🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

If one opposes genocide...then one must oppose what Myanmar is doing to its ethnic Rohinga minority which is widely acknowledged to be genocide. You can’t hide behind the “right of the state” when the state is conducting genocide and still oppose it.

THAT is what I don’t understand Lastmender.

Am I wrong in that interpretation of your statements? I looked at your posts and maybe I missed it, this thread has gotten lengthy...have you ever condemned what Myanmar is doing?
3 billion Muslims proves it isn't Genocide.
Wiping out all of a tribe to make room for progress is a necessary thing. It's called Evolution.

If one opposes genocide...then one must oppose what Myanmar is doing to its ethnic Rohinga minority which is widely acknowledged to be genocide.

THAT is what I don’t understand Lastmender.

Am I wrong in that interpretation of your statements? I looked at your posts and maybe I missed it, this thread has gotten lengthy...have you ever condemned what Myanmar is doing?

You can’t hide behind the “right of the state” when the state is conducting genocide and still oppose it.

I am not hiding behind anything. I still say they have the right to keep more Islam out of their country. Do you question the doctrine of Islam that clearly condone terror? I have not even see you admit it. We will play your game.

Does Islam condone terror to advance the religion?
See that is what happens Lastmender. Every time I try to get a straight answer and attempt to understand your view, you want to talk about the doctrine of Islam.

How about we talk about we talk the genocide Myanmar is inflicting on the Rohinga? Is it acceptable to you?

Let’s nail that down first since it is actually to topic, not religious doctrine.
How about we talk about the cause, you know as in cause and effect. You are starting in the middle while ignoring what previously happened.

[
.I have many times. Now you answer some of the questions the genocide brings up. Like has it happened before? and who did it?, and why they did it? I and others have those answers and you insist on saying the cause and effect of Islam has nothing to do with it.

Tell us another one.

The question
How about we talk about we talk about the genocide Myanmar is inflicting on the Rohinga? Is it acceptable to you?

Where did you answer it?

Then I will be more then happy to answer your question above, but until then I am tired of the diversions.

I did, a couple of times, but you know that.
Where? What was your answer?
My answer is I do not want Islam spreading. Islam has turned everything it touches into shit in a sea of blood.

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Does that mean that the genocide perpetrated on the Rohinga by Myanmar is an acceptable means of controlling the spread of Islam?
Yes.

You asked me about Islamics committing genocide, when?
Can you just answer the question as I had asked it? Then I will be more then happy to answer your question.
You won't answer anything that is how we got here. I have answered you and you will not be satisfied until I say I approve of genocide. It isn't going to happen. Not that my support or anyone's would change what Islamic's are obligated to do, would it?
No.i don’t want you to say you approve of genocide. I would find it incredibly sad, that anyone would.

But I am trying to get at a real answer and I am puzzled why you can not just say that - yes, the genocide Myanmar is perpetrating on the Rohinga is wrong. But you haven’t.
Yes I have. Now I am saying it, I do not approve of genocide, and in the same breath, I do not approve of Islam.
Ok..then you do not approve of the genocide of the Rohinga?
They are Islamics. It isn't Genocide.
They started it. Now they're crying they aren't winning.

[
The question
How about we talk about we talk about the genocide Myanmar is inflicting on the Rohinga? Is it acceptable to you?

Where did you answer it?

Then I will be more then happy to answer your question above, but until then I am tired of the diversions.

My answer is I do not want Islam spreading. Islam has turned everything it touches into shit in a sea of blood.

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Does that mean that the genocide perpetrated on the Rohinga by Myanmar is an acceptable means of controlling the spread of Islam?
Yes.
Coyote has been waiting for that, she is going to be as happy as a chicken in a cornfield. Now your support will eclipse any possibility of getting to the truth. You will be condemned for your gut feelings, no actions necessary, and Islam will skate.

Last edited:
[

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Yes.
Coyote has been waiting for that, she is going to be as happy as a chicken in a cornfield. Now your support will eclipse any possibility of getting to the truth. You will be condemned for your gut feelings, no actions necessary, and Islam will skate.
1. I dispute the use of the word Genocide in this case. They can all be killed and it wouldn't be Genocide.
2. I don't care He's another Russian paid troll spreading lies.

