Muslims raise funds for families of California victims

I guess you'll never know.....because we both know it wont happen.
Let's watch together to see if this happens:

Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-ISIS rally

Hopefully more than "American Spring".

Hasn't happened now has it.
We'll see just how far they are willing to go to save their own asses because they know the shit is about to hit the fan.
Did you notice it was called for 2 days ago? Let's watch to see if it happens. But you and I know, even if it does, your opinion won't change one iota.

No shit dumbass.
Which is why I mentioned that it hasn't happened,we'll see what kind of turnout they get.

It seems last time they tried, 2013, nothing happened. Let's see if they can muster a million this time. Note the obligatory victim bit at the end :)

“Things are escalating. Paris, Tunisia, Lebanon, the United States. What are we waiting for?” added Eid, who recently left the Bay State to lead a Muslim center in Toledo.

Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly has proposed the idea of a “million Muslim march” to condemn the extremist violence here and abroad.

“There’s a lot of people that are getting a little fed up with this. And I think they’re getting fed up because they don’t see a mobilization of the good Muslims,” O’Reilly said last month. “You need a Million Muslim March in Washington, with national coverage to speak out against ISIS so the whole world can see it.”

Isa Hodge, a Muslim activist and radio host who failed to pull off a 2013 march on Washington, told the Herald he agrees “100 percent” that it is time for another try — especially as hateful rhetoric and violence toward Muslims grows, he said.

He just had to throw in the "Hateful rhetoric and violence towards muslims" at the end....

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Pretty decent - communities coming together to help :)
What would be better than money is for the Muslim Community to kick all these radical muslims out of the mosques and make a stand against radical Islam.

US Muslim groups raise nearly $30,000 over past two days for relatives of victims of San Bernardino massacre

A collective of Muslim groups in the US has raised almost $30,000 over the past two days for the families of victims of the Wednesday shooting spree at a social service centre that left 14 dead and 17 wounded in San Bernardino, California.

Wow, 633 Muslims out of 3 million in the US, 1.2 billion worldwide gave some money.

Who else raised money for the victims? Anyone?
Fundraiser for just one of the families: $200,000. Want to keep going?
Fundraiser for family of San Bernardino shooting victim Michael Wetzel raises over $200,000
Click here to support Support San Bernardino Victims by Mayor Carey Davis

Wow, 633 Muslims out of 3 million in the US, 1.2 billion worldwide gave some money.

Fundraiser for family of San Bernardino shooting victim Michael Wetzel raises over $200,000
Help The Lil' Mamas Support The Wetzel Family

Arrowhead United Way

Much like GUILTY RIDDEN, LIBERAL, JEWISH, WHITE'S voting for Obuma.... it's for the PROPAGANDA, and MSM coverage that they got!

They're only raising it for one family? Do you know what religion the contributors are?
You really that stupid?
That's a rhetorical question.

I take it that you don't then.
Yeah, only one victim has a fundraiser.
View attachment 56454

I'm sure there are plenty...I was trying to see if particular religious groups were raising money.

Also, why it's so important to you to demean efforts by people trying to raise money to help.
Why were you 'trying to see if particular religious groups were raising money' exactly?

I think it a nice attempt to show support for victims of radicalized assholes. Kinda like Westboro does NOT represent the majority of christians sorta thing. These muslims are trying to do the best they can. Remember the Masai tribe in Africa that donated all those cows to us after 9/11? Cows. But to the Masai..they are worth their weight in gold, those cows. So the INTENT was awesome. Thank you, Coyote for posting it. And those that want to hang on to "all muslims are terrorists"...well...whatever floats yer boats.
It's not that people think all muslims are terrorists, it's that nobody can tell which ones are and which ones aren't. I'm sure Farook's coworkers were sure he wasn't a terrorist when they gave him and his wife a baby shower shortly before he and his wife murdered them.

I agree.

One minute they look normal..... the next minute they found Allah and turn on you.
Sudden jihad syndrome. What can you do?

They're only raising it for one family? Do you know what religion the contributors are?
You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

I'm sure there are plenty...I was trying to see if particular religious groups were raising money.

Also, why it's so important to you to demean efforts by people trying to raise money to help.
Why were you 'trying to see if particular religious groups were raising money' exactly?

Why does it matter to you?

