My laugh over Trump's Pullout Speech...

Was when he started lamenting a redistribution of wealth...

...while at the same time he is pushing both a healthcare plan and a budget that include massive redistributions of wealth to...?

...the wealthy!!!!
He's taxing the poor and giving it to rich folks?

According to lib-fags if you don't tax the rich, then it's the same as stealing from the poor and giving it to them.

When the Rich are scarfing up all the wealth this country produces, let them pay for their deeds.
They are doing so with the help of big government. We have monopolies now, Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc. all with their hands in the cookie jar. The more regulations the better for them. Small business can't compete and the big boys can pay in crumbs. You don't like it? Step aside.

I'm sure that Trump and his multi-billion dollar Goldwyn Sac cabinet will protect us from the giant multi-trillion companies that are running the government.
Which cartoon show said that? The money people sided with Hillary and Trump wants to break up the monopolies. That's why Bezos bought the WaPo so he could attack Trump daily. Your theory needs work.

He's taxing the poor and giving it to rich folks?

According to lib-fags if you don't tax the rich, then it's the same as stealing from the poor and giving it to them.

When the Rich are scarfing up all the wealth this country produces, let them pay for their deeds.
They are doing so with the help of big government. We have monopolies now, Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc. all with their hands in the cookie jar. The more regulations the better for them. Small business can't compete and the big boys can pay in crumbs. You don't like it? Step aside.

I'm sure that Trump and his multi-billion dollar Goldwyn Sac cabinet will protect us from the giant multi-trillion companies that are running the government.
Which cartoon show said that? The money people sided with Hillary and Trump wants to break up the monopolies. That's why Bezos bought the WaPo so he could attack Trump daily. Your theory needs work.

Poor Ice. So under informed and out of the link with current news...

Donald Trump's $14 billion Cabinet

Huh? You ignored my point and I didn't say he hired a bunch of government sponges like Democrats do. He hired successful people. Poor little Vandalass doesn't know what success means.

As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Cheap does not mean better and expensive does not mean worse.

Huh? You ignored my point and I didn't say he hired a bunch of government sponges like Democrats do. He hired successful people. Poor little Vandalass doesn't know what success means.

Apparently, "successful people" in your world is defined as people who inherited a whole lot of money....

Well, then, we agree, don't we. I am sure that Trump's multibillion dollar cabinet and his own multi-billion dollar interests will motivate his administration to do the best thing for the little people. Just, today, for example, Trump exempted his entire senior staff from ethics regulations! I am sure that was for the people's benefit!

Trump Grants Ethics Waivers To 17 Top White House Staffers

It was cool as shit.

.Trump canceled the Paris accord.

Democrats literally lost their shit today!!!

Absolutely priceless.............lol

58269fceab8ab-DumbandDumberCryThrowUp.gif

The US lost the opportunity to participate in the research or make money and profit on climate change research. The US will be left behind, just like they have been on auto emissions. Government coddling of the US auto industry caused them to fall behind in emissions research and they built cars that couldn't be sold outside the US.

Foreign cars were better built, more fuel efficient, and had lower emissions.

That's what you've done for all of your industry. Set it in the path of obsolescence

Regardless of Trump's successes or failures, it still won't change the fact that liberalfilth are the most treasonous, hateful, psychopathic, child-abusing little pieces of I-don't-know-what who belong in cages with Hannibal Lecter bite masks - to impede your Pisslam fellatio, if nothing else. Nothing Trump does will change the fact that violent liberal slime-mold are an exercise in EVERY loathsome quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones! You're gamma-ray-emitting EVIL itself!
I stopped reading at liberals are treasonous...

Mainly because you people elected a Russian marionette doll......

Well, then, we agree, don't we. I am sure that Trump's multibillion dollar cabinet and his own multi-billion dollar interests will motivate his administration to do the best thing for the little people. Just, today, for example, Trump exempted his entire senior staff from ethics regulations! I am sure that was for the people's benefit!y

Trump Grants Ethics Waivers To 17 Top White House Staffers

Don't know about you, but I would rather trust a rich and business savvy billionaire who gave up his job for public service, than a community organizer or some such who took up public service in order to become a millionaire.

...while at the same time he is pushing both a healthcare plan and a budget that include massive redistributions of wealth to...?

...the wealthy!!!!

The last time we had a President pull out some DNA ended up on a poor girl's blue dress. This is yet another historic pullout.

You know, if he would have just read the speech he would have sounded a lot more coherent.

His putting in his own words as he's reading the teleprompter made his speech sound confused, and like he didn't know what he was talking about, especially when he mixed in three different subjects in the same breath.
Did he mention that he won the Electoral College?

Apparently, "successful people" in your world is defined as people who inherited a whole lot of money....
That's not what I said nor does it explain their success. Why prove how stupid you are?

You know, if he would have just read the speech he would have sounded a lot more coherent.

His putting in his own words as he's reading the teleprompter made his speech sound confused, and like he didn't know what he was talking about, especially when he mixed in three different subjects in the same breath.
Didn't need to. Americans knows how it works in this country.

...the wealthy!!!!
You suck far too much Obama dick don't you? The climate accord is a fucking joke... it's good that he told the fucking tree huggers to fuck off. LOL

It's good that he keeps reminding you though.

It's good that he keeps reminding you though.
Doesn't need to. I'm not a turd for a brain leftist like you.

That's not what I said nor does it explain their success. Why prove how stupid you are?

You might want to re read my link on Trump's cabinet. Most have explanations of how they got rich. DeVos, for example, has no experience in education, but is now the Sec. of Education by virtue of the fact that she is a billionaire who inherited her fortune, and has been a heavy donor to the republican party for decades. She has actually advocated having guns in schools to protect the children from grizzlies. As I remember correctly, this is exactly the kind of people who Trump was going to drain the swamp to get rid of. Every one of Trump's cabinet have private business and industry agendas, which are, in fact, in direct opposition from Labor and citizen agenda's. I will, however, grant that nobody has yet been able to figure out what Carson's agenda is. We are still trying to understand what he means when he says that poverty is a state of mind. In fact, nobody had any idea what the hell he was for or against during his campaign.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/03/us/politics/betsy-devos-nominee-education-secretary.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back