My gawd what a hag!

Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Goblin) Says Income Inequality ?Poses An Existential Threat To Our Nation? Like Slavery And WWII? | Weasel Zippers

o-ROSE-DELAURO-facebook.jpg

Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.), who is worth millions of dollars according to her congressional financial disclosure statement, says Congress needs to tackle income inequality because it “poses an existential threat to our nation and our way of life.”

On the House floor last Wednesday DeLauro said, “Every generation of leaders in this institution has faced their own time of testing. Whether it’s an economic panic, Great Depression, slavery, Jim Crow, Civil War, World War, Cold War. There are times when our country is confronted with a crisis that poses an existential threat to our nation and our way of life and Congress needs to stand up and act.”

“The test of our time is inequality,” DeLauro continued. “It’s not too much to say that inequality threatens the continued existence of the middle class in America and even the American Dream itself.”
Cracks me up all the self righteous liberal millionaires that demand income "equality". Fork over your millions ya hag. Put your money where your ugly ass pie hole is.
She know of what she speaks. She's seen every one of them first hand!

This.

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

And then of course there are all those verses about taming one's tongue.

I can love ugly and so can most of you. You all love your dogs don't you? /runsforcover

Well, LRN can't. Which was the point.

And as much as I wish I had a dog or two - I don't. Not anymore. Not for quite some time.

But she might have appoint...

85 richest people own as much as bottom half of population, report says - latimes.com

The 85 richest people on Earth have the same amount of wealth as the bottom half of the population, according to a new report that highlights growing income inequality as political and business leaders gather for the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Historically, when so few own so much dictatorships eventually take over as the elites distrust the average person and see no value in any sort of democratic process.

cough, cough.

how the old hag os going to expropriate the billions form Putin and his oligarchs, Arab sheiks or new Chinese?

After she presents the realistic plan, we can proceed on pointless whining about "income ineqwawity"

Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Goblin) Says Income Inequality ?Poses An Existential Threat To Our Nation? Like Slavery And WWII? | Weasel Zippers

o-ROSE-DELAURO-facebook.jpg

Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.), who is worth millions of dollars according to her congressional financial disclosure statement, says Congress needs to tackle income inequality because it “poses an existential threat to our nation and our way of life.”

On the House floor last Wednesday DeLauro said, “Every generation of leaders in this institution has faced their own time of testing. Whether it’s an economic panic, Great Depression, slavery, Jim Crow, Civil War, World War, Cold War. There are times when our country is confronted with a crisis that poses an existential threat to our nation and our way of life and Congress needs to stand up and act.”

“The test of our time is inequality,” DeLauro continued. “It’s not too much to say that inequality threatens the continued existence of the middle class in America and even the American Dream itself.”
Cracks me up all the self righteous liberal millionaires that demand income "equality". Fork over your millions ya hag. Put your money where your ugly ass pie hole is.
She know of what she speaks. She's seen every one of them first hand!
All she has to do is look in the mirror.

Rosa DeLauro EXPOSED! | Exposing the REAL Rosa DeLauro!

This.

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

I can love ugly and so can most of you. You all love your dogs don't you? /runsforcover

Well, LRN can't. Which was the point.

And as much as I wish I had a dog or two - I don't. Not anymore. Not for quite some time.

How do you know who or what LRN can or cannot love?

Or should I put that in the Questions thread?

This.

Please, do not offend dogs.

those are the friends of men not the enemy of humankind as this hypocritical leftard expropriator is.

BTW, she actually won't need that much of a makeover. And her jacket can be a bomb at OWS protest :D

The disparity began in 1932 when the Democrats took over both houses of Congress and ran them for 40 continuous years. That saw the largest concentration of wealth, in the hands of the elite, the world has ever seen.

Sure, after the democrats took over in 1932, things got worse, which is why voters kept democrats in office for twenty years. Right, got it. I notice a few black face republicans now. Trying to advertise that republicans are the black man's friend?

She might not look so....haggish...if she got that reddish pink crap out of her hair. Oh, and maybe wash it.

Sorry. Sorry. So sorry.

What does Jesus say about calling people "ugly" and "hags" because you disagree with their politics?
Ayn Rand -someone whose politics that I agree with about 90% of the time- was ugly and could play quite the hag, from time to time. I'm comfortable with saying as much.

But at least she came by her success by her own efforts, and could present herself so that there would be no question that she was a woman.

The real point of this thread should not be about her looks but rather what she says.

I wonder if she even donates a dime to charity or is it that she thinks the other guy should foot the bill. I'm guessing it is the other guy she is speaking about.

The real point of this thread should not be about her looks but rather what she says.

I wonder if she even donates a dime to charity or is it that she thinks the other guy should foot the bill. I'm guessing it is the other guy she is speaking about.
Or:

Beauty is only skin deep, while ugly goes clean to the bone.

I googled her. Some of her pics are better than the one posted but still.....:eek:

Forum List

Back