My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said slavery was ever justified did I?

You don't even know what slavery is because you think it's exactly the same as choosing to be an indentured servant.
You are lying. I did not say that slavery is the exactly the same as indentured servitude, but by dictionary definition both are slavery. You asked if white people had ever voluntarily sold themselves into slavery. You're simply dishonest.

Yeah you did imply that whites having lived under slavery before the colonists came here was acceptable. There is no way you're going to lie about me and come out on top of this. The bottom line is, blacks sell themselves into slavery and then bitch about it. The whole slavery issue today regarding what happened in the United States is a chickenshit and dishonest pretext to commit genocide against whites. Nobody clued you in, cabron. I'm not as clueless as some of these white guys that can't read more than five sentences in a post.

If slavery is never justified, then drop the subject and advocate that blacks pick themselves up and build their own version of the American dream. Quit making excuses for maintaining a race war wherein the whites forgot to come and fight back.

Yea, for a certain amount of time. Not for the rest of their lives.

Its like you being a free intern for 6 months. Technically a slave but only for 6 months.

No white ever sold himself into permanent slavery

I'd hate to think that I'm the only white man that ever did that.

HEY FUCKSTICK

Indentured servitude is not slavery.

It is a contract entered into freely by 2 parties where a person instead of working for a salary works for a predetermined set of benefits like transportation to a foreign country and room an board and that term of service has a predetermined end date.

Slaves do not enter freely into a contract, have no predetermined set of duties or a specified period of service. They were property to be bought and sold. And their forced service only ended when they died.

My god how fucking stupid are you?

You are the one that is stupid.

"An indentured servant or indentured laborer is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a signed or forced contract (indenture) to work without pay for the owner of the indenture for a period of time. The contract often lets the employer sell the labor of an indenturee to a third party. Indenturees usually enter into an indenture for a specific payment or other benefit (such as transportation to a new place), or to meet a legal obligation, such as debt bondage. On completion of the contract, indentured servants were given their freedom, and occasionally plots of land. Indentured servitude was often brutal, with a high percentage[vague] of servants dying prior to the expiration of their indentures. In many countries, systems of indentured labor have now been outlawed, and are banned by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a form of slavery ."

So is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights a declaration of idiocy?

I don't think that I found anything inherently "racist" in your opinions. At the same time no white person is obligated to defend their opinions simply because the masses don't like it. You don't owe people an explanation.
But white people have to be very careful in expressing those opinions. Depending on one's occupation there may be a risk of being fired and then banded by other potential employers. In some circles it would be unwise to post the opinion that BLM is full of shit.

But white people have to be very careful in expressing those opinions. Depending on one's occupation there may be a risk of being fired and then banded by other potential employers. In some circles it would be unwise to post the opinion that BLM is full of shit.

That is the price for a failure to unify. While those savages tear down and / or deface your monuments, plaques, memorials and statues; while they attack your flags; while they are changing the road signs, names of schools and other government buildings; when they are censoring your Right to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press and anything else they can think of to erase your history, you should feel compelled to do something.

Find someone you can support and has nothing to lose. Make it possible for them to represent you. And don't think it's going to be that narcissist in the White House. He could have issued an Executive Order against the removal of statues and so forth. He didn't. Black Lies Misinform and someone needs to take the fight to them. They are using the tactics of Isis so why should we not speak out?

He should have said he was asking a rhetorical question. Its not my job to help him write his OP.
Those of us with an IQ above 75 didnt need him to clarify. These forums are probably over your head. I think black twitter is more your speed.

You are the one that is stupid.

"An indentured servant or indentured laborer is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a signed or forced contract (indenture) to work without pay for the owner of the indenture for a period of time. The contract often lets the employer sell the labor of an indenturee to a third party. Indenturees usually enter into an indenture for a specific payment or other benefit (such as transportation to a new place), or to meet a legal obligation, such as debt bondage. On completion of the contract, indentured servants were given their freedom, and occasionally plots of land. Indentured servitude was often brutal, with a high percentage[vague] of servants dying prior to the expiration of their indentures. In many countries, systems of indentured labor have now been outlawed, and are banned by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a form of slavery ."

So is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights a declaration of idiocy?
NOT A SLAVE.

If a person who willingly entered into a labor contract ( indentured servant) was a slave then you would be calling him a fucking slave

Jesus the stupid is strong with you.

No one enters into slavery willingly by definition. Even in the 1700's an indentured servant was not considered the property of the person who held the contract.

NOT A SLAVE.

