My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you don't know shit about anyone else's personal experiences either, prick. So how the fuck would you know if they know what it feels like to be judged by the color of their skin?

Unless you live under a rock, you've been judged by the color of your skin. Some friends remarked just the other day they have seen Hispanics working at Japanese and Chinese restaurants, but never went to one where a white was employed. Whites have felt the sting of reverse discrimination, racial quotas, racial hiring schemes, and even affirmative action. Whites are called racists every time they disagree with blacks. Whites do not have the luxury of seeking a Right to self determination. The woe is me crap coming from the blacks is sickening.
I thought those jobs were beneath a lot of you.

And you don't know shit about anyone else's personal experiences either, prick. So how the fuck would you know if they know what it feels like to be judged by the color of their skin?

Unless you live under a rock, you've been judged by the color of your skin. Some friends remarked just the other day they have seen Hispanics working at Japanese and Chinese restaurants, but never went to one where a white was employed. Whites have felt the sting of reverse discrimination, racial quotas, racial hiring schemes, and even affirmative action. Whites are called racists every time they disagree with blacks. Whites do not have the luxury of seeking a Right to self determination. The woe is me crap coming from the blacks is sickening.
Stereotype much?

NOT A SLAVE.

If a person who willingly entered into a labor contract ( indentured servant) was a slave then you would be calling him a fucking slave

Jesus the stupid is strong with you.

No one enters into slavery willingly by definition. Even in the 1700's an indentured servant was not considered the property of the person who held the contract.

You've been proven wrong. Your race is no better than any other race that was held in slavery without adding in the inconsequential indentured servitude. Cabron, you were given the answer to the question you asked on that one. Deal with it.
You understand contract law?

Stereotype much?
Nope, the service industries have traditionally been filled by people of color particularly in the south because they were lower paying jobs.

I went to college in the south and the maids, waiters, bellhops, etc. were pretty much all black. I actually worked as a maid for a while

Stereotype much?
Nope, the service industries have traditionally been filled by people of color particularly in the south because they were lowing paying jobs.

I went to college in the south and the maids, waiters, bellhops, etc. were pretty much all black. I actually worked as a maid for a while
But is that because it's "beneath" whites?
I think that's a presumption on your part.

Stereotype much?
Nope, the service industries have traditionally been filled by people of color particularly in the south because they were lowing paying jobs.

You should watch Hidden Figures if you ever get the chance. Maybe you'll get where I'm coming from.

Stereotype much?

You should watch Hidden Figures if you ever get the chance. Maybe you'll get where I'm coming from.
I'm not into propaganda, thanks.

You've been proven wrong. Your race is no better than any other race that was held in slavery without adding in the inconsequential indentured servitude. Cabron, you were given the answer to the question you asked on that one. Deal with it.

I never said anything of the sort. In fact you'll see in most of my posts I never mention race because the color of a person's skin is completely irrelevant to me. But you can't say the same about yourself can you?

And no Fuckstick you are wrong

Slaves and indentured servants are not the same thing they never have been. One is the ownership of people as chattel the other is an agreed upon exchange of services.

Slaves never agreed to be someone else's property

You were quoted the official definition of the word slave. If you are that stupid, cabron, then you are stupid. Whether or not an indentured servant is a slave (and they are)
is IRRELEVANT except that you asked if someone ever sold themselves into slavery. You just want that woe is me mantra to work for you, making us think that others never suffered. You make indentured servitude sound like it was Easy Street. Here are some FACTS for you:

"Each INDENTURED SERVANT would have their fare across the Atlantic paid in full by their master. A contract was written that stipulated the length of service — typically five years. The servant would be supplied room and board while working in the master's fields. Upon completion of the contract, the servant would receive "freedom dues," a pre-arranged termination bonus. This might include land, money, a gun, clothes or food. On the surface it seemed like a terrific way for the luckless English poor to make their way to prosperity in a new land. Beneath the surface, this was not often the case.

Only about 40 percent of indentured servants lived to complete the terms of their contracts.
..."

You want to know who had a longer lifespan between black slaves and indentured servants? Do you want to know who got the worse treatment? You've already marginalized white slavery throughout history and by trying to ignore it, you've proven one thing: If you ain't a racist, there ain't a cow in the whole state of Texas.

You are lying. I did not say that slavery is the exactly the same as indentured servitude, but by dictionary definition both are slavery. You asked if white people had ever voluntarily sold themselves into slavery. You're simply dishonest.

