My predictions for the trump impeachment

Let me get this straight...

The Democrats want to impeach trump for working to expose a crime committed by the person the Democrats want to elect to succeed Trump.

And this makes sense to people?

The Democrats want to impeach trump for working to expose a crime committed by the person the Democrats want to elect to succeed Trump.

Actually that is not even it.
Most of the Phone call was pertaining to -
General Corruption in the Ukraine
Corruption during the 2016 election.

So you are saying Pelosi did not announce a "formal impeachment inquiry" (notice the quotation marks) but if she did she didn't need a House resolution to do so?

Yanno you are pretty much a STUPID post machine but even drunk I can't match your ineptitude.

By the way, your own source contradicts your silliness (in bold below). You do know what a House Resolution is, right?

Knock yourself out:

Introduction of a Simple Resolution A Member can initiate an impeachment process by drafting a simple resolution and placing it in the House hopper, the way all simple resolutions are submitted to the House. If the resolution directly calls for an impeachment, it will be referred to the Committee on the Judiciary. If it instead calls for an investigation of an official by a standing committee or proposes the creation of a special committee for that purpose, the resolution will be referred to the Committee on Rules, which has jurisdiction over the authorization of committee investigations. No special procedures restrict when such a resolution can be submitted, although historically they have been submitted relatively infrequently.
LOLOLOL

You moron, you posted the wrong section.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Here's the relevant section....

Regardless of what might instigate an inquiry into whether impeachment is warranted, there are normally three formal stages of congressional action. First, an impeachment inquiry is authorized, and this is most often accomplished through the adoption of a simple resolution (H.Res.___) directing the Judiciary Committee to investigate an official. Second, the committee conducts its investigation, prepares articles of impeachment, and reports them to the House. Third, the full House considers the articles of impeachment and, if they are adopted, appoints managers from the committee to present the articles in the Senate. As discussed in detail below, the House relies upon many of its usual procedures to consider the resolution explicitly initiating an investigation, conduct the investigation, and consider the articles of impeachment.

.... pay close attention to the part I highlighted in red. Read it a few times ... absorb it ... swirl it like a fine wine... then let me know if you get it or if you need me to explain the implication, "most often," bears on the requirement of of a resolution.

:dance:
You fucking IDIOT. You just made my point. An actual formal impeachment inquiry is a function of a successful House resolution, not a press conference. Sheesh ... your slide into the morass continues.

BTW, the House voted on just such a res 2 months ago:

In lopsided vote, House kills effort to impeach Trump
The House voted on Wednesday to table a resolution from Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, to impeach President Donald Trump over racist comments he made about four Democratic congresswomen of color, effectively killing the measure.

The vote — 332 to 95, with one lawmaker voting "present" — marked the first time the Democratic-controlled chamber had weighed in on impeachment, an issue that has created a widening schism within the party.
LOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I even gave you the biggest clue possible, but you're sooo rightarded, you still don't get it. :lmao:

Dumbfuck .... it reads that impeachment inquiries are "most often accomplished" with a resolution....

.... "most often accomplished" ... as in not always ... as in .... not required. The House rules show a resolution is not required, meaning the ranking member of the U.S. House authorizing an impeachment inquiry makes it an impeachment inquiry.

Dayum, are you ever stooopid.

The only stupid person I see is the one who is sporting an avi of a failed political operative as if he is some sort of paragon of virtue and menace.

His report was a farce.
Aww, poor baby.

:itsok:

Yes, you are indeed a poor baby. Your hero failed to deliver the goods and you've been crying ever since.

Me thinks it's time to change that avi of yours.

He was a colossal flop.

2) a brutal impeachment inquiry and subsequent trial may mean things start looking bad for trump. If trump feels he may end up being a candidate for removal, cuts a deal to end the investigation in return for his resignation. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't believe trump will let himself be the first president to be removed from office.
There is no way the spineless lickspittle Republicans in the Senate will provide the necessary two-thirds vote to remove Trump from office. You are way off base.