[

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Yes.
1. I dispute the use of the word Genocide in this case. They can all be killed and it wouldn't be Genocide.

sly---not so----IF there were a genocide being committed upon the muslims of Myanmar----THAT WOULD
DEFINITELY be an atrocity------I have failed to find evidence of a genocide--------ANYONE?
COYOTE? I am confused as to why the muslims of Myanmar are "starving" ------are attempts
to provide aid being thwarted? I is an old old lady with an unfortunately sharp memory. I DO
recall that hindus from EAST PAKISTAN were dropping in their tracks of STARVATION---as they
fled East Pakistan in 1971-------attempts to aid them were thwarted by west Pakistani soldiers---that
was an atrocity. By what MEANS are the muslims of Myanmar being STARVED TO DEATH?
anyone?. A very interesting factoid of history is that STARVATION SIEGE is a big part of Islamic
"CONQUEST" -------attacked populations were isolated either on islands or-----in the wilderness----
and STARVED. In recent years it was two million biafrans-----mostly children---also circa 1970.
Circa 1915 it was greeks and Armenians. In 1947 it was the jewish city of EAST JERUSALEM---
THOSE EVENTS WERE-----genocides. For you supporters of BDS-----that program goes all the way
back to 1950-----and was MOTIVATED AS AN ATTEMPTED STARVATION SIEGE------really----starvation
WAS THE GOAL----------COYOTE? care to comment?. A picture of one emaciated infant does not do it
for me------CHOLERA is endemic over there--------cholera does that

[
The question

Where did you answer it?

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Yes.

Thank you for finally answering the question.

[

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Yes.
No. Not happy. Just sad. There is nothing to cheer about when some one supports genocide. It is the worst atrocity man can do to his fellow man, and history is full of examples.

I am sure the thread will be closed soon, anymore information about Islam that cannot be dis-proven is taboo. Why is that?
You might not have noticed but there are a lot of antimuslim threads up and running. As is this one. But if you
The question

Where did you answer it?

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Does that mean that the genocide perpetrated by the Rohinga by Myanmar is an acceptable means of controlling the spread of Buddhists?

Answer that. It has been proven the Rohinga Muslims did those things.

Ok, I said I will answer your question and I will. Genocide is never an acceptable means. Not for anyone.

Genocide has a specific definition, which I linked to earlier in the thread. Given that, what genocide are the Rohinga perpetrating because I can’t find any references to such an act.

[

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Yes.

sly---not so----IF there were a genocide being committed upon the muslims of Myanmar----THAT WOULD
DEFINITELY be an atrocity------I have failed to find evidence of a genocide--------ANYONE?
COYOTE? I am confused as to why the muslims of Myanmar are "starving" ------are attempts
to provide aid being thwarted? I is an old old lady with an unfortunately sharp memory. I DO
recall that hindus from EAST PAKISTAN were dropping in their tracks of STARVATION---as they
fled East Pakistan in 1971-------attempts to aid them were thwarted by west Pakistani soldiers---that
was an atrocity. By what MEANS are the muslims of Myanmar being STARVED TO DEATH?
anyone?. A very interesting factoid of history is that STARVATION SIEGE is a big part of Islamic
"CONQUEST" -------attacked populations were isolated either on islands or-----in the wilderness----
and STARVED. In recent years it was two million biafrans-----mostly children---also circa 1970.
Circa 1915 it was greeks and Armenians. In 1947 it was the jewish city of EAST JERUSALEM---
THOSE EVENTS WERE-----genocides. For you supporters of BDS-----that program goes all the way
back to 1950-----and was MOTIVATED AS AN ATTEMPTED STARVATION SIEGE------really----starvation
WAS THE GOAL----------COYOTE? care to comment?. A picture of one emaciated infant does not do it
I have posted plenty of examples Rosie. I am not going to repeat myself since regardless of what people are reporting you will choose not to believe it just like there were people who chose not to believe the Holocaust was happening, and just like the Turks today still won’t admit to the Armenian genocide.

[
That is so indirect....

Yes.