If a person who willingly entered into a labor contract ( indentured servant) was a slave then you would be calling him a fucking slave

Jesus the stupid is strong with you.

No one enters into slavery willingly by definition. Even in the 1700's an indentured servant was not considered the property of the person who held the contract.

You've been proven wrong. Your race is no better than any other race that was held in slavery without adding in the inconsequential indentured servitude. Cabron, you were given the answer to the question you asked on that one. Deal with it.

imawhosure
Ok Dude, we're done.

White supremacists start running when you challenge their racist theories. Your points of view sound good when you are around your white family and friends. They sound good when no-one is there is to counter them

imawhosure
You are either being obtuse and trolling.

Accuse someone of trolling is trolling.

iamwhatiseem
or you just want to stay a victim so you can bitch about it.

This is the Unkotare tactic. Make the argument personal.

To tell my son that he can be anything he wants to be if he tries hard enough is nice but unless I warn him about the obstacles in his path. I’m ill-suiting him for the real world.

Downplaying racism backfires.

If he or any black person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way. They're gonna overestimate the extent to which whites will recognize their hard work. On the other hand, by discussing those obstacles black people who are the targets of racist unjust treatment can steel themselves against it.

And how come you don’t accuse whites in here of victimization ? They're always talking about how they are victims taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, “radical Islam,” you name it.

Whites loves victim-hood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count

iamwhatiseem
Have fun living your life bitter and full of jealousy and hate.

I don't hate white people in the same way that I don't hate Tigers. But I understand a Tigers nature. Tigers kill. It's not personal. It's just their nature.

iamwhatiseem
I am sure you can find some leftist self loathing privileged white people to grovel for you.

Every white and non black person on this planet is anti black to some degree.

The word “racism” is everywhere. The right term is “anti-blackness.”

And all white and non black ppl will have soaked up various elements of racist thinking about blk pp

You have me confused with someone else, lol. Better recheck who you think you are quoting, lololololol. I NEVER get into racism debates, because the one claiming WHO is a racist uses their definition, not Webster's, or any other knowledgeable authority.

Because someone is an a**, does not mean he/she is a racist. It just means they are a proverbial a**. So since you DISRESPECTED me by not taking the time to insure you were quoting the correct person, does that mean you are a racist, or just an a**-)

Indentured servants made a voluntary choice. People were basically loaned the price of passage and room and board that was to be paid off by a specified term of labor. The key word here is choice. Slaves were given no choice and their servitude only ended when they died. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think indentured servants were no different than slaves?

And tell me how many White kids were nabbed and forced to work on slave ships? Was it anywhere near the number of slaves those slave ships transported to the states?

The fact that you think being forced against your own free will to work under the whip, to have no rights, no standing, to have your family taken away and sold off never to be sen again is justifiable in any sense tells me you are just plain ignorant of the. realities of slavery
Yes, indentured servitude was voluntary but the treatment many receive was no better than that slaves. Contrary to popular opinion, most indentured servants in America did not serve as apprentices to skilled craftsman nor become beloved servants in fine homes but rather worked in the fields alone side slaves and their treatment was much the same as slaves. In most countries today, systems of indentured labor have now been outlawed, and are banned by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a form of slavery.

Last edited:
You've been proven wrong. Your race is no better than any other race that was held in slavery without adding in the inconsequential indentured servitude. Cabron, you were given the answer to the question you asked on that one. Deal with it.

I never said anything of the sort. In fact you'll see in most of my posts I never mention race because the color of a person's skin is completely irrelevant to me. But you can't say the same about yourself can you?

And no Fuckstick you are wrong

Slaves and indentured servants are not the same thing they never have been. One is the ownership of people as chattel the other is an agreed upon exchange of services.

Slaves never agreed to be someone else's property

You are lying. I did not say that slavery is the exactly the same as indentured servitude, but by dictionary definition both are slavery. You asked if white people had ever voluntarily sold themselves into slavery. You're simply dishonest.

Yeah you did imply that whites having lived under slavery before the colonists came here was acceptable. There is no way you're going to lie about me and come out on top of this. The bottom line is, blacks sell themselves into slavery and then bitch about it. The whole slavery issue today regarding what happened in the United States is a chickenshit and dishonest pretext to commit genocide against whites. Nobody clued you in, cabron. I'm not as clueless as some of these white guys that can't read more than five sentences in a post.

If slavery is never justified, then drop the subject and advocate that blacks pick themselves up and build their own version of the American dream. Quit making excuses for maintaining a race war wherein the whites forgot to come and fight back.
Definition of INDENTURED servant

Not a slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back