My Racist Encounter at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

It wasn't proven that the SS knew the blond bitch in question. Find, in the article, where it says that. You assumed that. Without evidence.

Blonde bitch? Why is she a bitch? Did she actually do something bitchy you have proof of, or is she a "blonde bitch" simply because she's white?

Why is it that racists do the most complaining about racism? :lol:

There are people on this message board who are just as racist as Poet, possibly even more so, make no mistake about that, and most of them are white. It goes both ways.

I agree, there are too many as far as I'm concerned.

That's not white privilege, that's knowing the right people privilege. Dumbass.

It wasn't proven that the SS knew the blond bitch in question. Find, in the article, where it says that. You assumed that. Without evidence.

Just because she is 'blond,' i.e., white, she is a bitch? Nice.

No, she's a bitch because she exercised her white privilege to "get ahead", even unbeknownst to her. Don't mistake my frustration for genuine misogyny.

Blonde bitch? Why is she a bitch? Did she actually do something bitchy you have proof of, or is she a "blonde bitch" simply because she's white?

Why is it that racists do the most complaining about racism? :lol:

There are people on this message board who are just as racist as Poet, possibly even more so, make no mistake about that, and most of them are white. It goes both ways.

Oh, please. The false outrage is duly noted. Not one of you said anything about Buckeye using the n-word, or various other white forum members using "whitey"....so save it.

Poet -

I was actually agreeing with you!

I think racist incidents (like the one described) happen every day.

They probably do, but it's not too likely they happen at the door of a White House press dinner, by the ticket collectors. This woman actually says the guy told her they are 'watching' her kind. Her story is fishy. If she were really dealing with something like this and in the right, and half way intelligent, she would ask to speak to someone in charge. Which she didn't. Something's not right about this story.

This may not be a great example of what one might call casual racism, but that does not stop me from believing that events like this happen every day - in supermarkets, bars, airports and restaurants.

Much of it is not mal-intentioned or deliberate - it is just a subtle use of one set of rules for people who appear white, and another for those who appear black, Muslim or something else.

I don't think Poet is a racist.

Poet -

They probably do, but it's not too likely they happen at the door of a White House press dinner, by the ticket collectors. This woman actually says the guy told her they are 'watching' her kind. Her story is fishy. If she were really dealing with something like this and in the right, and half way intelligent, she would ask to speak to someone in charge. Which she didn't. Something's not right about this story.

This may not be a great example of what one might call casual racism, but that does not stop me from believing that events like this happen every day - in supermarkets, bars, airports and restaurants.

Much of it is not mal-intentioned or deliberate - it is just a subtle use of one set of rules for people who appear white, and another for those who appear black, Muslim or something else.

Thank you. Clearly, I am not. I'm accused of being one, simply because I point out the racism and bigotry of the white racist forum members here, who happen be, by and large, conservatives/Republicans, or Libertarians, and who rail at a black gay liberal Democrat calling them out. They go on to deny the existence or the construct of "white privilege", which clearly has existed since the inception of this nation, in which whites are believed to never be wrong, questionable or made to act like the rest of us. They are not used to an intelligent black, using college-level English, logic and reason to combat their hate. And so they comment "negatively" on my posts and threads, start threads about me, inflame, and troll. And go so far as to "mention" my name to get my attention, when they have been put on ignore due to their racism, bigotry or stupidity.

Poet -

Where do you think this is happening? In America? A place you have probably spent limited time. Or in Europe? Possibly Finland? These things happen, yes. In Europe as well as America. I saw open and overt bigotry in Austria on a regular basis. I saw it when I lived in Germany. In both cases towards blacks, Muslims, and the Turkish. It happens. It is just this particular story he is presenting is suspect. And yes, based on my experience with black Americans, who, as I noted earlier, are some of my family members and include some very close, long term friends and relationships, Poet is a racist. He isn't helping his people with his attitude. He is casting nearly as bad of a negative light on black Americans as Islamic terrorists are on Islam. I've had close relationships with American blacks all of my adult life; Poet is someone I would not associate with any more than I would associate with a white racist. Basically, he's a shit stirrer.

Last edited:

Where do you think this is happening? In America? A place you have probably spent limited time. Or in Europe? Possibly Finland? These things happen, yes. In Europe as well as America. I saw open and overt bigotry in Austria on a regular basis. I saw it when I lived in Germany. In both cases towards blacks, Muslims, and the Turkish. It happens. It is just this particular story he is presenting is suspect. And yes, based on my experience with black Americans, who, as I noted earlier, are some of my family members and include some very close, long term friends and relationships, Poet is a racist. He isn't helping his people with his attitude. He is casting nearly as bad of a negative light on black Americans as Islamic terrorists are on Islam. I've had close relationships with American blacks all of my adult life; Poet is someone I would not associate with any more than I would associate with a white racist. Basically, he's a shit stirrer.

Tell that to all of my white friends and family. Politely, "fuck you". I am no racist. My attitude is based on what I have received. I don't start shit. I finish it. And I notice you have no information on your profile. Hiding something, are we? Bitch, I have white family members, and numerous friends and colleagues. I've been in white bands, and I belong to a white reading group. What racist associates with the objects of his or her hate? I'll tell you...not a one. And you're casting a fucking negative light on lesbians and women who abuse their children. See how that works. It's not fun to be accused of something that isn't you, is it? And bitch, you're certainly no fucking picnic, yourself. Who would associate with you? I'd sooner call a pile of poop a friend.