Why do you have to deride the efforts of Muslims?

You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

Why do you have to deride the efforts of Muslims?
Efforts of Muslims? Like the mom living in a home the police are calling an IED factory not saying a word?

Let's watch together to see if this happens:

Muslim leader calling for D.C. anti-ISIS rally

Hopefully more than "American Spring".

Hasn't happened now has it.
We'll see just how far they are willing to go to save their own asses because they know the shit is about to hit the fan.
Did you notice it was called for 2 days ago? Let's watch to see if it happens. But you and I know, even if it does, your opinion won't change one iota.

No shit dumbass.
Which is why I mentioned that it hasn't happened,we'll see what kind of turnout they get.

It seems last time they tried, 2013, nothing happened. Let's see if they can muster a million this time. Note the obligatory victim bit at the end :)

“Things are escalating. Paris, Tunisia, Lebanon, the United States. What are we waiting for?” added Eid, who recently left the Bay State to lead a Muslim center in Toledo.

Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly has proposed the idea of a “million Muslim march” to condemn the extremist violence here and abroad.

“There’s a lot of people that are getting a little fed up with this. And I think they’re getting fed up because they don’t see a mobilization of the good Muslims,” O’Reilly said last month. “You need a Million Muslim March in Washington, with national coverage to speak out against ISIS so the whole world can see it.”

Isa Hodge, a Muslim activist and radio host who failed to pull off a 2013 march on Washington, told the Herald he agrees “100 percent” that it is time for another try — especially as hateful rhetoric and violence toward Muslims grows, he said.

He just had to throw in the "Hateful rhetoric and violence towards muslims" at the end....
They just cannot help it :)

Not all injuns were bloodthirsty. They just wanted to be left in peace on their land of Mother Earth, hunt buffalo, do their thang. But europeans wanted that land. Had gold on it, ya know. And the saying of those days was the only good injun was a dead injun cuz every time they came with their rifles and pans to hunt for gold, or worse, build a homestead on land that was not theirs and killed a few injuns that took issue with it...all of a sudden ALL injuns are bad bad bad.

Did injuns wanna kill us? You bet yer ass they did. Did all of them go on a war party? Nope.

Think about it.

You really that stupid?

View attachment 56454

You made the statement. Please explain yourself.

Not all injuns were bloodthirsty. They just wanted to be left in peace on their land of Mother Earth, hunt buffalo, do their thang. But europeans wanted that land. Had gold on it, ya know. And the saying of those days was the only good injun was a dead injun cuz every time they came with their rifles and pans to hunt for gold, or worse, build a homestead on land that was not theirs and killed a few injuns that took issue with it...all of a sudden ALL injuns are bad bad bad.

Did injuns wanna kill us? You bet yer ass they did. Did all of them go on a war party? Nope.

Think about it.
Not all Germans were NAZI's. They just wanted to be left in peace to farm their lands and drink beer and do their thang. Did Germans want to kill us? You bet yer ass they did. Did all of them volunteer to go to war? Nope.

Think about it.

Something to bear in mind regarding the 'rules' of Islamic charity:

106541: Is it permissible to give charity and zakaah to non-Muslims?
Is it permissible to give charity and zakaah to non-Muslims?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Yes, it is permissible to give charity to non-Muslims in order to soften their hearts towards Islam, with the hope that they will become Muslim, whether it is zakaah or voluntary charity. With regard to other purposes, it is permissible to give them voluntary charity but it is not permissible to give them zakaah, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allaah loves those who deal with equity”

[al-Mumtahanah 60:8].

With regard to zakaah, it is not permissible for a kaafir unless he is one whose heart is to be softened towards Islam, because Allaah mentions among those who are entitled to zakaah (interpretation of the meaning) “and to attract the hearts of those who have been inclined (towards Islam)” [al-Tawbah 9:60]. End quote.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him).
Is it permissible to give charity and zakaah to non-Muslims? - islamqa.info

^^^ It is still money that they did not already have and those who gave it did not have to give it.

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
If it were me I'd refuse to take it.
So in other words you would be telling them to stick it. Is that what you would want said to you after you did would you could for someone when you really didn't have to do anything for them at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yep....I'd go all Rudy Giuliani on em.
Wow. If this is what you do to those who are nice to you, what do you have in store for those who are not?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back