My body, my choice

Abortions aren't a matter of public safety.

Another bad-faith argument from a self-proclaimed Conservative.
Come here so I can sneeze on you...
Again, no one is ‘forcing’ you to be vaccinated through force of law; you’re at complete liberty to refuse to be immunized against COVID-19 – however reckless, irresponsible, and ignorant that might be.

Your Dear Leader got the vaccine...is he a "lib loser" too? Would you get it if we called it the Trump Shot?
Trump chose to get the shot. The basis of the OP is that one has the right to NOT get the shot. Personal decision. Believe it or not, one can agree with Trump but not get the vax. Your monolithic broad brush has very little paint.

I have 32 reasons for not taking the vaccine. The primary one is allergies. I have lots of allergies and do not want to be Big Pharma's guinea pig with respect to such. The remaining 31 are:

1. It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.

2. The drug companies, politicians, medical establishment, and media have joined forces to universally refer to this as a vaccine when it is not one, with the intention of manipulating people into feeling safer about undergoing a medical treatment. Because they are being deceitful, I do not trust them, and want nothing to do with their medical treatment.

3. The presumed benefits of this medical treatment are minimal and would not last long in any case. The establishment acknowledges this, and is already talking about additional shots and ever-increasing numbers of new “vaccines” that would be required on a regular basis. I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.

4-31 at the link:

Again, no one is ‘forcing’ you to be vaccinated through force of law; you’re at complete liberty to refuse to be immunized against COVID-19 – however reckless, irresponsible, and ignorant that might be.
True, one has the right to refuse the vax. The rest is your personal opinion only.

I am laughing at the cowards who think they are somehow heroic by chickening out on the vaccine.
Lowlifes like you don't even deserve this vaccine until 2025 dope.

I will not take it and loudly proclaim it to upset you bed wetting girlie man cowards.
I don't care if you take it or not. I laugh at every vocal covid/vaccine denier that has died. It's like the guy who fought legal battles against compulsory seat belt use dying in a car accident. In the end their lives are worth nothing more than an ironic chuckle.

Except the unvaccinated can be deadly to others. If it was only their own stupid selves they were effecting, fine, but they could kill someone that couldn't get the vaccine.
The only thing these people understand is spite. I know better than to attempt to use an appeal to decency argument on them. The best chance to get them to take the vaccine is to openly and vocally hope every Trumpbot vaccine denier dies.

I can remember Fauci saying months ago before the vaccine came out that only 70% of Americans will need to be vaccinated for covid to die off in America....so chill...if someone doesn't want it leave them alone.....

The only thing these people understand is spite. I know better than to attempt to use an appeal to decency argument on them. The best chance to get them to take the vaccine is to openly and vocally hope every Trumpbot vaccine denier dies.
"These people" have a right to their own bodies. The fact that you wish death upon them by marginalzing them is disturbing to say the least. It reminds me of Marxist thinking, the institution of slavery and the Nazis.

Daveman said:
Not sure why you think I'm anti-science. I love science. I really love clinical trials.

And I agree with you about the shameful history of government experimenting on blacks.
Not necessarily assuming you were, but I know that anti-science is rampant on the right.

Does abortion kill a human being?
I believe abortion kills an unborn human being, IOW a human being that has yet to be born. Democrats scream about the woman's right to choose, right? Well, who screams about the unborn baby's right to life? Question: does Planned Parenthood give out free pregnancy tests and morning after pills? I got no problem funding that.

Your Dear Leader got the vaccine...is he a "lib loser" too? Would you get it if we called it the Trump Shot?
Trump chose to get the shot. The basis of the OP is that one has the right to NOT get the shot. Personal decision. Believe it or not, one can agree with Trump but not get the vax. Your monolithic broad brush has very little paint.
Wrong.

The basis of the OP is a lie, as no one is being ‘forced’ to be vaccinated through force of law.

Isn't that the lefts mantra when it comes to killing babies?

Well it's my body and my choice is no vaccine. If you're precious vaccine is the be all end all then me not being vaccinated is no threat to you.

Change my mind

You're asking a lot out of people that believe a bacterium on a rotten pork chop is life, but a fetus in the womb is not.

Wrong.

The basis of the OP is a lie, as no one is being ‘forced’ to be vaccinated through force of law.
Please provide an OP quote to support your assertion. There is nothing like that in the OP. You are lying. As usual.

"These people" have a right to their own bodies. The fact that you wish death upon them by marginalzing them is disturbing to say the least. It reminds me of slavery and the Nazis.
It reminds me of talking to conservatives on the internet. You people are always fake offended when your own race to the bottom bullshit gets thrown back at you.

Isn't that the lefts mantra when it comes to killing babies?

Well it's my body and my choice is no vaccine. If you're precious vaccine is the be all end all then me not being vaccinated is no threat to you.

Change my mind
Lie #1 the left doesn't kill babies but Republican policies do.
Your "choice" is a threat to each and every unvaccinated with which you come in contact. Personally, you don't want the vaccine, or distance, or mask don't, PLEASE DON'T.

Because when you and yours start dying off you won't be voting.
I call that a WIn-Win!
You don't deserve that GD vaccine you ungrateful pile of mother fucking shit.
Wassa Matta U?????

I supported the OP position.

Maybe you don't like the reason?
Sorry, but go compare the COVID deaths in Georgia to the margins in the election and remember, you're the ones without masks.

Still don't understand why you're whining to me. I'm on your side.

I am laughing at the cowards who think they are somehow heroic by chickening out on the vaccine.
Lowlifes like you don't even deserve this vaccine until 2025 dope.

I will not take it and loudly proclaim it to upset you bed wetting girlie man cowards.
I don't care if you take it or not. I laugh at every vocal covid/vaccine denier that has died. It's like the guy who fought legal battles against compulsory seat belt use dying in a car accident. In the end their lives are worth nothing more than an ironic chuckle.
Boy are you people fucking stupid. You don't deserve it because without Trump you would not have it.

That's why I'm not taking it. I always did the opposite of what libs say. You think I want to live a losers life?
If you are still a trump supporter at this point, you are living a loser's life.

It reminds me of talking to conservatives on the internet. You people are always fake offended when your own race to the bottom bullshit gets thrown back at you.
You wished death upon people. That is, at the very least, offensive. You lefty TDS fuckers have lost your humanity.

Forum List

Back