Yeah you did imply that whites having lived under slavery before the colonists came here was acceptable. There is no way you're going to lie about me and come out on top of this. The bottom line is, blacks sell themselves into slavery and then bitch about it. The whole slavery issue today regarding what happened in the United States is a chickenshit and dishonest pretext to commit genocide against whites. Nobody clued you in, cabron. I'm not as clueless as some of these white guys that can't read more than five sentences in a post.

If slavery is never justified, then drop the subject and advocate that blacks pick themselves up and build their own version of the American dream. Quit making excuses for maintaining a race war wherein the whites forgot to come and fight back.
Definition of INDENTURED servant

Not a slave.

There are MANY definitions of a slave. The LEGAL definition is the only one that counts when this is a political issue. You have done a lot of filibustering, cabron, but you still never answered the questions about the definition I gave you.

I started out as a kid sweeping floors. Between that day and now I've worked jobs that even undocumented foreigners contemplate before doing and NO black man would ever do. I know. We've offered the position to many of them.

NOT A SLAVE.

If a person who willingly entered into a labor contract ( indentured servant) was a slave then you would be calling him a fucking slave

Jesus the stupid is strong with you.

No one enters into slavery willingly by definition. Even in the 1700's an indentured servant was not considered the property of the person who held the contract.

You understand contract law?

Well, I did go to school, study law, graduated, and done several decades working in it. I have written a couple of contracts that could not be broken when challenged in court. So, my answer would be, I know a little about it.

You keep exposing your abject stupidity showing us that your shoe size is probably larger than your IQ so I'm sure you're dying to make a point. It sure as Hell ain't courage, cabron. IF it were that, those insults wouldn't be in open forum, but in PM. You've been proven wrong several times. You asked a question and it was answered honestly and accurately. I just screwed up your woe is me, the only people on earth who ever suffered are blacks mantra. You're butt hurt, can't formulate a response so you filibuster and try to put lots of posts between the ass kicking you're getting in the vain hopes nobody sees it. Your sorry ass avoided my questions after I extended the common courtesy to answer yours. So, I will keep repeating my point until you acknowledge it:
You were quoted the official definition of the word slave. If you are that stupid, cabron, then you are stupid. Whether or not an indentured servant is a slave (and they are)
is IRRELEVANT except that you asked if someone ever sold themselves into slavery. You just want that woe is me mantra to work for you, making us think that others never suffered. You make indentured servitude sound like it was Easy Street. Here are some FACTS for you:

"Each INDENTURED SERVANT would have their fare across the Atlantic paid in full by their master. A contract was written that stipulated the length of service — typically five years. The servant would be supplied room and board while working in the master's fields. Upon completion of the contract, the servant would receive "freedom dues," a pre-arranged termination bonus. This might include land, money, a gun, clothes or food. On the surface it seemed like a terrific way for the luckless English poor to make their way to prosperity in a new land. Beneath the surface, this was not often the case.

Only about 40 percent of indentured servants lived to complete the terms of their contracts.
..."

Indentured Servants [ushistory.org]

You want to know who had a longer lifespan between black slaves and indentured servants? Do you want to know who got the worse treatment? You've already marginalized white slavery throughout history and by trying to ignore it, you've proven one thing: If you ain't a racist, there ain't a cow in the whole state of Texas.

Well, I did go to school, study law, graduated, and done several decades working in it. I have written a couple of contracts that could not be broken when challenged in court. So, my answer would be, I know a little about it.
Isn't indentured servitude a contract?

Stereotype much?

I'm not into propaganda, thanks.
That's really sad, that you can't tell the difference between documented history and propaganda.

How often are you wrong about a perceived threat?

Isn't indentured servitude a contract?

Irrelevant counselor. All this was asked and answered.

"An indentured servant or indentured laborer is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a signed or forced contract (indenture) to work without pay for the owner of the indenture for a period of time. The contract often lets the employer sell the labor of an indenturee to a third party. Indenturees usually enter into an indenture for a specific payment or other benefit (such as transportation to a new place), or to meet a legal obligation, such as debt bondage. On completion of the contract, indentured servants were given their freedom, and occasionally plots of land. Indentured servitude was often brutal, with a high percentage[vague] of servants dying prior to the expiration of their indentures. In many countries, systems of indentured labor have now been outlawed, and are banned by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a form of slavery ."

en.wikipedia.org

Indentured servitude - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

WHAT PART OF THAT WHERE INDENTURED SERVITUDE IS BANNED AS A FORM OF SLAVERY WENT OVER YOUR HEAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back