I have posted plenty of examples Rosie. I am not going to repeat myself since regardless of what people are reporting you will choose not to believe it just like there were people who chose not to believe the Holocaust was happening, and just like the Turks today still won’t admit to the Armenian genocide.

when did you cite ANYTHING that is remotely credible? the comments of some NGO ACTIVIST?
The report of a refugee IN BANGLADESH? I am fully opened to ANYTHING THAT WORKS IN
SUPPORT OF A CHARGE OF GENOCIDE-------Same as the charge of GENOCIDE IN GAZA------it ain't
happening------so I don't believe it. I have no doubt that YOU believe the muslims that claim that the
muslims of NEW YORK CITY are being subjected to genocide-----you engage in WISHFUL THINKING.
How about the aphrodisiac chewing gum being fed to muslim girls? polio vaccine that renders muslims
STERILE (or WORSE----IMPOTENT) ---------a little clue------the BDS program that your fellow jerks
support-----is-----strictly speaking ----AN ATTEMPTED GENOCIDE--------you want me to console you
over the fact that it "DID NOT WORK OUT" ? (PS----child confiscation as in the dhimmi orphan law that
YOU DENIED ------is a weapon of genocide)

[

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Yes.
No. Not happy. Just sad. There is nothing to cheer about when some one supports genocide. It is the worst atrocity man can do to his fellow man, and history is full of examples.
And those examples show Islam is responsible for multiple genocides and still obligates the complete extermination of the Jews. That is what is sad. Sadder, people who think Islam is not planning to do exactly that.

Do you condemn Islam for its hate of the Jews and the need to exterminate Jews? Do you condemn Islam for inspiring people to kill to please their God? And do you condemn Islam for paying terrorists families because they blew themselves up killing children and civilians?

And when so much of the holy literature( over half) of Islam is how to treat the non-Muslims how can you consider it a religion as opposed to a political ideology?

Last edited:
[

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Yes.
And those examples show Islam is responsible for multiple genocides and still obligates the complete extermination of the Jews. That is what is sad. Sadder, people who think Islam is not planning to do exactly that.

Do you condemn Islam for its hate of the Jews and the need to exterminate Jews? Do you condemn Islam for inspiring people to kill to please their God? And do you condemn Islam for paying terrorists families because they blew themselves up killing children and civilians?

And when so much of the holy literature( over half) of Islam is how to treat the non-Muslims how can you consider it a religion as opposed to a political ideology?
Icondemn genocide. If you want to talk about specific examples, bring them up.

[
That is so indirect....

Yes.

Do you condemn Islam? The Koran fits the definition of hate speech. Surely you can condemn hate speech, sand in turn condemn the religion that teaches that hate.

when did you cite ANYTHING that is remotely credible? the comments of some NGO ACTIVIST?
The report of a refugee IN BANGLADESH? I am fully opened to ANYTHING THAT WORKS IN
SUPPORT OF A CHARGE OF GENOCIDE-------Same as the charge of GENOCIDE IN GAZA------it ain't
happening------so I don't believe it. I have no doubt that YOU believe the muslims that claim that the
muslims of NEW YORK CITY are being subjected to genocide-----you engage in WISHFUL THINKING.
How about the aphrodisiac chewing gum being fed to muslim girls? polio vaccine that renders muslims
STERILE (or WORSE----IMPOTENT) ---------a little clue------the BDS program that your fellow jerks
support-----is-----strictly speaking ----AN ATTEMPTED GENOCIDE--------you want me to console you
over the fact that it "DID NOT WORK OUT" ? (PS----child confiscation as in the dhimmi orphan law that
The reports of hundreds of thousands of refugees, journalists, ngo's, doctors etc.

Do you condemn Islam? The Koran fits the definition of hate speech. Surely you can condemn hate speech, sand in turn condemn the religion that teaches that hate.
No. I dont condemn Islam. Just like I dont condemn Buddhism for the acts of Myanmar. I condemn those who commit thes deeds.

The reports of hundreds of thousands of refugees, journalists, ngo's, doctors etc.

poppycock

[

That is a fact.

That is so indirect....

Yes.

Please do not lay muslim hatred and murder and rape and pillage ENTIRELY on jews-------in fact muslims have murdered and pillaged and raped far MORE hindus, almost completely annihilated Zoroastrians-----and---have done quite a job on Christians------even Sikhs have been decimated by that which coyote trivializes

Forum List

Back