Muslims should probably wear veils

Dead ones anyway.

Just Updated – 12/7/15 @8:05pm – Warning ! Pictures are Graphic – SAN BERNARDINO SLAUGHTER (Video) | VIEWS AND THOUGHTS – Tell us what you think – Click here to return to the home page

Warning: graphic images of the dead San Bernardino terrorists including a close-up of the dead male's head and what happens when a bullet enters it. Think JFK...
Guns, doing what they best...
Here we go again you mourning that a couple stone killers are dead

Dead ones anyway.

Just Updated – 12/7/15 @8:05pm – Warning ! Pictures are Graphic – SAN BERNARDINO SLAUGHTER (Video) | VIEWS AND THOUGHTS – Tell us what you think – Click here to return to the home page

Warning: graphic images of the dead San Bernardino terrorists including a close-up of the dead male's head and what happens when a bullet enters it. Think JFK...
All deaths by gun are the same. 14 + 2 = 16.

Dead ones anyway.

Why do you like mass murderers so much?

Dead ones anyway.

If you can't see the difference between innocents who were murdered and the pieces of shit who did the murdering then you are brain dead

Dead ones anyway.

If you can't see the difference between innocents who were murdered and the pieces of shit who did the murdering then you are brain dead
On the question of what killed all of them, there is no difference.

Dead ones anyway.

The question is not the how it's who deserved it

Not for me. I'm very Pro-Life that way.

That's your damage

There are some people who need to be removed from the face of the earth

The top spot belongs to anyone who murder innocent people

Dead ones anyway.

Live by the sword then die by the sword...

They made the choice to go out in a blaze of glory, so do not blame the gun for their choice of how they wanted to die!

That's your damage

There are some people who need to be removed from the face of the earth

The top spot belongs to anyone who murder innocent people
Humans are a disease. Got that part.

Why do you like mass murderers so much?
I don't, which is why I want to want to ban their deadly toys. The question is, why don't you?
like fertilizer?
That just needs controls on it, like most things that can be used as weapons but aren't designed solely to kill, like firearms.
water? forks? pain medicine? cars? knives?
Unless you mention something that is only designed to kill, usually humans, don't bother asking, the question has been answered.

Dead ones anyway.

Live by the sword then die by the sword...

They made the choice to go out in a blaze of glory, so do not blame the gun for their choice of how they wanted to die!
I blame the gun for the 16 dead...

Forum List

Back