Must see interview

Oh my god, this is the same creep who was paid $$$$$$ for his propaganda.

TOOL.

Maybe if somebody could show some video...But oh fucking no...Gotta' rely on interviews with Fox NOise.

Double TOOL.

It boggles my mind that any information on this topic has been made public. Period. It's self defeating, and serves no valid reason to release any facts related to CIA interrogation techniques/results. It should have been held for 50 years or longer, this is just plain dumb.

It boggles my mind that any information on this topic has been made public. Period. It's self defeating, and serves no valid reason to release any facts related to CIA interrogation techniques/results. It should have been held for 50 years or longer, this is just plain dumb.
Had it happened in 2009 it would have remained classified...look no further than benghazi.

It was on last night and was very enlightening. If you haven't seen it, you are about to see a man who's government threw him and his family under the bus

Last edited:
I saw it last night. It was very entertaining.

I like Megan Kelly, but she was absolutely horrid in the otherwise very good segment.
In what way? I did think it was a stumbling start ...but I have long been fascinated by people trying to communicate with one another.

She kept interrupting him just as he was trying to make his points.
You're right...but who of the interviewers doesn't? If I had the money I'd start a TV network with hour long one on one discussions of issues...these three minute quarrels about monumental problems are insane.

I like Megan Kelly, but she was absolutely horrid in the otherwise very good segment.
In what way? I did think it was a stumbling start ...but I have long been fascinated by people trying to communicate with one another.

You're right...but who of the interviewers doesn't? If I had the money I'd start a TV network with hour long one on one discussions of issues...these three minute quarrels about monumental problems are insane.

I loved the looks he started giving her. It was like "Damn woman, STFU"

For some reason I concentrate on looking at her...

For some reason I concentrate on looking at her...

You are wise beyond you're years!

Forum List

Back