Trump is a septuagenarian. He is far too old and far too feebleminded to change his ways now. His reaction to this current state of affairs is entirely predictable. As predictable as the rising of the sun.

Right - but the issue is why the Democrats want to impeach Trump over this.

Right - but the issue is why the Democrats want to impeach Trump over this.

Because they can't accept the 2016 election results.

Trump is a septuagenarian. He is far too old and far too feebleminded to change his ways now. His reaction to this current state of affairs is entirely predictable. As predictable as the rising of the sun.

For someone supposed to be feeble minded he is sure trouncing your collective asses.

LOLOLOL

Regardless of what might instigate an inquiry into whether impeachment is warranted, there are normally three formal stages of congressional action. First, an impeachment inquiry is authorized, and this is most often accomplished through the adoption of a simple resolution (H.Res.___) directing the Judiciary Committee to investigate an official. Second, the committee conducts its investigation, prepares articles of impeachment, and reports them to the House. Third, the full House considers the articles of impeachment and, if they are adopted, appoints managers from the committee to present the articles in the Senate. As discussed in detail below, the House relies upon many of its usual procedures to consider the resolution explicitly initiating an investigation, conduct the investigation, and consider the articles of impeachment.

.... pay close attention to the part I highlighted in red. Read it a few times ... absorb it ... swirl it like a fine wine... then let me know if you get it or if you need me to explain the implication, "most often," bears on the requirement of of a resolution.

You fucking IDIOT. You just made my point. An actual formal impeachment inquiry is a function of a successful House resolution, not a press conference. Sheesh ... your slide into the morass continues.

The House voted on Wednesday to table a resolution from Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, to impeach President Donald Trump over racist comments he made about four Democratic congresswomen of color, effectively killing the measure.

The vote — 332 to 95, with one lawmaker voting "present" — marked the first time the Democratic-controlled chamber had weighed in on impeachment, an issue that has created a widening schism within the party.
LOLOLOL

I even gave you the biggest clue possible, but you're sooo rightarded, you still don't get it. :lmao:

Dumbfuck .... it reads that impeachment inquiries are "most often accomplished" with a resolution....

.... "most often accomplished" ... as in not always ... as in .... not required. The House rules show a resolution is not required, meaning the ranking member of the U.S. House authorizing an impeachment inquiry makes it an impeachment inquiry.

The only stupid person I see is the one who is sporting an avi of a failed political operative as if he is some sort of paragon of virtue and menace.

His report was a farce.
Aww, poor baby.

Yes, you are indeed a poor baby. Your hero failed to deliver the goods and you've been crying ever since.

He was a colossal flop.
LOL

Now you're spitting I know you are but what am I isms?

:lol:

As far as my avatar, it still triggers you rightards. So I'm keeping it for now.

And as far as him being a flop, arevyoubdaying he failed to get to the truth? That was his job, ya know?

There are no lengths that won't go to, to protect the criminal element amongst their own ranks. Because if one starts to go down, and decides to start singing; the domino effect would likely wipe out half of what's left of the Democrat party....

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

His report was a farce.
Aww, poor baby.

He was a colossal flop.
Yanno, my minds reels not at the thought of all the many moments over the last 3 years of leftarded rage & certainty that "we got him now, boys" but rather that they continue to swallow every unhinged MSM utterance as though it was Gospel.

Just yesterday the WashPo claimed acting intel chief Maguire threatened to resign but 3 hours later CNN debunked that claim saying both the WH and Maguire called the story fake news. As if by magic there has been no further mention of WashPo's fakery.

