My Thoughts On Trump's 91 Indictments

Trump’s GDP Numbers: Trump has campaigned as the best choice for the U.S. economy. Trump often uses the stock market as a scorecard for his policies, but the best representation of the real U.S. economy is gross domestic product.

Here’s a look at annual U.S. GDP growth during Trump’s presidency. The 2020 estimate comes from the Federal Reserve:

• 2017: +2.3%
  • 2018: +3%
  • 2019: +2.2%
  • 2020: -3.7%
2020 is when the country shut down for Wuhan!!!! The china infection that destroyed millions of people. Shit on yourself.
Your article isn’t accurate. GDP growth in 2018 was 2.9%. Next time try to use sources that don’t lie.

1701104964490.png

NOT TRUE. The banks will testify that part of their fiduciary duty is to confirm the value of collateral. Otherwise they are prey to criminals like SBF from FTX. This case is the weakest by far.
The bank already did testify that they did use the financial statements as truth, and that the assets in question were not used as collateral. The case is a lot less weak when you know the truth.
Even if convicted, the penalty, like Sandy Berger received, isn't very severe.
The penalty was made much more severe after Sandy Berger. The law making it a felony was signed by Donald J Trump. Furthermore, Trump has numerous additional counts of obstruction. Further more yet again, Berger took a plea deal and received leniency as a result.

Your article isn’t accurate. GDP growth in 2018 was 2.9%. Next time try to use sources that don’t lie.

View attachment 864687

Your argument is against the federal reserve, not me!

Your argument is against the federal reserve, not me!
You didn’t quote the federal reserve! Moreover, the federal reserve doesn’t measure GDP growth!

The BEA does.

Who quoted the BEA?

Me.

why do you see smoke? You presume guilty, you never presume a vendetta against the man because they can't stand the man. Trump won't play the political game and that pisses off every swamp creature out there. And if you haven't figured that out, then you are more stupid than I ever thought.
Why? Because I am not a cultist.

Only a clueless cultist looks at all these indictments, looks at Trump's history of lies and cheating and think - my guy is innocent and he is getting picked on.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Why? Because I am not a cultist.

Only a clueless cultist looks at all these indictments, looks at Trump's history of lies and cheating and think - my guy is innocent and he is getting picked on.

Let me know if you are still confused.
No one is guilty until proven. The US Constitution says so. So you don’t believe in that? Has nothing to do with the man, it’s a law for all! Damn you’re stupid and jumping on the hate trump cult, so you are in a cult you cultist

No one is guilty until proven. The US Constitution says so. So you don’t believe in that? Has nothing to do with the man, it’s a law for all! Damn you’re stupid and jumping on the hate trump cult, so you are in a cult you cultist
Retard. Learn to read. Show me where I said he was guilty just because he was indicted. Go.

Retard. Learn to read. Show me where I said he was guilty just because he was indicted. Go.
post 187? You most definitely implied such. Explain then what you meant by this statement? Again, your post, I'm quoting your stupid ass with this;

Because I am not a cultist.

Only a clueless cultist looks at all these indictments, looks at Trump's history of lies and cheating and think - my guy is innocent

I know of no other position than guilty.

LOL You see 91 indictments and think…yup, he is innocent. :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder the orange douchebag loves his retards.

Well, you have to be really honest and admit at least to yourself you badly overplayed your hand. After the fourth indictment from years ago that suddenly indicted as we were going into the election was just butt obvious.

Time to grow up. Mucus

Well, you have to be really honest and admit at least to yourself you badly overplayed your hand. After the fourth indictment from years ago that suddenly indicted as we were going into the election was just butt obvious.

Time to grow up. Mucus
BTW, thank you, I missed that post of him declaring trump guilty as well. Magnus, post #4. hahahahahahahahaahahaha dude, fked up hugely you anti american whore.

your quote....
Magnus said:
LOL You see 91 indictments and think…yup, he is innocent. :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder the orange douchebag loves his retards.

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
1. The Letitia James indictment is total bullshit. Banks do due diligence before they approve any loans. Trump can estimate his property values as he wishes.

2. The Fani Willis indictment is also bullshit. Trump can challenge election results like everyone else does, such as Stacy Abrams.

3. The Smith indictment for Trump's J6 involvement is bullshit. The FBI already said there was no sedition or incitement.

4. The Smith indictment for mishandling classified documents is the most dangerous for Trump. AG Barr and Jonathan Turley said that Trump is vulnerable, but then so would Biden be, but isn't??? Selective prosecution. I remember when Sandy Berger stole classified docs in his undies and socks, and his "punishment" was losing his security clearance.

Yep, yep, and..

but then so would Biden be

Absolutely not, and that’s my gripe here about this topic. They will never hold Biden accountable…for anything. They talk about the right having a cult mentality…though they themselves will believe anything and everything Biden tells them and will defend him absolutely in every regard, even though he also broke the law, all you’ll get is deflection and denial.

Yep, yep, and..

Absolutely not, and that’s my gripe here about this topic. They will never hold Biden accountable…for anything. They talk about the right having a cult mentality…though they themselves will believe anything and everything Biden tells them and will defend him absolutely in every regard, even though he also broke the law, all you’ll get is deflection and denial.
Gaslighting is what demofks still do well

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yeah, you guys keep posting those as if they mean something.

Who's winning the elections?
They keep posting these cherry picked useless Polls, so that when trump loses, they can cry "Stollen Election" even louder, saying, how could he lose, he was so far ahead in the Polls.....LOLLOLLLLOLL

Rewind to 2016.........Election was Stolllllen. More LLLL's for more emphasis.

That’s arguable. Some would say the indictments are political.
I said your comment about the criminal indictments have merit as being arguable.
And you're wrong about that, too.

Which is why you cannot and will not argue it.

Ever.

Neither can Trump's lawyers. Poor Judge Engoron has had to remind them repeatedly that court is for arguing their claims, not for repeating them.

Because they have no arguments.

Last edited:
They keep posting these cherry picked useless Polls, so that when trump loses, they can cry "Stollen Election" even louder, saying, how could he lose, he was so far ahead in the Polls.....LOLLOLLLLOLL

Rewind to 2016.........Election was Stolllllen. More LLLL's for more emphasis.
Polls are pure bullshit

And you're wrong about that, too.

Which is why you cannot and will not argue it.

Ever.

Neither can Trump's lawyers. Poor Judge Engoron has had to remind them repeatedly that court is for arguing their claims, not for repeating them.

Because they have no arguments.

What is there to argue? The indictments are all political, that’s very evident. Letitia James campaigned on suing trump, most of the democratic congress promised to impeach trump from the get go, J6 committee was a completely one sided affair aimed not at the truth, but at trying to do as much damage to trump as they could, and then handed their investigation off to the doj, which is not even in their authority to do (congress is not charged with conducting criminal investigations). They keep saying he is guilty of insurrection, yet nobody has, or is, charging him with insurrection, nor anyone else at the capitol that day. The judges who are presiding over the trump trials have already stated they are anti trump, with the exception of Cannon.

What is there to argue?
Nothing at all.

That's why you cannot and will not argue your claim.

All the facts stand against you.

This is what I am telling you.

Repeating your claim is not an argument (you make this mistake a lot). All your work lies ahead of you.

Also, lest you waste your time repeating yourself again:

If you were to successfully argue that this started as political (you cannot), that still would not undermine the merits of the case, as it now stands.

Forum List

Back