My statement on Texas’ constitutional right to self-defense

They should just be sent back .. undocumented is just a bullshit term for illegal, and the inability for citizens to fill roles isn't an excuse to allow illegals to pour into the country. Illegals work the system, claim asylum and then go into the justice system for 6+ years.

I agree that they are working the system, because that is what the system was designed for.

The real problem is that they system was already broken, and Trump made it worse, which is why even though the law says you should be able to get a ruling within 180 days, the process often takes years.

As a preliminary matter, I am not so sure they are “our” laws. You sound like the farthest thing from an American there is. Second, they have to apply for asylum in the first contiguous country to the one they leave. Most of their asylum claims are dismissed due to them failing to do this. Third, they are absolutely not entitled to remain in America pending the final order on their asylum claims.

Actually, the law requires you to request asylum INSIDE the United States.

How to seek asylum in the U.S.​

To seek asylum, you must already be in the U.S. and believe you will be in danger of persecution if you return to your country. Learn how to seek asylum and sponsor someone else.

Learn if you are eligible and how to apply for asylum

To be eligible for asylum, you must be:
  • Inside the United States
  • Able to demonstrate that you were persecuted or have a fear of persecution in your home country due to your:
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Nationality
    • Social group
    • Political opinion
In most cases, a decision will be made on your asylum application within 180 days after you file. Learn more about the process of seeking asylum in the U.S., including:
  • Filing asylum application Form I-589 within 1 year of arriving in the U.S.
  • Working in the U.S.
  • Helping family members seek asylum
  • Filing for permanent residence (Green Card)

Abbott said in early January:

:clap2:
“We are using every tool that can be used, from building a border wall to building these border barriers to passing this law that I signed that led to another lawsuit by the Biden administration where I signed a law making it illegal for somebody to enter Texas from another country,”

“And so– and they’re subject to arrest and subject to deportation. And so, we are deploying every tool and strategy that we possibly can. The only thing that we’re not doing is we’re not shooting people who come across the border because, of course, the Biden administration would charge us with murder.”

Well, let's look at Bin Laden's stated goals.

To get rid of Israel
To get the US out of the Middle East

Neither one of those things happened. In fact, they've gotten worse.

And he's feeding the fish right now.
you have a one track mind,,

we have a lot more enemies than him,,

some are using the economic route like reagan did with the soviets and bankrupt us,,

So you are ok will letting terrorists walk into our country so long as they don’t commit acts of terrorism? Oh, hell, who are we kidding here?!? You WANT them to carry out terrorist acts.

You fucking idiot!

Well, if they don't commit acts of terror, they aren't terrorists. What are they going to kill us with, bad thoughts?

We let ourselves live in fear after 9/11 when terrorism is not an existential threat to the US. We deal with security theater, I think I walked through about five metal detectors when the wife and I were in Florida earlier this month.

No. They don’t belong there. Funny how you lefturds are all screeching that we HAVE to let these illegal criminals into our country, but start whining when Abbott sends you the people you claim you’ll give sanctuary to. Seems the left won’t walk the walk after talking the talk.

Newsflash, MAGAt, I am a conservative and was a republican before you were born.

So Chicago, NY ... are treating illegals inhumanely?

When you transport a bunch of illegals wearing summer or fall clothes to the north, if they don't receive at least a heavy coat, they are going to die.

When you transport a bunch of illegals wearing summer or fall clothes to the north, if they don't receive at least a heavy coat, they are going to die.
So Chicago, NY,... are treating them inhumanely.

So a violent mob storming the capitol intent on installing their leader into office illegally isn’t an insurrection but women and children fleeing violence and poverty is an invasion.

Gotcha.

Forum List

Back