Esmeralda -

Certainly it happens here in Finland. I would never suggest that it happens more in the US than in Europe. I suspect it occurs on a daily basis in most western countries, particularly those with largely homogenous populations like Finland, Japan or much of Eastern Europe.

I am no racist. .

You lying sack of shit. You have proven beyond a doubt that you ARE a vile, racist scumbag. Denying it now just reminds people that you are also a fucking idiot.

Tell that to all of my white friends and family. Politely, "fuck you". I am no racist. My attitude is based on what I have received. I don't start shit. I finish it. And I notice you have no information on your profile. Hiding something, are we? Bitch, I have white family members, and numerous friends and colleagues. I've been in white bands, and I belong to a white reading group. What racist associates with the objects of his or her hate? I'll tell you...not a one. And you're casting a fucking negative light on lesbians and women who abuse their children. See how that works. It's not fun to be accused of something that isn't you, is it? And bitch, you're certainly no fucking picnic, yourself. Who would associate with you? I'd sooner call a pile of poop a friend.

You sure like to mention your token white friends. And you are full of shit, so anyone who has you as a friend does have a pile of poop.

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from poet.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Whore.

Regards,
poet

LOL Well, you've proved my point haven't you?

You've got major issues.

I would love to...but apparently, a whole bunch of white people "can't". It's apparently, everywhere...even at the White House Correspondents Dinner.

Well if she says they arent letting certain people in the White House because they are black, then it must be true. Obama must have been pissed when he wasnt let in.

She's a Pakistani Muslim.

I actually think she is brilliant. (for a Liberal)
I found this article she wrote in 2010 Please check it out.

Deep prejudice about the deep south

From the article:

Pretentious, self-congratulatory liberals who applaud their own humanity while mocking the south. Curiously, they feign knowledge of Hank Williams when fashionable, but their intellectual elitism forgets that Truman Capote and Tennessee Williams were southern geniuses

OMG, their number is legion!

WTF?

That little useless asshole, po-it, who has over 70 people allegedly on ignore and who is on the ignore list of lots of other people itself, puts up a flame / troll thread (invoking "racism", its favorite topic) --

and it has this many replies?

WTF are you guys thinking about?

True, it is fun to smack around a flaming troll from time to time, but the little douche bucket, po-it, doesn't merit this much attention.

How do you know that they did? You presume that the white people were known, which is your "white privilege" "on display", yet again. The author of the article and the subject of the racism, was not "black". Go back and re-read the entire article and you may then, know what you're talking about, instead of mindless dribble.

They knew who those women were, otherwise they wouldn't have been let in. It's the fucking white house for Christ sake. Being white doesn't give you a pass in the eyes of the secret service. They don't care about that shit. I'm white, and I guarantee if I went down there, they wouldnt let me in.

This thread is racist, and so is the woman who complained. SHE judged THEM because they were white. Had they been a different color, she wouldn't have written the racist article.

I'm sorry but you don't know that for certain, anymore than I know that it wasn't pure and unadulterated racism "afoot". And you're not a white woman, batting her eyelashes or showing some leg.
I believe that the article is nothing of the kind, having experienced such blatant racism, personally, myself. And more than likely, if they (the SS) had been another color, there wouldn't have been an incident.

Oh-my-GAWD.......you're not only racist, you're sexist too.

Right. And you don't see that is a primary example of "white privilege"???? Wait your turn in line, like everybody else.

That's not white privilege, that's knowing the right people privilege. Dumbass.

It's not an article and it's not factual. It's a personal recounting of an event from one person's shaded perception. You assume it is accurate because it fits your perception of whitey hating on the colored folk. Racist.

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from poet.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Whore.

Regards,
poet

LOL Well, you've proved my point haven't you?

You've got major issues.

Right. Especially when I'm labeled a racist, by idiots, who have no concept of what constitutes one.

And yes, based on my experience with black Americans, who, as I noted earlier, are some of my family members and include some very close, long term friends and relationships, Poet is a racist. He isn't helping his people with his attitude. He is casting nearly as bad of a negative light on black Americans as Islamic terrorists are on Islam. I've had close relationships with American blacks all of my adult life; Poet is someone I would not associate with any more than I would associate with a white racist. Basically, he's a shit stirrer.

So let's see...you can claim you're not a racist, on the basis of having black friends, but I'm accused of being one, despite the fact that I have white friends. Do you see the double standard, here? "Helping his people"??????????????? Am I here to "help my people", or to chime in on politics and current events? What a condescending , racist tack.
Bitch, are you here to "help your people"? Are you through "moralizing" and pontificating?
You don't know me. Don't pretend that you do. All that stuff you're talking about is your "projection".

397906_455048911250063_1721742978_n.jpg

Last edited:
AM
Remove user from ignore listSunshine
This message is hidden because Sunshine is on your ignore list.

View Post Old Today, 06:33 AM
Remove user from ignore listIlarMeilyr
This message is hidden because IlarMeilyr is on your ignore list.

View Post Unread Today, 08:56 AM
Remove user from ignore listkwc57
This message is hidden because kwc57 is on your ignore list.

View Post Unread Today, 09:00 AM
Remove user from ignore listkwc57
This message is hidden because kwc57 is on your ignore list.

View Post Unread Today, 09:03 AM
Remove user from ignore listtjvh
This message is hidden because tjvh is on your ignore list.

I don't care to know.

Oh my......how do you tolerate all of those racist white people you associate with? I certainly hope no one in your "white" reading group gets a cookie before you do. That would be proof of racism right there. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back