My 28 Minutes with AOC

• Capitalism is an unredeemable system because it concentrates all the power in the hands of the few. Says true capitalism pursues profit at the expense of the environment, people, peace, prosperity and that isn’t what works. (Not well explained what she is recommending as an alternative but nails the shortcomings of pure capitalism)
This is where Democrats tend to go off the rails.

First, she's running with the standard partisan hyperbole when she describes and talks about pure capitalism, since that doesn't exist. She should know that capitalism doesn't need to be replaced, it just needs to applied properly. That's a much easier argument to make than to infer that it shouldn't exist. It's not difficult to argue that proper and efficient guardrails are a critical component of capitalism. There are plenty of examples of why that is. PLENTY.

This is the trap that Democrats fall into, just like "defund the police". No, a smarter, more moderate and more easily sellable approach is reform.

I realize she's young and full of youthful energy, but that's the same energy that can turn a lot of people off. It sure does look like the polls bear that out.

Your interpretation to something he said is hardly a conviction of his lover.

Leave the personal shit out
I beg to disagree; it's scary how a lover can pervert one's sense of reality.
Your post is like saying we should never comment on a politician's family who caused them to pilfer tax money.

Wants to wave student debt.

I couldn't think of a more perfect encapsulation of the stupidity of both you and her, than to see you misuse a common word while trying to explain why her stupid idea to forgive student loans (and Joe Biden's lie about it) is a massive, massive embarrassment.

You fell for everything!

Well done!

Just getting through the day must be awful for you.
She doesn’t believe the border should be controlled in ANY way, wants citizenship for them, states Republicans hate her because they want to DATE her. Accused Trump recently of putting Kids on the border in cages, etc,
Name ONE thing she has done ✔️ for her constituents????? Please tell us why she had not said ONE thing about those Cops 👮‍♀️ who were recently Murdered by a Low life. Just getting through the day must be awful for you

This is where Democrats tend to go off the rails.

First, she's running with the standard partisan hyperbole when she describes and talks about pure capitalism, since that doesn't exist. She should know that capitalism doesn't need to be replaced, it just needs to applied properly. That's a much easier argument to make than to infer that it shouldn't exist. It's not difficult to argue that proper and efficient guardrails are a critical component of capitalism. There are plenty of examples of why that is. PLENTY.

This is the trap that Democrats fall into, just like "defund the police". No, a smarter, more moderate and more easily sellable approach is reform.

I realize she's young and full of youthful energy, but that's the same energy that can turn a lot of people off. It sure does look like the polls bear that out.

You just want to date her.

Forum List

Back