My body, my choice

1615848173912.png

Isn't that the lefts mantra when it comes to killing babies?

Well it's my body and my choice is no vaccine. If you're precious vaccine is the be all end all then me not being vaccinated is no threat to you.

Change my mind
Lie #1 the left doesn't kill babies but Republican policies do.
Your "choice" is a threat to each and every unvaccinated with which you come in contact. Personally, you don't want the vaccine, or distance, or mask don't, PLEASE DON'T.

Because when you and yours start dying off you won't be voting.
I call that a WIn-Win!

Well it's my body and my choice is no vaccine. If you're precious vaccine is the be all end all then me not being vaccinated is no threat to you.

Change my mind
No problem. Just don't be surprised when business owners refuse you admission or when you get charged with criminal negligence for infecting someone else.

Change my mind
Your "choice" is a threat to each and every unvaccinated with which you come in contact. Personally, you don't want the vaccine, or distance, or mask don't, PLEASE DON'T.

I call that a WIn-Win!
You don't deserve that GD vaccine you ungrateful pile of mother fucking shit.

Change my mind

I call that a WIn-Win!
Stay in your house pussy. No one is forcing you to go out amongst the unwashed masses

Speaking ONLY for myself, I got/am getting the vaccine to protect myself from those who choose not to get it. It's common sense.
Afterall, when Trump came down with Covid, did he refuse the experimental drug that got him back on his feet in a few days?
We know he didn't. Common sense.
Go ahead. Politicize this til' y'all are blue in the face!

I am laughing at the cowards who think they are somehow heroic by chickening out on the vaccine.
Lowlifes like you don't even deserve this vaccine until 2025 dope.

I will not take it and loudly proclaim it to upset you bed wetting girlie man cowards.
I don't care if you take it or not. I laugh at every vocal covid/vaccine denier that has died. It's like the guy who fought legal battles against compulsory seat belt use dying in a car accident. In the end their lives are worth nothing more than an ironic chuckle.

Forum List

Back