My humble prediction......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
This November we will elect perhaps the most tainted politician to the WH in modern times, Hillary Clinton...sending to the dumpster the only worst candidate than she.....Trumpster.

However, Clinton's term will be so ridden with past corruption allegations that Hillary will only serve a one-term and in 2020 both sides of the aisle will have learned a lesson and propose 2 much more serious and less flawed candidates.

This November we will elect perhaps the most tainted politician to the WH in modern times, Hillary Clinton...sending to the dumpster the only worst candidate than she.....Trumpster.

However, Clinton's term will be so ridden with past corruption allegations that Hillary will only serve a one-term and in 2020 both sides of the aisle will have learned a lesson and propose 2 much more serious and less flawed candidates.

That is quite possible. Only time will tell.

Americans like re-electing Presidents.

It could be argued that her past is pretty much baked in to any opinion of her.

Plus, if the GOP continues to fall apart and runs another nut in 2020...

No question Republicans will keep open decades long "scandals" against Hillary...that is what they do best
Overplay a bad hand

Hillary will have it worse than Obama in terms of Republicans refusing to cooperate on any issue....once again overplaying a losing hand

Republicans will get pounded in the 2016 election

The reasons will be running an unelectable candidate, alienating Hispanics and other minorities and losing the women's vote by historic proportions

They will analyze what happened and blame the media, claim Trump was not conservative enough and that Hillary cheated

They will run Cruz in 2020...Rinse/Repeat

History shows that a third term of a presidency by a party happens when:

1. The past two terms are successful and worth extending.
2, The contender for the third term for the incumbent party is a good and honest candidate.
3. The contender for the other party is a boring nobody.
4. There is no constitutional restriction for power hungry incumbents.

None of those conditions exist now.

I believe if Hillary wins the resulting 4 years will only hasten America's economic collapse and government over individual freedoms wins.

Also, I figure this is the Republican Parties final stand, if they don't win one, their political power nationally is officially caputs.

Last edited:
Also, I figure this is the Republican Parties final stand, if they don't win one, their political power nationally is caputs.

I noticed that you pluralized "parties" when addressing the GOP....and in that you are correct....Trump has indeed cleaved the republican party.

I agree that hillary will win, I called it in 2012 and have standing bets with a few members.

but I disagree that she's only getting 1 term. The medias ability to lie and the deep need of the left to be first in history will do everything to ensure she gets a second term. And you and every other leftist will support her, blaming everything she does wrong on the fact that the right didn't let her fuck it up harder.

I think Hillary will have an uninspiring presidency. She will have a Democratic Senate for her first two years and will be able to name liberal judges at not just the Supreme Court but to lower courts. That will be her lasting legacy

Republicans will double down on the strategy they developed for Obama....refuse to cooperate on any issue regardless of how important. They think this will lead to a one term presidency

Hillary will easily win a second term as Republican conservatives force unelectable Ted Cruz on the party

Like George H W Bush and Jimmy Carter?

but I disagree that she's only getting 1 term. The medias ability to lie and the deep need of the left to be first in history will do everything to ensure she gets a second term. And you and every other leftist will support her, blaming everything she does wrong on the fact that the right didn't let her fuck it up harder.

I disagree.......Clinton's MAIN support from us on the left boils down to just ONE factor......Trump !!!
(and I believe that Clinton is smart enough to know that her current support is at best tenuous.)

I think Hillary will have an uninspiring presidency. She will have a Democratic Senate for her first two years and will be able to name liberal judges at not just the Supreme Court but to lower courts. That will be her lasting legacy

Republicans will double down on the strategy they developed for Obama....refuse to cooperate on any issue regardless of how important. They think this will lead to a one term presidency

Hillary will easily win a second term as Republican conservatives force unelectable Ted Cruz on the party

Mixed feelings on your retort, my friend.....As a democrat, but FIRST as a loyal and caring American, I certainly hope that a reasonable alternative will arise for the DNC in 2020, and that Clinton will have enough integrity left in her system to call it quits after 4 years in the oval office.

Also, I figure this is the Republican Parties final stand, if they don't win one, their political power nationally is caputs.

I noticed that you pluralized "parties" when addressing the GOP....and in that you are correct....Trump has indeed cleaved the republican party.

I think Trump exposed the Democratic and Republican Party for what they are, devotees of the status quo power brokers (their owners) regardless of political party.

Oh .. and I'm tired, I meant Party's .. goodnight ya'll

Last edited:
The Republican Party is going to break up no matter the outcome. Whether one of the splinter groups can form a coherent party and garner enough of a following to compete in national elections is one of the questions. I doubt it in the short run. The only chance they have in 2020 is if Hillary does some yuuuge negative in those four years. Highly doubtful as well, but you can never say never.

If she does bow out then Bernie will be elected if he runs. He's pretty old and 4 years is a long time and no one has the crystal ball.

Like George H W Bush and Jimmy Carter?

More like
FDR
Truman
Ike
Kennedy/Johnson
Nixon
Reagan
Clinton
Bush II
Obama