold religious beliefs, you are a Westerner, and, like the rest of us, the inheritor of Western culture and tradition and morals and philosophy, which has a very strong connection to Christianity, as that belief system evolved and spread throughout Europe and its successor domains in the New World and Oceania.

When you equate Islam with Christianity - an erroneous position, quite arguably - you take sides against your own, in favor of those who would see us weakened and fall.

That does not go down very easily, amongst your fellow countrymen and fellow inheritors of our common Western culture.

Not exactly Rocket Science, when you get right down to it, is it?

The OP is factual. Muslims are offended by the gay marriage ruling and it is very likely that that ruling will cost american lives. I am not saying we should cater to muslims, I am merely stating a fact.

You did read Seawytch (#191) post, didn't you?

Well, he claims he's got me on ignore. I trounced him too many times with facts. Sassy (LGS) claims to have done so as well. You'll notice neither of them puts people on ignore that insults them or calls them names. They put people on ignore that provide facts and information that they find uncomfortable or inconvenient.

Thanks for equating ISIS with the GOP.

Aler Alert Alert ! we have a candidate for the dumb post of the day award. ^^^^^^^^^^. Didn't you win it twice last week?
It's your stupid thread that wins the award.

The OP is factual. Muslims are offended by the gay marriage ruling and it is very likely that that ruling will cost american lives. I am not saying we should cater to muslims, I am merely stating a fact.

When was America a place where no one fought for civil rights because it might cost some lives?

if you think that gay marriage is a civil right, then you have a valid point. We do not agree that gay marriage is a constitutionally protected right.

People didn't agree that blacks had constitutionally protected rights. Or should have them. And plenty of violence came out of those sentiments.

No religion that I know of, supports homosexuality or same-sex marriage. Christianity? Nope. Islam? Nope. Judaism? Nope. Buddhism? Nope. Hinduism? Nope. Taoism? Nope.

Well, maybe Satanism and demon cult worship. :dev3:

Nope.

Democracy in action.
Yeah...that's gonna happen. :rofl:
Gotta just LOVE the arrogance...

That's one of the most ironic, delightful and powerful weapons in the Conservative Comeback that you're going to be witnessing in the coming months.

Please continue to believe that you have the upper hand in the coming general election...

It will make the (by now) all-but-inevitable take-down all-the-easier, and all-the-sweeter, when Judgment Day comes, in November 2016.

Tick... tick... tick.

No religion that I know of, supports homosexuality or same-sex marriage. Christianity? Nope. Islam? Nope. Judaism? Nope. Buddhism? Nope. Hinduism? Nope. Taoism? Nope.

Well, maybe Satanism and demon cult worship. :dev3:

The Presbyterians do. They're Christian.

Forum List

Back