Muslims offended by gay marriage

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?
Thanks for equating ISIS with the GOP.

Aler Alert Alert ! we have a candidate for the dumb post of the day award. ^^^^^^^^^^. Didn't you win it twice last week?
It's your stupid thread that wins the award.

The OP is factual. Muslims are offended by the gay marriage ruling and it is very likely that that ruling will cost american lives. I am not saying we should cater to muslims, I am merely stating a fact.

When was America a place where no one fought for civil rights because it might cost some lives?

One of the few times I agree with the savages
I hear you had a bad relationship with another woman.....and you are just a bitter old bi-sexual. Is that true?

Go shave your back....and your upper lip.

So.....yes, it is true.

Good grief,child. Grow up. Only a mentally deranged pervert would do that....you know like the thing that needs to shave her back and lip. Oh and most likely you, pillow biter. C'mon fess up. Be proud, be loud
Yep..the rumor is true. Sassy is another poser, folks.

The OP is factual. Muslims are offended by the gay marriage ruling and it is very likely that that ruling will cost american lives. I am not saying we should cater to muslims, I am merely stating a fact.

You did read Seawytch (#191) post, didn't you?

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

You thought wrong because you're retarded.

so you want to offend muslims and give them more reasons to kill you? interesting.
You may be a coward and want to kow tow to what moooslims want. Don't put us in that coward catagory with you.

There are no Muslim countries where gay marriage is legal. Muslims are with YOU on the issue.

True, but you libs go out of your way to not offend muslims in THIS country, except on the gay issues.

Can you spell hypocrisy?
Can you spell "a lie"?

so you want to offend muslims and give them more reasons to kill you? interesting.
isn't it your side that wants to draw pictures of Muhammad?

and you side that wants to show pictures of a cross in a jar of piss. Both should be allowed, go read the first amendment.
I don't like that stupid so called art either. You're batting .000 in the Truth department.

Name a terrorist attack on US soil carried out by a non-Muslim.

Unabomber attacks
OKC bombing
Centennial Olympic bombing
Sihk temple shooting
Christopher Dorner attacks
Killing of Dr. George Tiller
James Kopp attacks

Just to name a few....

I would need a link from you to prove these are all listed by the government as terrorist attacks.
Ah...I get it. You want to deny that they are terrorist attacks. Very clever.......................not.

Thanks for equating ISIS with the GOP.

Aler Alert Alert ! we have a candidate for the dumb post of the day award. ^^^^^^^^^^. Didn't you win it twice last week?
It's your stupid thread that wins the award.

When was America a place where no one fought for civil rights because it might cost some lives?

if you think that gay marriage is a civil right, then you have a valid point. We do not agree that gay marriage is a constitutionally protected right.

OK, just so we all understand. The left is now saying that its OK to offend muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddists, and every other religion, but its not OK to offend gays.

Does that make sense to anyone?

No, you're to allowed to offend gays all you wish.

Am I also allowed to be offended by gays when they post in-your-face pictures of their perversions?

Why must gay sex be celebrated in public?
Probably for the same reasons that straight sex is celebrated in public.

Well you all can't say we didn't warn you....

As World Reacts to ‘Love Wins,’ ISIS Punishes Gay Men in Gruesome Way

As World Reacts to ‘Love Wins,’ ISIS Punishes Gay Men in Gruesome Way
Jun. 27, 2015 12:13pm Kaitlyn Schallhorn
SHARES
As the world reacted — many in celebration — to the Supreme Court’s ruling on same-sex marriage in the United States, ISIS reportedly threw several gay men off the roof of a high rise building in Syria.

According to the Daily Mirror, hundreds of people gathered to watch the execution. In a video uploaded by the supposed murderers, the men are flung from a five-story building.

Video and photos of the supposed executions circulated on Twitter with the hashtag “#LoveWins,” which was used across the world on social media in response to Friday’s historic decision in which the Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage in the United States.

Abu Ibrahim Raqqawi‏@raqqa_mcr
#Syria #ISIS Executed a gay man in #DirZour by throwing him from High building in front of the people #LoveWins #IS

CIdDwxMWwAAtAAV.jpg

As World Reacts to Love Wins ISIS Punishes Gay Men in Gruesome Way TheBlaze.com
Another poser who celebrates what ISIS does in other countries.

Liberals gush all over themselves trying to defend Muslims, until the Muslims stand in their way, and then the Muslims get thrown under the bus, just like the rest.
When you start your post with a lie...why should we believe anything you say?

What will the court do when a polygamy case is brought to them using the 14th and the gay marriage ruling as precedent?

Polygamy has long been decided to be a felony (The Edmunds Act, is a United States federal statute, signed into law on March 23, 1882 by president Chester A. Arthur, declaring polygamy a felony.)

The SC could easily overturn that decision.
Then work legally for that to happen. Don't be lazy as well as hypocritical.

This thread and participation in it should be an embarrassment to many of you but you're too stupid to realize it.

Gays exist. Gays can now marry. Get the fuck over it.
Also any other thread/topic every single one of you righties would be saying FUCK WHAT MUSLIMS THINKS

Seek help with your ridiculous obsession

The point, which you are too stupid to get, is that liberals are hypocrites. One day they won't do or say anything to offend muslims who want to kill them, and the next day (because of the gay marriage ruling) they say " who gives a shit what muslims believe.

This is about liberal hypocrisy, maybe thats too complex for your simple mind.
The above post is dripping with Irony and Lies.

Name a terrorist attack on US soil carried out by a non-Muslim.

Unabomber attacks
OKC bombing
Centennial Olympic bombing
Sihk temple shooting
Christopher Dorner attacks
Killing of Dr. George Tiller
James Kopp attacks

Just to name a few....

I would need a link from you to prove these are all listed by the government as terrorist attacks.
Ah...I get it. You want to deny that they are terrorist attacks. Very clever.......................not.

Are you sure they weren't workplace violence?

You may be a coward and want to kow tow to what moooslims want. Don't put us in that coward catagory with you.
same goes for what Christians want. who cares?

Forum List

Back