Senate aint going to convict if trump were to be impeached in the house. That would be the republican death knell and good riddance to those weak spineless rubes if they did.
So let's say, for arguments sake, Democrats prove conclusively that he used that military aid to coerce Zelensky to dig for dirt on Biden -- you still think Republicans won't convict him?
I dont think they will convict him. I think Trump will come up with some spun up narrative and they will stand behind that. Look how spineless they are on issues now. I hear them talking about gun legislation and nobody will do anything until Trump gives them their marching orders. It’s pathetic.
The Senate won't have to do anything because Articles of impeachment will not make through the House. Keep in mind neither Pelosi's claim of "formal impeachment inquiry" nor Nadler's August claim of "official impeachment proceedings" have any authority unless the House votes to approve them (which they haven't). You've been duped again. :lol:

Funny. Speaker Pelosi would not have launched an Official Impeachment Inquiry if she thought she didn't have the votes to impeach. She is famous for accurately counting her votes. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached in the House. The Senate is a different matter.
We'll see how many House Democrats will vote for a fantasy Impeachment when it may threaten their re-election. Politicians are all about themselves when it comes down to it.

Senate aint going to convict if trump were to be impeached in the house. That would be the republican death knell and good riddance to those weak spineless rubes if they did.
So let's say, for arguments sake, Democrats prove conclusively that he used that military aid to coerce Zelensky to dig for dirt on Biden -- you still think Republicans won't convict him?
I dont think they will convict him. I think Trump will come up with some spun up narrative and they will stand behind that. Look how spineless they are on issues now. I hear them talking about gun legislation and nobody will do anything until Trump gives them their marching orders. It’s pathetic.
The Senate won't have to do anything because Articles of impeachment will not make through the House. Keep in mind neither Pelosi's claim of "formal impeachment inquiry" nor Nadler's August claim of "official impeachment proceedings" have any authority unless the House votes to approve them (which they haven't). You've been duped again. :lol:

Funny. Speaker Pelosi would not have launched an Official Impeachment Inquiry if she thought she didn't have the votes to impeach. She is famous for accurately counting her votes. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached in the House. The Senate is a different matter.
We'll see how many House Democrats will vote for a fantasy Impeachment when it may threaten their re-election. Politicians are all about themselves when it comes down to it.
Yup … it's one thing to espouse support for the circus and quite another to vote for it. Pelosi's reticence to call for a vote may well be her way of protecting those who when called upon won't vote "yes." I mean, can you imagine the embarrassment?

2) a brutal impeachment inquiry and subsequent trial may mean things start looking bad for trump. If trump feels he may end up being a candidate for removal, cuts a deal to end the investigation in return for his resignation. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't believe trump will let himself be the first president to be removed from office.
There is no way the spineless lickspittle Republicans in the Senate will provide the necessary two-thirds vote to remove Trump from office. You are way off base.
I can accept that, again, this is just my opinion.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.):

“I said I’m underwhelmed. I’m not troubled. I don’t think there is anything remotely quid pro quo,” Graham said, summarizing his remarks in the meeting defending Trump.

He described the mood by other Republicans in the room as “relief” when they saw the details of transcript.

Graham, who was given a preview of the Trump-Zelensky transcript from Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday, said he had no intention of pursuing the matter.

“I don’t want to turn the Senate into a circus,” he said. “I think there’s a belief among Republicans [that] Democrats have lost their minds when it comes to Trump.”

Senators fret over prospect of Trump trial - Hot Air

Romney's a liar. Romney is also connected to this same corrupt Ukraine Company the Hunter Biden is.

Romney was rebutted at the closed-door meeting by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a close Trump ally.

“I said I’m underwhelmed. I’m not troubled. I don’t think there is anything remotely quid pro quo,” Graham said, summarizing his remarks in the meeting defending Trump.​

He described the mood by other Republicans in the room as “relief” when they saw the details of transcript.

Graham, who was given a preview of the Trump-Zelensky transcript from Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday, said he had no intention of pursuing the matter.

“I don’t want to turn the Senate into a circus,” he said. “I think there’s a belief among Republicans [that] Democrats have lost their minds when it comes to Trump.”

Forum List

Back