My Thoughts On Trump's 91 Indictments

They're going to close the community centre, let's fight to keep it open.

To you, does that mean -

1) Write to your MP, get local news involved, do charity events to raise funds, get a signature list of support etc.. make your voice heard

2) Cause violence, looting, destruction, pick up weapons etc..

Someone dying from a disease needs to fight for their life. What does that mean to you? Violence? Guns?

You watch Trump's speech and try to take it in as a mature person. Do you know what symbolic and literal means? I don't think so, that's glaringly obvious.

I'll admit, parking in a handicapped space was a mistake. But this is officer is trying to hang me for it!

Look at that!! That cop wanted to hang me. I think you need to grow the fuck up.
Then why did his followers and crowd, smash and break their way in to the capitol, beating up Capitol and metro police on their way?

1. The Letitia James indictment is total bullshit. Banks do due diligence before they approve any loans. Trump can estimate his property values as he wishes.

2. The Fani Willis indictment is also bullshit. Trump can challenge election results like everyone else does, such as Stacy Abrams.

3. The Smith indictment for Trump's J6 involvement is bullshit. The FBI already said there was no sedition or incitement.

4. The Smith indictment for mishandling classified documents is the most dangerous for Trump. AG Barr and Jonathan Turley said that Trump is vulnerable, but then so would Biden be, but isn't??? Selective prosecution. I remember when Sandy Berger stole classified docs in his undies and socks, and his "punishment" was losing his security clearance.
1. Not true. Banks rely on certified to be the truth, financials given to them by those seeking such large loans.

2. Every one can challenge an election using the legal means available. What Trump and his co conspirators did, was using ILLEGAL means and actions. Read the indictment.

3. The FBI had not fully investigated the incident when they allegedly made that claim very early on...

4. The espionage and obstruction charges are solid as a rock!

Everyone agrees that Trumps economy was unprecedented and amazing. Your pitiful attempt to suggest otherwise is boring.
If it was amazing, why couldn’t GDP get over 3%?

It’s not a trick question. You just have to think for yourself.

LOL You see 91 indictments and think…yup, he is innocent. :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder the orange douchebag loves his retards.
That was humor right?

You see 91 and think he’s guilty, neglecting completely the us constitution. That makes you Marxist

Trump is increasing in popularity now, but that's what the Democrats want. They want him to win the nomination and then be tied up in court defending himself so that he cannot run much of a presidential campaign. If the law were applied equally to all the politicians in congress as to Trump, we would have hundreds of politicians indicted over many different things.

Will being convicted over some of these indictments help or hurt Trump when it comes to the general election? I don't now the answer to that.

That was humor right?

You see 91 and think he’s guilty, neglecting completely the us constitution. That makes you Marxist
That was sarcasm. Learn the difference.

When I see someone indicted, I think...where there is smoke, there is fire. And in your orange douchebag case, there is a lot of smoke.

Let me know if you are still confused.

That was sarcasm. Learn the difference.

When I see someone indicted, I think...where there is smoke, there is fire. And in your orange douchebag case, there is a lot of smoke.

Let me know if you are still confused.
why do you see smoke? You presume guilty, you never presume a vendetta against the man because they can't stand the man. Trump won't play the political game and that pisses off every swamp creature out there. And if you haven't figured that out, then you are more stupid than I ever thought.

If it was amazing, why couldn’t GDP get over 3%?

It’s not a trick question. You just have to think for yourself.
Your questions are boring too. Why are you wasting peoples time with this? Find better arguments you lazy moron.

it backs your post? I don't know, that is what is done in here. back up your posts!

If any one month was over 3.0, you lied, right?
GDP isn’t compiled on a monthly basis. I’m talking about annual GDP growth.

I can. It is. Why should I?

Trump’s GDP Numbers: Trump has campaigned as the best choice for the U.S. economy. Trump often uses the stock market as a scorecard for his policies, but the best representation of the real U.S. economy is gross domestic product.

Here’s a look at annual U.S. GDP growth during Trump’s presidency. The 2020 estimate comes from the Federal Reserve:

• 2017: +2.3%
  • 2018: +3%
  • 2019: +2.2%
  • 2020: -3.7%
2020 is when the country shut down for Wuhan!!!! The china infection that destroyed millions of people. Shit on yourself.

1. Not true. Banks rely on certified to be the truth, financials given to them by those seeking such large loans.

2. Every one can challenge an election using the legal means available. What Trump and his co conspirators did, was using ILLEGAL means and actions. Read the indictment.

3. The FBI had not fully investigated the incident when they allegedly made that claim very early on...

4. The espionage and obstruction charges are solid as a rock!
1. NOT TRUE. The banks will testify that part of their fiduciary duty is to confirm the value of collateral. Otherwise they are prey to criminals like SBF from FTX. This case is the weakest by far.

2. We'll see how Fani's case unfolds. It won't be resolved by November.

3. The FBI (Waffen SS) can change their story, but whistleblowers will tell the truth.

4. Even if convicted, the penalty, like Sandy Berger received, isn't very severe.

Forum List

Back