My body, my choice

I am laughing at the cowards who think they are somehow heroic by chickening out on the vaccine.
Lowlifes like you don't even deserve this vaccine until 2025 dope.

I will not take it and loudly proclaim it to upset you bed wetting girlie man cowards.
I don't care if you take it or not. I laugh at every vocal covid/vaccine denier that has died. It's like the guy who fought legal battles against compulsory seat belt use dying in a car accident. In the end their lives are worth nothing more than an ironic chuckle.

Except the unvaccinated can be deadly to others. If it was only their own stupid selves they were effecting, fine, but they could kill someone that couldn't get the vaccine.
The only thing these people understand is spite. I know better than to attempt to use an appeal to decency argument on them. The best chance to get them to take the vaccine is to openly and vocally hope every Trumpbot vaccine denier dies.
I don’t have that in me. I don’t want them to die or lose someone close to them before they recognize the danger.
I don't either but many of them are not taking the vaccine simply to spite liberals. Can we instead make them take the vaccine to spite liberals?
Just tell us that WE Should Not take it, that might work. You do know most people are going to take it but we'll never ever fookin tell you Rita

Isn't that the lefts mantra when it comes to killing babies?

Well it's my body and my choice is no vaccine. If you're precious vaccine is the be all end all then me not being vaccinated is no threat to you.

Change my mind
I refuse to get a vaccine for something I have already been exposed to.

VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM.....VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM................................VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM.................................WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Half you libturds don't even get a flu vax for cripes ass sakes.

Your excuse for not getting the vaccine is NO DIFFERENT THAN MINE.

The vaccine has not been tested for long term effects. That is a scientific fact. Therefore I don't trust it.

You also don't trust it albeit for different reasons.

Yet only I am anti science even though my trust is based in science while yours is based on politics
Trump took it, you trust him, don't you?

I am laughing at the cowards who think they are somehow heroic by chickening out on the vaccine.

I will not take it and loudly proclaim it to upset you bed wetting girlie man cowards.
I don't care if you take it or not. I laugh at every vocal covid/vaccine denier that has died. It's like the guy who fought legal battles against compulsory seat belt use dying in a car accident. In the end their lives are worth nothing more than an ironic chuckle.

Except the unvaccinated can be deadly to others. If it was only their own stupid selves they were effecting, fine, but they could kill someone that couldn't get the vaccine.
The only thing these people understand is spite. I know better than to attempt to use an appeal to decency argument on them. The best chance to get them to take the vaccine is to openly and vocally hope every Trumpbot vaccine denier dies.
I don’t have that in me. I don’t want them to die or lose someone close to them before they recognize the danger.
Of course you don't. you don't think most are fuggin with ya here?

Your excuse for not getting the vaccine is NO DIFFERENT THAN MINE.

The vaccine has not been tested for long term effects. That is a scientific fact. Therefore I don't trust it.

You also don't trust it albeit for different reasons.

Yet only I am anti science even though my trust is based in science while yours is based on politics
Trump took it, you trust him, don't you?
I do. I tried Clorox like he said and it worked....Damned it worked.

Been huffin fish cleaning dust too like Trump said..

Boy are you people fucking stupid. You don't deserve it because without Trump you would not have it.

That's why I'm not taking it. I always did the opposite of what libs say. You think I want to live a losers life?
If you are still a trump supporter at this point, you are living a loser's life.
Well I never had a boss and called every one of the shots in my life. So yeah I'm a loser. Thanks for reminding me.

Let's see who is brave enough to try and force that vax on me.

I will fucking kill and eat anyone who tries to stick me or my family with that SHIT!!!
No cause for alarm folks, he's just funnin'
ErkelhVW8AAAACG.jpg

I don't either but many of them are not taking the vaccine simply to spite liberals. Can we instead make them take the vaccine to spite liberals?
Just tell us that WE Should Not take it, that might work. You do know most people are going to take it but we'll never ever fookin tell you Rita
Reverse psychology often works on reactionary types. I wish them death because I care.

Reverse psychology often works on reactionary types. I wish them death because I care.
I already got my first shot which I requested in the butt....There I admitted it.

I already got my first shot which I requested in the butt....There I admitted it.
Well bless your heart.

The United States of America has not become a communist shithole, so it is your personal choice and personally I do not care if you vaccinate or not...
Say bub, what do you think communist means?

U8e38EI.gif

It mean the U.S. is not one and people have freedom of choice unlike the former Soviet Union or North Korea or even Cuba...

So what is the issue if the individual does not want to vaccinate?

Are you saying it is your right to force them because my bet is you will lose this battle...

Well bless your heart.
I've always been a huge proponent of vaccines. I've had a flu shot for more than 30 yrs. Get the sniffles once a year.

The autism hysteria that is still around even though 1000 DOUBLE BLIND says it it was all horseshit. People should go to hell for what they started. That ass hole Englisg doctor paid a price for his nonsense.y

Anyone that tells me they got the flu 2 days after the shot I want to slap silly. it takes 2 weeks to even start, if you got sick 5 days later you were already sick...lol

Also let me add I have been vaccinated because of the Job that I do and I have no issue with being vaccinated and if it kill me so be it!

As for the OP and other who refuse to be vaccinated that is their choice and for me I am not going to force anyone to do something against their will but know the vaccine is there if you decide to take it!

Well bless your heart.
I've always been a huge proponent of vaccines. I've had a flu shot for more than 30 yrs. Get the sniffles once a year.

The autism hysteria that is still around even though 1000 DOUBLE BLIND says it it was all horseshit. People should go to hell for what they started. That ass hole Englisg doctor paid a price for his nonsense.y

Anyone that tells me they got the flu 2 days after the shot I want to slap silly. it takes 2 weeks to even start, if you got sick 5 days later you were already sick...lol
I got a flu shot every year while I was in the service. Mandated. Okay, no problem.

Then one year there was a problem with the supplier and AF leadership limited the supply to rated aircrew.

And that year I got the flu.

Holy shit. I wasn't afraid I was going to die, I was afraid I was going to live.

I get the flu shot every year now, even though my current employer doesn't require it.

Also let me add I have been vaccinated because of the Job that I do and I have no issue with being vaccinated and if it kill me so be it!

As for the OP and other who refuse to be vaccinated that is their choice and for me I am not going to force anyone to do something against their will but know the vaccine is there if you decide to take it!
:thup:

I took my mother-in-law to the county health department today for her first shot. They offered me one; I politely declined.

Well bless your heart.

I got a flu shot every year while I was in the service. Mandated. Okay, no problem.

Then one year there was a problem with the supplier and AF leadership limited the supply to rated aircrew.

And that year I got the flu.

Holy shit. I wasn't afraid I was going to die, I was afraid I was going to live.

I get the flu shot every year now, even though my current employer doesn't require it.
Around 40% of people who get the shot will get the flu, it is usually like a bad cold, but won't knock you to the ground

That's why I'm not taking it. I always did the opposite of what libs say.
I will fucking kill ayone who tries to stick me or my family with that SHIT!!!nd eat an
.....................................................................................................
I hear you, posters.
Stick with your principles.

However, one of my waggish golf partners shared with me this morning the stat that something like '50% of GOP men say they won't get the Covid shot'.

And then my snarky friend asks if that is a "Herd Immunity"-dynamic..................or.........is it a "Herd Culling"-dynamic?

I didn't know how to answer, for sure.
Darwinism, maybe?

Forum List

Back