My laugh over Trump's Pullout Speech...

You know, if he would have just read the speech he would have sounded a lot more coherent.

His putting in his own words as he's reading the teleprompter made his speech sound confused, and like he didn't know what he was talking about, especially when he mixed in three different subjects in the same breath.

You know, if he would have just read the speech he would have sounded a lot more coherent.

His putting in his own words as he's reading the teleprompter made his speech sound confused, and like he didn't know what he was talking about, especially when he mixed in three different subjects in the same breath.

oh, so he sounded perfectly normal then ...

F'n idiot shitforhair whining bitch ...

oh, so he sounded perfectly normal then ...

F'n idiot shitforhair whining bitch ...

Why yes, yes you are.

Was when he started lamenting a redistribution of wealth...

...while at the same time he is pushing both a healthcare plan and a budget that include massive redistributions of wealth to...?

...the wealthy!!!!
He's taxing the poor and giving it to rich folks?

he doesnt know wtf he's doing, like you.
You couldn't answer the question.

yes I did, you cant comprehend the written word... I told you you didnt know what you are doing

...while at the same time he is pushing both a healthcare plan and a budget that include massive redistributions of wealth to...?

...the wealthy!!!!

Shut up and send some of your money to Venezuela.

Is there a grown up version of that post that the non-retarded might be able to break the code for?

Everything seems funny to the left these days including a 2nd rate lady comedian holding a freaking severed head depicting the president.

...the wealthy!!!!

Is there a grown up version of that post that the non-retarded might be able to break the code for?

Meaning of course you mean you want US to send pour money, not you. You're a pussy kid.

...the wealthy!!!!

Meaning of course you mean you want US to send pour money, not you. You're a pussy kid.

English please. You're not on Mexican Radio.

It was cool as shit.

.Trump canceled the Paris accord.

Democrats literally lost their shit today!!!

Absolutely priceless.............lol

58269fceab8ab-DumbandDumberCryThrowUp.gif

...the wealthy!!!!

BINGO!

FINALLY, one of the RWNJs GETS IT!

But I'm sure you'll forget it by tomorrow.

:uhoh3:

...the wealthy!!!!

According to lib-fags if you don't tax the rich, then it's the same as stealing from the poor and giving it to them.

...the wealthy!!!!

he doesnt know wtf he's doing, like you.
You couldn't answer the question.

yes I did, you cant comprehend the written word... I told you you didnt know what you are doing
Liar. The question was "He's taxing the poor and giving it to rich folks?"

Forum List

Back