My body, my choice

I am laughing at the cowards who think they are somehow heroic by chickening out on the vaccine.
Lowlifes like you don't even deserve this vaccine until 2025 dope.

I will not take it and loudly proclaim it to upset you bed wetting girlie man cowards.
I don't care if you take it or not. I laugh at every vocal covid/vaccine denier that has died. It's like the guy who fought legal battles against compulsory seat belt use dying in a car accident. In the end their lives are worth nothing more than an ironic chuckle.
Boy are you people fucking stupid. You don't deserve it because without Trump you would not have it.

That's why I'm not taking it. I always did the opposite of what libs say. You think I want to live a losers life?

Isn't that the lefts mantra when it comes to killing babies?

Well it's my body and my choice is no vaccine. If you're precious vaccine is the be all end all then me not being vaccinated is no threat to you.

Change my mind

Don't need to. It's your mind, not mine. :dunno:

Well it's my body and my choice is no vaccine. If you're precious vaccine is the be all end all then me not being vaccinated is no threat to you.

Change my mind
No problem. Just don't be surprised when business owners refuse you admission or when you get charged with criminal negligence for infecting someone else.
I am getting mine so I can dance wit da hookers again.

Change my mind
F61BDBC9-A22C-4CE2-BCC1-AE2AFEF8A00B.jpeg

Change my mind
Lie #1 the left doesn't kill babies but Republican policies do.
Your "choice" is a threat to each and every unvaccinated with which you come in contact. Personally, you don't want the vaccine, or distance, or mask don't, PLEASE DON'T.

Because when you and yours start dying off you won't be voting.
I call that a WIn-Win!
You don't deserve that GD vaccine you ungrateful pile of mother fucking shit.

Look what they done did to you!

2012321040-300x0.jpg

Poor Trigger, he got stuffed (not really, he got mounted).

You're in St Louis so you are no threat to me.
Who you are a threat to are the people you don't want to be a threat to.
Family and friends.
It's your choice.
Make no difference whatsoever to me.

I am laughing at the cowards who think they are somehow heroic by chickening out on the vaccine.

I will not take it and loudly proclaim it to upset you bed wetting girlie man cowards.
I don't care if you take it or not. I laugh at every vocal covid/vaccine denier that has died. It's like the guy who fought legal battles against compulsory seat belt use dying in a car accident. In the end their lives are worth nothing more than an ironic chuckle.
Boy are you people fucking stupid. You don't deserve it because without Trump you would not have it.

That's why I'm not taking it. I always did the opposite of what libs say. You think I want to live a losers life?
Please don't go drive off a bridge, I'm begging you.

SJWer are not just on the left.
They aren't SJWs, they try to make that term a pejorative, it isn't.

I have dubbed them RWCWs, Right Wing Culture Warriors.

This OP is, yet another, one of them.

You can use RCWs, if RWCWs is too clunky.

I came up w/the term in the last day or so.

Did that work? Did you shame anyone into getting the vaccine by calling them names?

I'm gonna pass on it, myself. I prefer my vaccines with several years of clinical trials. You can be a science experiment if you want.

Change my mind
Lie #1 the left doesn't kill babies but Republican policies do.
Your "choice" is a threat to each and every unvaccinated with which you come in contact. Personally, you don't want the vaccine, or distance, or mask don't, PLEASE DON'T.

Because when you and yours start dying off you won't be voting.
I call that a WIn-Win!
What a horrible person you are.

Except the unvaccinated can be deadly to others. If it was only their own stupid selves they were effecting, fine, but they could kill someone that couldn't get the vaccine.

Change my mind
The thread premise is a lie.

Abortion is not ‘killing babies’ – that’s a ridiculous lie contrived and propagated by the dishonest right.

And as already correctly noted: no laws have been passed requiring one be vaccinated lest he be subject to criminal prosecution.

That’s not the case concerning the authoritarian right’s desire to enact laws forcing women to give birth against their will, subject to criminal prosecution.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

Your Dear Leader got the vaccine...is he a "lib loser" too? Would you get it if we called it the Trump Shot?

If you get vaccinated, it doesn't matter if I do or not. You'll be protected.
I'm not too keen on the vaccine myself, but it's not based on being anti-science.

It's based on America's racist history of medical treatment of black people, including till this day.

Blacks have a legitimate reason to be skeptical.

Change my mind
The thread premise is a lie.

Abortion is not ‘killing babies’ – that’s a ridiculous lie contrived and propagated by the dishonest right.

And as already correctly noted: no laws have been passed requiring one be vaccinated lest he be subject to criminal prosecution.

That’s not the case concerning the authoritarian right’s desire to enact laws forcing women to give birth against their will, subject to criminal prosecution.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
Does abortion kill a human being?

I'm not too keen on the vaccine myself, but it's not based on being anti-science.

It's based on America's racist history of medical treatment of black people, including till this day.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Not sure why you think I'm anti-science. I love science. I really love clinical trials.

And I agree with you about the shameful history of government experimenting on blacks.

Forum List

Back